It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Genesis 3:1 (The Serpent) Was Animated By Lucifer! [e] Serpent root meaning- seraph seraph (pl. seraphim; Hebrew: שְׂרָפִים śərāfîm, singular שָׂרָף śārāf; Latin: seraphi[m], singular seraph[us]; Greek: σεραφείμ) is a type of celestial being in Judaism and Christianity. Literally "burning ones", the word is normally a synonym for serpents when used in the Hebrew Bible, but they are mentioned in the Book of Isaiah as fiery six-winged beings attending on God. They appear again as celestial beings in an influential Hellenistic work, the Book of Enoch, and a little later in the Book of Revelation. They occupy the fifth of ten ranks of the hierarchy of angels [/e]
en.wikipedia.org...

The book of enoch was written in GE'EZ(ancient ethiopian languange) and latter transcribed into aramic and greek. In other words its not a "hellenistic work" and you can see that at wikipedia. Also it appears to have nothing to do with judaism since it is regarded as "blasphemy" and not regarded as official cannon/scripture.

Book of enoch contains book of giants which relates to the nephilim and since our church is truely satanical they want no mention of how or why our church is polluted. They love "riddles" it seems...........

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, This Will Wake Everybody Up

Thousands Of UFO In NASA video 4/11/11

edit on 4/13/2011 by coolottie because: wrong video

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by DomCheetham

I got up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep, just thinking about how ugly I was toward you. I couldn't find you until now. Please forgive me. You sound like a good kind person and I was so wrong, Please forgive me. I will even put me in time out.

Sure, np, guess were all capable of feeling guilt. You don't even need time out just enjoy the day/night.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
As much as I want alien visitation to be real, this site has actually tempered my childhood enthusiasm towards extraterrestrials. There is no doubt in my mind that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe. But the idea of a contemporary, sustained ET presence (and conspiracy) on Earth seems less probable to me than when I was a child. Maybe I'm smarter now. Or, perhaps, I've lost my childhood wonder. Maybe I'm was too naive then; maybe I'm too cynical now. Regardless, I think "Disclosure" is a myth that is a basic thread in the tapestry of the conspiracy theory community. The idea that TPB are in cahoots with ETs and that the relationship between humans and aliens is going to be revealed soon is, probably, just a delusion. Hell, I hope that I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
as a member of the ground crew...those who wish for contact will have contact...

it's all about consciousness, if oyu are a being of love then you will see much more...

it's all choice and frequency/vibrations

you create your reality...

thoughts manifest and all that jazz

you know the drill..

anything is possible..

we are not alone, never really were..lol

hugs

namaste'

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So what happens when the Aliens tell the 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide that they think the Qur'an is completely ridiculous? What happens when the Aliens tell the Christians and the Catholics that the Bible is an absolute work of terrible fiction?

If the Aliens denounce the Bible they will all be considered Devils and the anti-Christ and the sign of the apocalypse. If the aliens denounce Islam they will be considered jinns and demonic infidels and will probably have millions upon millions of martyrs trying to kill them.

Some tiny little thing tells me that we are not going to see disclosure for a LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. I wonder what it could be?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

I agree with your sentiment by the way, you're probably right about that.

However, I have a funny feeling that disclosure is taking on 2 meanings and they are being used in 2 different manners without regard for what the topic probably is.

I think (unless I'm wrong) that the disclosure people were after was not one of ET's disclosing themselves or making themselves known. I believe instead, that the disclosure people speak of is one that Government's have been covering up the fact that they ever knew about it or have proof that we were visited.

I see them as 2 entirely different items.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

My opinion? Name 1 source that has any credibility. They refuse to do the nessasary tests on the MJ-12 documents, We don't know whether they are authentic.

Britain hasn't disclosed anything, especially what the military is up to behind the scenes. They released public (and military) reports and sightings taken by the UFO Desk at the MOD.

Again, i'm not being rude, i'm being real. You want to dance about amongst the hearsay and unverified sources? And claim you know more than everyone? Go for it.

I'm waiting for real truth. Not hearsay, and definetly not putting faith in people wtihin Project Camelot and the Disclosure Project.
edit on 16/4/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
New Zealand, Britain, and now the US. I for one and a little shocked as to the lack of attention being payed to the FBI VAULT of files recently released, among them are some MJ 12 stuff, and as some people on here know files that verify THE ROSWELL case.

vault.fbi.gov...

You must understand that disclosure could only happen over a long period of time as populations around the world may not yet be ready for the complexity of the issue, so it has to be done slowly, starting with the most famous case in terms of the US.

I may be wrong here you understand, but it appears to me that the US is now in the process of preparing for disclosure. I for one am incredibly excited and I cannot wait to hear some of the skeptics reactions to this material, debunk THAT!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Happy hunting.

I wouldn't focus on the facts inside of the Vault at the FBI. In my opinion, yes they are admitting that Roswell happened, but they are only releasing what they want you to know.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2011 by Sforscott because: sorry, double post

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
good times are here...

look around

awesome, lol

hugs

i love you all and all that is

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Now the Good Doctor would not even be discussing if they were not real. And preparing us what to expect.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Actually the Koran does mentiin ufos and aliens, in a similar manner to the nephilim. And the boble mentions them too in the books that were left out of the bible when it was collated together. Other religions too mention aliens/ufos, so there is no real problem with religions accepting it as fact. The problem lies with whether people will still be scared or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi All,

I posted this in a different thread. This one is more appropriate.

I came across this site with someone who claims to be channelling information from the Akashic Records AND has a source in the military.

He believes that alien disclosure will happen very soon. It will be through a possible message in the sky or something regarding a worldwide event. This is different to the Project Blue Beam scenario. They will be benevolent extra-terrestrials who have helped us in the past.

Pages 1,2, 9 and 10 are of particular interest, but feel free to go through the whole thread to look at what people have written.

www.stevepavlina.com...

Thanks.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Phoenix06 because: Web link

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If we are afraid of terrorists using our own airliners against us guess how afraid they are about
using unstoppable Tesla flying machines. Their weakness must be hidden along with all the
other science of free energy that is kept away from us.

Just saying we now know what is behind the way they control the Earth mainly America and
the financial world. Yes we should disclose to them and to the world just exactly what they
hide. Hiding behind Big Bang Theories and Lies of Thermodynamics and curved space and
follow the only natural born disclosure of most up to date natural science that always will be.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Enjoy; Even news casters are now saying they believe in UFOs, that ought to tell you something.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oops. Didn't mean to post here. :

edit on 20-4-2011 by taoistguy because: Added original post to wrong thread. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Times are getting more interesting each day!!!

I believe that disclosure will be passe, and not a world-wide-breaking News- CNN- event, like us hopefuls expect.

I kinda see it happening more like when racism was 'dead'; there was no breakin news, it just happened slowly and suddenly became the norm (just like the NWO)

it'll be in MSM more and more, as they won't be able to hide sightings like they could before the interent, twitter, and camera phones...

Those of us who already 'know' don't need this kind of breaking news anouncement from the government or CNN,

but it'd be nice.

edit on 20-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is one of the best sighting video I have seen in a long time. I hope it at least gives the debunkers a run.
It is not a new one, but it was just put on youtube

edit on 4/20/2011 by coolottie because: missed something

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I can not get over all of the MSM not only reporting about UFOs, but some even saying they believe in them. I think it was ABC last night were saying since Jan 2011 over 200 sightings a month, the most ever reported before. Then this on FOX News

Something is fixing to go down !

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join