It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do they get ideas for this kinda thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the main iddea behind this is how korea takes over the us.. theere are threads on ats that ask the way someone would invade the us. well i would say this should do it
www.youtube.com...

this is an intro for a video game. they have many games that show the us getting invadedand they show many different ways of doing in.. just post some thought on it plz.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny

the main iddea behind this is how korea takes over the us.. theere are threads on ats that ask the way someone would invade the us. well i would say this should do it
www.youtube.com...

this is an intro for a video game. they have many games that show the us getting invadedand they show many different ways of doing in.. just post some thought on it plz.

Oooh, I wouldn't worry about a bankrupt country invading the U.S. They can't even produce enough electricity to provide their main cities for 24hrs per day. As you pointed out, it's a game, pure fantasy.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's hard for me to imagine a scenario where the US would get fully occupied. Even when the Japanese attacked the US in WW2, they knew full well that actually invading the mainland would be a bad idea since we are an "armed nation" Nothing is impossible I suppose. I wonder if we would bomb part of our own country if we were threatened with invasion. I think it's more plausible that the current events we are experiencing will end with enough of a majority of our nations business being owned by foreigners that we will have been "invaded" without even realizing it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Of all the invasion hypothesis, North Korea is definitely the most outlandish.
But the game looks pretty good.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

i agree with you for the most part. though the best way would be,, to make the citizens of the us to hate the government. and if they bomb themselves to get the bad guys that would do it.. they would definately destroy thier own government. possably by accident

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

You can't defeat the U.S. militarily. The only way that the U.S. can be defeated is from the inside out. You have to have enough people in various places of power throughout the country to destroy the American way of life like a cancer. Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' pretty much explains how to do it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just another War game to get Americans battle ready. And to hate the Koreans even more.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Whirpool because: (no reason given)

top topics

join