It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma and Kansas Tornados.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
NWS

There is a massive storm reaching from North Dakota to Texas, I searched, but seen nothing. Heres the NWS Mosaic depiction of it.[
edit on 4/14/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Tornado threats have passed here..just watchs posted now..and it seems to be losing strength...

Im in MO... radar.weather.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well that is great news!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
large Tornado hit a small town south of atoka oklahoma...1 confirmed dead..several missing

on local news ktul

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm in Oklahoma!

I saw the weather map during Wheel of Fortune, it was a relief to see something other than "burn ban" but unfortunately tornadoes seem to reek a mighty havoc in this state. I hope they pass over and leave minimal damage..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here in my part of Kansas we're not seeing too much of the bad weather. We were predicted to have Severe Weather, but we've mostly just got some mild thunderstorms. It's already stopped for the most part and our chances of severe weather decline as the morning goes on here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
yup.... happens every year there.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is prime tornado season. I group up in Tornado Alley myself and was in a tornado when I was about 10 or so.
It was actually a pretty awesome spectacle, It really does sound like a hundred freight trains barreling down on you and gets as black as the blackest night.

top topics

join