It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it The End Of The World or what ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Nope, but if it does happen it will be some delusional religious guy.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't know Signals. Let's call Japan and ask them ? I'll go with what ever they say .

Nope, but if it does happen it will be some delusional religious guy

Right ! Because all religious guys are delusional. And have a lower I..Q. then you . And on and on.
edit on 11-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes, but at least we had today.

Trowa

edit on 11/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeraphSirius
Could it be that the 5770 Sacred Codes Are Correct For this Timeline? Sacred Year 5770 Ends April 18th, 2011 on the New MOON...! -SS

hmm

#############################################################​##

"I have spent hundreds of hours searching the scriptures using bible code software. The matrices below contain the Hebrew year 5770, 5771, 5775, and the words Bridegroom, Bride, escaped, concealed, glory, I am Jesus, arrival, truly arisen today, salvation, glorious, banquet, lightning, etc. (note: all were located in the Hebrew text and converted to English)." - Email: [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Matrix-1 Found in the book of Daniel 5:13-11:38 Skip 631"

"KEYWORD "RAPTURE", I AM JESUS, ARRIVAL, BRIDGROOM, BRIDE, BELOVED, ESCAPED, 5770 (3 TIMES), and 5771.

THE HEBREW YEAR 5770 (CIVIL CALENDAR 9/21/2009 thru 9/8/2010, SACRED CALENDAR 3/17/2010 thru 4/18/2011).

Note: "RAPTURE" was translated using Keys to the Bible software and does not spell any know word in Hebrew. Could it be that this encryption was sealed up until the time of the end and only be decypered or broken in this manner. I do not know for certain, but the evidence of what was found speaks for itself. I can only ask that you discern as the Holy Spirit guides you in this matter."

rapture5770-5775.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MATRIX 4 - JER 12-AMOS 5 - SKIP 8069 YEAR 5770/5775"

"Key word "RAPTURE", Hebrew year 5770, 5775, REMOVED BELOVED BRIDE, SEALED, CONCEALMENT, BRIDGROOM, JESUS MESSIAH, AWE DAYS (Days of AWE), DARKNESS APOCALYPTIC.

I find it interesting that 5770 on the left and 5775 on the right forms an arrow pointing upward to the word APOCALYPTIC. Could this be a period of time that the Rapture could happen.

THE HEBREW YEAR 5770 (CIVIL CALENDAR 9/21/2009 through 9/09/2010, SACRED CALENDAR 3/17/2010 through 4/18/2011)."

rapture5770-5775.com...

"FULL MOON APRIL 18TH 2011 Passover"

www.rapture5770-5775.com...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Tax filing deadline extended to April 18, 2011"

personalmoneystore.com...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Is that a Yes ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Yes, but at least we had today.

Trowa

edit on 11/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

Best answer so far, I'm afraid.

Here's what ATS thinks so far :

YES - 12

NO - 7

By my fuzzy math I gather so far 63% of ATS'ers say Doom On...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes, I believe it is the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT.

I believe that there is going to be a mass reset of the Earth through the destruction of material lifestyles and a reconstruction of priorities based on survival and not of entertainment.

Will all life cease to exist and the world blow up in a fiery chasm? Probably not, but I don't completely disregard the possibility. Either way, there are simply too many coincidences and historical pieces of evidence to back up the fact that something is happening to the planet, and it has happened before. People survived then, people will survive now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes, I am worried.

2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well,

It sure seems like it, doesn't it?

I just root for this society to crumble. I would give my life to end this horrible prison. Not to sound like a crazy terrorist, haha but there is just too much wrong with it.

I hope something happens. I don't want loss of Human life, but I do want loss of greedy horrible people.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Apocalypse? No way of knowing, practically by definition.

Societal collapse, "Road Warrior" scenarios are not something I anticipate surviving, so I tend to give that stuff long odds. There seems to be far to many people who are looking forward to that, though.

World situation is dismal, but familiar. Not sure if the war-mongering alone is enough to bring it all down.

Dollar crashing could make for a different world, but not the end. Unless you consider living like "The Waltons" the end. I don't.

(Warnings of riots and looting and vicious gangs razing neighborhoods... on what is this prediction based, besides fear? When have such atrocities occurred, outside of war? On the sweeping scale so often described in vivid, imagined detail?)

I've learned somethings about earthquakes and space weather on boards like this. Not so much from the posts, more so the links. I had no idea such cool, near real-time info was so readily available. Of course, I have no idea what most of it means. I think the connections between solar weather and earth events may become accepted science someday. Right now, I'm undecided.

I think HAARP is a weapon. But I don't have any idea how or what for. I think there's a good possibility it's something where we've bitten off more than we can chew. Kinda like the nukes... "monkeys with flame-throwers" is how someone here once put it.

Plans of elites purposely reducing populations, lizards, illuminati, zion, aliens, rapture, et al... fun reads. That's about it for me.

I'm drawn to the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. I think everything that possibly can happen, does. Everything. And it's all happening at the same time.

I'm also drawn to Advaita Vedanta. Meditating helps. Try it.

A quick look at the responses thus far indicates some trending differences between those that have been here less than or more than a couple years. I'm betting there's some wisdom being offered by the vets. Put me down as a no.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think the end of the world is here for the current financial system.

The whole house of cards is about to fall apart and worldwide economic collapse is near.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If the end of the world occurs anytime soon, for everyone at once, I'm almost sure it will be because of humans, not because of nature or "chance".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i would say no it will not be the end of the world, but with so many people of faith and just in general seemingly wishing and wanting it to happen who knows, somebody may trigger something to fulfill their beliefs.

also with all the unrest in the middle east and the economy it will be a bump ride at minimum.
edit on 11-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So far the scales are tipping...

( TIPPING POINT!!!
)

and ATS is at

YES - 17

NO - 9

65% say DOOM ON so far

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mother Earth has to be destroyed. It is in the program. Only by a full destruction can all that mankind has built be turned to dust again, gold, silver, jewels, and nuclear material must be scattered to the winds. No, you aren't going to "die," that is simply a human belief, and it is not true. You are a Spirit, not a human, but you do ride around in one. I believe a great many will be taken off planet for the duration of the "event," and for Mother Earth to again become stale, balanced out, and with a good haemostasis for life. We are at the time of the Century, people, and we all have front row seats to the Event. Popcorn, anyone?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No, doom~tards make me laugh, nothing's gonna happen

IRM

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sig
Did you get me down as a doomy gloomy ? OK.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I hope so.. tired of this world..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
We're all gonna die!
No, really, we're all gonna die.
So what?
If you spend you're life fearing the inevitable, it isn't much of a life.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's all unfolding...Faster and Faster! As The Bible Warns... Context- The End of The Age!

2 Thessalonians 2
1BUT RELATIVE to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren,

2Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.

3Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the [a]apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition),
4Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God.(B)

5Do you not recollect that when I was still with you, I told you these things?

6And now you know what is restraining him [from being revealed at this time]; it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own [appointed] time.

7For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until [c]he who restrains is taken out of the way.

8And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.(C)

9The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders--

10And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.

11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,
12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

The Transition... IN TIME... 2011 - 2012

For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved. Romans 10:13

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
I hope so.. tired of this world..

Trust me, you are not alone in feeling that way.
I am also tired of this world. It is time for a reset.
CTRL+ALT+DELETE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join