It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Activity, All over our planet and orbit missing chineese village.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Mass UFO Activity, All over our planet and orbit

Strange magnetic disturbances, Possibly pulling matter into other dimensions.. China village disappears, Many Japanese have as well.
We are at war, I don't care what anyone thinks. Our government needs to disclose information to the public, so we can plan for what ever is going on. and make adjustments.

What interests me about this is the UFO fleet outside of our orbit, because on april 1st, this fleet of UFOs was seen comming from our sun

Could it be that what ever the hell these craft where moving from our sun have now reached earth ?

Information on missing Chinese villagers.And original UFO footage below.

Network transmission inexplicable disappearance of a village in the Qinling Mountains, Department of journalists to investigate rumors

one on "the end of the Qinling Mountains to a village to disappear overnight," the post pass crazy on the network, especially in the micro-Bo was crazy reserved. After many journalists confirmed that the network confirmed rumors of the news department.

news.cn.yahoo.com...

Apparently This story of the Chinese missing has been Discussed,
There where no mentions of UFO's in the news submission from the incident.
What makes me think though, is where the hell did all of the people in the village go ?
How do people just disappear, government coverup ? some kind of social experiment ? who knows
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The rest of this video is breath taking though. Any idea what it is i'm looking at near the end of the video that GIANT galaxy looking thing just outside of earths orbit, ?
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: link

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Umh...maybe thousands were missing after the tsunami because...get this...they were hit by a tsunami?? oO

But some of those sightings are indeed freaky deaky. so s&f
edit on 11-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Is there any source other than a youtube clip?
Surely this would have been seen by many camera happy Chinese..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Do you have a source of the Chinese village disappearance that ISN'T from God Like Productions? Like a credible one. I'd like to believe it because then it would really get the naysayers peeing themselves

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Umh...maybe thousands were missing after the tsunami because...get this...they were hit by a tsunami?? oO

Yes but in China.....they didn't get hit by the tsunami.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about this.
i did take a look at this ytube posters
other videos and there are lots of spec fx
vids on there.

welcome to the world of amateur film

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I don't like videos like this. Emotional music. No verbal descriptions to orient me to what I'm looking at.

But the point is made anyway. There's been a lot of stuff going down recently. I hope we can handle it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

I don't like videos like this. Emotional music. No verbal descriptions to orient me to what I'm looking at.

But the point is made anyway. There's been a lot of stuff going down recently. I hope we can handle it.

Exactly, i'm not to fond of the video either. but the wave of sightings is clear. people NEED more disclosure, this process is going way to slow.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Do you have any link to any article about this which proves that this is 100% accurate?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
That video looks very simular to the one in this thread I started last year sometime

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it an old "incident" being rehashed for this year?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That flashing blue UFO looked like it was illuminating the entire city. I have never seen any UFO like that before...ever. Something strange is definitely going on. It seems like the sightings are getting more intense every year.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
That flashing blue UFO looked like it was illuminating the entire city. I have never seen any UFO like that before...ever. Something strange is definitely going on. It seems like the sightings are getting more intense every year.

And yet, there's only a youtube video of it. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
I'd love to see something like this happen close to where I'm located.
I have HD gear ready to shoot whatever comes by, but it seems the
aliens pick locations where people only have low-def phonecams

edit on 11-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
whatever it may be, good for them.....I'm so want to get off this rock.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Sounds possible. I've seen videos that were recorded with HD cameras, but you still see the same distortion as it zooms in on the object. Optical zoom is still limited until they upgrade it even further and the cameras usually continue zooming with digital zoom after the maximum optical magnification has been reached. Digital zoom is far worse and badly distorts the image. What we really need are HD videos recorded from telescopes to get a crystal-clear view of a UFO. That would be the best way to do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Claudius
Do you have any link to any article about this which proves that this is 100% accurate?

What kinda links would be 100% accurate for you?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You made me think about this :

1.- There were UFO sights during the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
2.- There is a lot of missing people, many bodies haven't been found.
3.- E. T. Evac. Plan ("Rapture"?) has began, not for all.

All I say is, it's possible.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have to agree with dude69... It's pretty obvious why thousands of Japanese are missing.

Some of the clips were a bit dodgy especially the ones at the beginning look like explosions in the distance but the one from Spain was interesting.

I'd like to see more proof about the chinese village disappearing... what region and location? How many? What time? Date? etc etc... maybe a little more pre-planning before posting with some facts so that we can then discuss it or do our own research.

I have to agree though that something seems to be going on. I was travelling back from Rangiora to Oxford which is just outside Christchurch, New Zealand on Saturday night around 11.45pm 9/4/2011 when my sister who was driving and I saw a yellow glow.

We thought it a star at first but it popped out of no where and seemed quite close. It suddenly went up in a semi-circle and then plunged down in a slight angle behind some trees in the far distance. It was quite light that night and no clouds. It moved quite fast and we didn't get time to take pictures. We thought perhaps is was a comet or falling star but it was too close to the ground and it didn't seem logical that a comet or star could go up then do a circle then fall. It looked to me that it was in control of where it was going. It was amazing to watch. Not sure what it could have been.

Next time I'm taking my video camera when going down that back road again. Apparently they have many sightings out that way... seems they are fond of mountains/hills.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

There's HD and there's HD. My HD has no digital zoom, that would make it consumer grade HD.
I don't need a full screen image of the things flying around, I'd like to see a steady shot and a bit closer than just a light dot on a dark sky. Most things I see as 'real footage' I could fake in After Effects without a problem (if I had the time that is).

I'd would be cool if it was real, but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Who makes videos like this with music like that and expects to be taken seriously? Is there any more information about this village in china that has disappeared?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

That sounds pretty cool. Im from Kaiapoi NZ. Isometimes go outside out night and look into the night sky, hopeing to see something. Nothing yet.
Anyway, good to hear someone local is openminded.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join