It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New USA 'Big One' Quake Theory links the San Andreas Fault, Royal Wedding, King Arthur, Venus and

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It seems to me that any design could be drawn using any event world wide. I could leave my house, go to work, then go to Walmart to buy bermuda shorts for my husband..thus creating the bermuda triangle. Then if an accident happened within those points, I would be responsible, especially since I watched Ancient Aliens the night before and I was eating candy corn while I was driving.

I'm not slamming the OP..this is a very interesting read. But at some point we have to accept that things just happen and though it's fun to speculate, do you really believe everything is pre-ordained and interconnected?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nice work OP. For those interested in some of the occult aspects of the upcoming 4/29 royal wedding>>>

therr.posterous.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
INTERESTING READ , IN THE VEDAS NEAR CARINA IS THE STAR CANOPUS WHICH IS CALLED 'yamaloka"
OR HELL. ITS SAID TO BE THE REAL HELL WHERE ALL SOULS GO FOR JUDGEMENT.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
It seems to me that any design could be drawn using any event world wide. I could leave my house, go to work, then go to Walmart to buy bermuda shorts for my husband..thus creating the bermuda triangle. Then if an accident happened within those points, I would be responsible, especially since I watched Ancient Aliens the night before and I was eating candy corn while I was driving.

I'm not slamming the OP..this is a very interesting read. But at some point we have to accept that things just happen and though it's fun to speculate, do you really believe everything is pre-ordained and interconnected?

I see where you are coming from, however i do think you may have oversimplified the process. It's not as simple as picking your events to suit your theory, its layered, multicontextural and significant, IMO.

Anyway, as for the question, do i believe everything is pre-ordained and interconnect?? Well, pre-ordained, to be honest, i have no clue. i could only guess! But interconnected? ABSOLUTELY! We are all part of the same thing, the being, the same energy - how could we NOT be interconnected? But this is a belief of mine and thats all it is. So take it or leave it

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I would agree with the OP. Preordained? Probably not-there is free will. If you go to a psychic they will tell you that what they say is a possible future based on the factors at that present time. Interconnected? I would agree. Absolutely! I think the author of the material the OP referenced said it the best in terms of grokking the material.

What I write about on this website - all things "multicontextual" - tend to perplex people. So out of alignment is it with most people's normal mode of thinking that they get disoriented and end up leaving in a state of confusion. Their inner knowing may recognize a higher order of "truth" but the conscious mind needs a lot more convincing and time before it can digest and begins to concede that there is such thing as "multicontextual coherence" - typically expressed as synchronicities - that underlies reality beyond the threshed of what is normally considered possible. It's one thing to notice bits and pieces of "meaningful coincidences" in life. It's harmless. Numerology? Cute. Symbolism? Entertaining. Maybe even inspiring. But when it gets to the point of super interchontextual coherence - which is what I highlight and demonstrate on this website - it apparently gets a little discombobulating and even "scary" for many. The ordinary mind tries to find a way to squash it, so that order is restored, no need to radically revise one's view of the world. To accept it is to reject a fundamental bedrock of one's practical but incomplete understanding of reality

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yeah i really liked how he '(Goro Adachi) led into this particular article with that little explanation of how/what he does. Really helped understand what he is trying to demonstrate.

But yeah, I often think that in some ways "the future" or "destiny" is dependant on timelines. Im not sure HOW i think this actually works, but timelines are real (accoridng to my intuition anyway) and i think they may be responsible for many 'physic' predicitons which go awry.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That was a very interesting read for me, as it connects recent events. I don't think anything will happen on April 29, but this summer will be an "interesting" one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just visited Goro Adachi's site and noticed he has added an addenum to his theory dicussed in this thread.

See here.

He also added the below in regards to April 29 date...

Also, I noticed some readers seem to be under the impression that "Lucifer's Destiny" predicts a San Andreas "Birthtquake" on April 29, but that's not what the article says (please read again). Yes, they do interact heavily, and the "sequence" is probably headed that way (San Andreas), but the date "April 29" is more a major anchor point/date - already featuring a cluster of "radioactive" events - rather than (though not ruled out) literally when the next Birthquake hits. (Recall how the early-Nov 2010 window foreshadowed and transmitted a lot of coded information concerning events that would be unfolding in the March-April Carnival/Lent/Easter period as discussed in "Lucifer's Destiny"; there is echoes and fractality in time.)
For that, the general time frame I'm looking at is 2011-2012 (more refinement needed/expected), and I suspect it's designed to interact more directly with the conception/birth of the royal couple's baby. There is also an "eventful" window in late July-August (mentioned before a few time already)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join