It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brady bill ad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
what do you think of this ad? Have they gone to far? i think so www.nationalgunrights.org... what the ad deals with

The Brady Campaign is pulling out all the stops in their campaign for Rep. Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban (H.R. 308).
the video says you that have 30 round clips are out to get kids. well this is not true.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES

i watched a documentary on hbo a couple of nites ago about the so called pro and con issue of guns the assault of the second ammendment never ceases they will never stop never yeild and twist anything to suit there own needs.

there are 30 round clips for glocks tho there are a myriad of magazine for pistols that hold over 15 rounds but the lie is they are already banned under alot of local jurisdictions.

which is the biggest lie of the ad not everyone owns them
edit on 17-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well, You know they have to try and hit an "emotion" angle because there is no rational argument. So ask them, well if 30 is to much is 10 OK, well, of course not because the whole agenda is to ban firearms from citizens.

They cannot win that argument because nobody in their right mind in the US actually believes that legally banning guns would actually keep them away from criminals (knock, knock.... they don't follow the law fools). And since we border a Narco state with absolutely no border control, illegal guns (as drugs now) would simply flow over the border anyway.

We know the Euro's and Ausies are fools for disarming themselves but I do not think we are dumb enough to "willingly" follow those foolish examples. Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of Naive people here as well but not enough to screw us yet....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I am so sick of liberal fear mongering towards guns I think I puked in my mouth watching this.

I was raised in a liberal California anti-gun household. In my early 20s I picked up my first gun and went to the shooting range. Surprisingly I didn't turn into psychopath, the gun didn't go off and kill everyone in sight, and the people at the shooting range were all respectful, careful, helpful, polite and nice and not a bunch of blood thirsty child eaters that would shoot you as soon as look at you.

This is the propaganda I was raised with and frankly it makes me (Insert expletive here) sick.

In fact I have since converted most of my family to appreciate and accept firearms even if they don't want to own them they have turned around on rights issues.

Finally: This is typical politician response: It works like this: Problem occurs people aren't happy. Choose a scapegoat, villainize it, attack it, and look like a hero even though you've done nothing to solve the real problems.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
too replays and no flamming
mad at the add did you even watch the vid? if you own a 15 30 round clip does being called a kid killer not bother you?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

lol i m a republican i already been called a woman hater,baby killer.racist,sexist,nazi,fascist,islamophobe.

that is par for the course for me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wonder where one buys 30 round "assault clips"?

These people don't even know what they're trying to ban.

If anything this ad makes me wanna buy more 30 round MAGAZINES.

Which I think I will do right now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I only use 100 round BetaC mags, them damn kids can be really slippery when they're runnin in every direction while trying to get a group fix

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I thought the 30-round clips were for the politicians.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I was pointing out the fact that they call them clips and have even refered to them as "assault clips". Which is ridiculous. I don't own a Glock, but I do own 30 round magazines and 100 round B-mag drums. No one has died as a result of my ownership.

Gun control people(I will refer to them as such because not all Liberals hate guns) use such terms so erroneously and only to scare the ignorant.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

that website has other magazines for other makers of handguns that link was just as an example and a place you may or not be interested in checking out.

and your right they slapped the "assault" label on them.

and i know there are over 100 million gun owners who have never killed anyone.

i am as pro gun as you can get and think its nothing but treason when those people "liberals" are trying is damnedest to make your only means of defense a 911 phone call.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

and that is there hole point , put fear in to the ones that do not know, nor care to know.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

not a smrt thing to say when the vid is showing you.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ok so you spent you
points already your forgiven.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I only buy magpul Pmags for my AR and my wife's M4. We each have one Beta Mag (100rounds) and for the life of me I can't recall the last time we came home from a little girl shooting spree.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

When the vid is showing me? What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

had to read you line to get the sarcasm, you could not read mine i see.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

No, I guess I wasn't s-m-r-t enough. Can I buy an "a"? Then maybe I'll be smart enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Simple as that. You are not supposed to have more firepower.
Level the playing field.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join