It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tears Obama a New One in Wisconsin Speech Something Like a Neutering.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
She has a ugly body, I don't get why people consider her a MILF.

Conservatives lean more authoritarian which means they desperately want Daddy and Mommy to boss them around and punish them when they step out of line.

Originally posted by newcovenant
The woman can be counted on to be emasculating.
Second line

That is why they consider her a MILF. Of course, she would really be a GILF thanks to her absitinence only values that she instilled in her children.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Hate to clue you, but Rush is as REAL as Sarah Palin.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
She has a ugly body, I don't get why people consider her a MILF.

Conservatives lean more authoritarian which means they desperately want Daddy and Mommy to boss them around and punish them when they step out of line.

Originally posted by newcovenant
The woman can be counted on to be emasculating.
Second line

That is why they consider her a MILF. Of course, she would really be a GILF thanks to her absitinence only values that she instilled in her children.

Yeah no kidding.

How about the fact that Trig is most likely her grandson and not even her kid to begin with.

Is Trig Sarah's Grandson?

Talk about a Birther Conspiracy!
edit on 18-4-2011 by mudbeed because: Fixed the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
reply to post by mudbeed

Hate to clue you, but Rush is as REAL as Sarah Palin.

Yeah I completely agree with this fact.

Rush = Palin as far as truth is concerned.

Glad you are coming around.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

I'm going to ignore the usual suspects slamming Palin for her "intelligence" or her looks.

She's becoming a successful orator. She knows how to fire up a crowd, and despite the constant hatred from the people that hate and are terrified of her, she constantly rises to the top.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by fredvcall

I'm going to ignore the usual suspects slamming Palin for her "intelligence" or her looks.

She's becoming a successful orator. She knows how to fire up a crowd, and despite the constant hatred from the people that hate and are terrified of her, she constantly rises to the top.

I do agree with you for the most part. I think we define success a little different, however.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed
To be straight to the point it is holding the public hostage through blackmail.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Real men and women understand that work needs to get done.If unions want their streets covered in trash and their kids w no teachers then I will do it for free.Money for nothing and your checks for free doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by mudbeed
To be straight to the point it is holding the public hostage through blackmail.

Ohh that is what Unions do eh?

Do you know how unions came to be in the first place?

I thought you were going to respond after reading facts.

What this prevents is our public workers the right to collectively bargain for their pay.

In the meantime our government will hire cheap labor (which means education will suffer)

What else?

It drives up the costs for the average citizen as to get real education you would have to look towards a private school.

Now.

Apply this to our Police force, our Firemen and any other public worker.

Do unions drive up cost? Yes they can.

Are public workers still averaging around 8% less in the pocket as private workers?

Yes.

So I am thinking their demands are not all that bad.

EDIT:

I want to add if you think that this is about saving money you are wrong. Walker already said this won't save a dime. In fact it looks like taxes are going to increase on the poorest of people in WI.

Example: Look at Medicare Part D.

This is about handing profits to corporations, not about political arguments. For real.

This is the only reason I vote the way I do, not because I watch Michael Moore movies and crap like that.

I am definately not a bleeding heart lib.
edit on 18-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I've been to a number of Sarah Palin events. She draws big crowds from far and wide. Cause I spend time talking to people in the crowd, asking where they came from, etc.

I'd say Sarah Palin is a success in every venture capitalist use of the word.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
reply to post by mudbeed

I've been to a number of Sarah Palin events. She draws big crowds from far and wide. Cause I spend time talking to people in the crowd, asking where they came from, etc.

I'd say Sarah Palin is a success in every venture capitalist use of the word.

Yeah well Billy the Exterminator shows up at the Barnes and Noble around here every so often and around 5 thousand people show up for him too.

I never said she didn't have a following.

Your argument is that if a lot of people thinks her facts are right, that makes her facts right.

So if Sarah told a crowd of idiots that 1 + 1 = 3 and they believed her, does that mean she is right or should the folks in that crowd actually do some fact checking themselves to see if she speaks the truth.

That is where you are at. You listen to her and don't even bother reading to see if there is any merit to her words.

Why follow someone who ends up making you look like a fool at the end of the day?

link   

I am a Capitalist not a Corporate Fascist supporter.

FAIL! Capitalism does only support the rich and the Corporations. The Idea is okey, but as every tool in humans hands it corrupted. Teaparty is like the morron movement to destory the whole world. They say they are independent while they sound like a tape on error. Mental disorder, yea sure - I know where it comes from: Fox News.
edit on 18-4-2011 by cushycrux because: corrected "independent" for the right wing.

link   
reply to post by mudbeed
The private sector is another thing as they do not have collective bargaining.Good point if there is no collective bargaining in private sector,then the Unions are getting stiffed.I wouldn't be surprised if Union money is going to partially fund the private sector,which would make me wonder why i'm arguing w you...Oh yeah we started talking generalisations and you started to keep me on topic. Very classless w the name calling though.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by mudbeed
The private sector is another thing as they do not have collective bargaining.Good point if there is no collective bargaining in private sector,then the Unions are getting stiffed.I wouldn't be surprised if Union money is going to partially fund the private sector,which would make me wonder why i'm arguing w you...Oh yeah we started talking generalisations and you started to keep me on topic. Very classless w the name calling though.

No, I believe in Unions in Public workers because they are just that, Public workers. They are doing a service for us. They should have hte right to collectively bargain to PREVENT the gov from screwing them out of the pay they deserve.

We pay taxes for these people (since they are public hired), so I understand why someone would want to keep costs in control.

The problem is that public work is already cheaper than privatized help and now we are trying to make it cheaper to help pay for corporate tax cuts? Well, then I figure something doesn't make sense.

So I do some digging and what do I find?

Ohhh Corporate Funding seems to be behind all of this... another fact?

Why would coporations push for such a thing?

MONEY.

Well who is losing out then?

Pretty much any american citizen in the poor/middle class range.

Well, how much of the country is that? Around 95%

So at the end of the day 95% of us are getting screwed so corporations can have more tax breaks?

And guess what? The private sector is STILL NOT HIRING PEOPLE.

So do the math. Look up what I said. It's all true.

You are rooting for Corps to take over our rights, not saving America as Palin would like you to believe.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

Wow the more posts you go the more way out there I think your views are.
If you are representative of What the Tea Party or The Palin plan stands for I fear we are all screwed.
And Earth you do realize a few of your previous posts have been mod censored already right.
Just sayin maybe you should clear your mind a little or at least quit gazing so deep into Sarah's Tea Party colored eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

edit on 113030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed
Lets agree to agree on Unions for the most part.Lets agree also that bleeding hearts do not make up for 100% of the left.Lets disagree about the more generalised stereotypical talk earlier in the thread.Lets us come together for a cause we can both root for.Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VType

It saddens me that you bought into the medias portrayal of her lack of education

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join