It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Don't know if anybody else has posted this, but this definitely is new to me.

UFOs reported in Inland Valley day before Roswell

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JdGlobal

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Maybe this is the government way of slowly but surely informing us that aliens are here/have crashed and that it is time for us to wake up, realizing that aliens isn't some kind of scifi, but indeed a reality. Just wondering, why now? What has happened/is happening that makes the FBI release those files now? Well the future will atleast be intriguing

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is really no proof.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I have a brain. I don't understand how someone with a brain can consider this memo "proof" or even something of significance after reading the history of the memo that led to 2 convictions.

Read the link and close the thread.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Are you insane ? it's posted RIGHT on FBI.gov not www.randomsite.com but fbi.gov

OK.. star for this my friend and my thoughts exactly~! Everyone wanted disclosure, and BAM whadda know, probably the only document that comes directly from NONE other than FBI or aka X-Files~!!

Wow....just wow.. ya know.
think about it, STOP the insanity of analyzing the evidence for something OTHER than is right in front of US ~!! OMG .. of course they have to redact the SA name, you REALLY think they're gonna just spam every agents name to the public?? LOL.. what part of the FBI.GOV didn't you understand ~!

Think about it~!! just stop and Think about it, for just one moment k? Take a breath, pause, and then reread the document. The human mind hasn't changed in over 2000+ years; miracles were done right in front of masses of people and the religious sect looked at that and .......what did they say ............

it was the Beelzebub LM*O ................WOW.. seriously?? This type of thinking NEEDS TO GO~!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
These are eyewitness testimonies, nothing new. All the files that have been disclosuring are just testimonies and half of the things are marked with black.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by someonewithabrain
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I have a brain. I don't understand how someone with a brain can consider this memo "proof" or even something of significance after reading the history of the memo that led to 2 convictions.

www.ibtimes.com...

really ?? so all this is a hoax.. so why does the FBI continue to post on their website and make the document more easily accessible..

Why don't they just pull the document if the letter is a hoax and so is Roswell??? Why even post it ??
Need to add this..

This Memo is ONLY 1 page of the entire 16 part & 69 page document~! Might want to read it and get a better understanding of what is being presented..
edit on 5-5-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Here's the Entire Document which includes the memo .. it's 69pgs long.. and a great read for those who really want a bit more insight..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I like page 32 of file 1

Material should not be handed to the FBI labs for examination but turned over to the Army or Airforce intelligence

Hoover
edit on 5/5/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by someonewithabrain

www.ibtimes.com...

Hi "someonewithabrain",

While the article at the link you posted gets far more right about this memo than most of the media coverage (and online discussion) about the memo, the article still contains quite a few factual errors - basically repeating a misleading account which originates with William Moore without checking the Air Force documents underlying his account.

I wrote about all of this a while ago in another thread about the relevant memo that you may not have seen:

"Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel"

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by someonewithabrain

You should probably "know" that "article" is highly "biased", because of how "quotation" used.

Using quotation on things your trying to tell people not to believe in, to me, seems like a dimwitted way to say, "hey, this is what people are saying, but you shouldn't necessarily believe it."

Notice he uses no quotes when describing his hoax, and how much more legible and reasonable it sounds when we type normally.

List of "quotations" AKA things you shouldn't believe in according to Jesse Em-spak:
"Hottel memo"
"vault."
"newly revealed"
"air force investigator"
"high powered radar"
"Coulter"
"doodlebugs"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Guys,

I believe that there is other life in the universe, in fact I would bet money on it. What I want to say to you, is this...

From reading that document how on gods green earth ( no I'm not religious ) can you arrive at the conclusion that this is proof of anything other than a man made a statement about UFO's and occupants he claimed to have seen?

From there a little more research will show you that the 'man' in question was a conman and was prosecuted for lying his ass off.

Please don't tell me you still see some kind of proof of anything other than a criminal getting caught telling lies

Edit: While I'm here I would just like to add that a disc did in fact crash at roswell, it was suspended below a weather balloon and was being used by the US military to detect atomic blasts. It didn't work well and the project was subsequently scrapped.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Finguz because: Added a paragraph.

The above post contains nothing but verifiable facts

edit on 6-5-2011 by Finguz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Finguz

One man's "verifiable facts" is another man's unlikely tale of swamp gas, tree-top planet Venus, tin foil weather ballons, supersonic flock of geese, mass psychosis, or time-traveling crash-test dummy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Any man who ignores facts is a moron. We all like to believe the world is a more exciting place, but it really isn't

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finguz
reply to post by Elbereth

Any man who ignores facts is a moron. We all like to believe the world is a more exciting place, but it really isn't

What would you say to the possibility of teleporting DNA?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You are obviously referring to this, which isn't actually teleportation
Maybe an effect more akin to quantum entanglement?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Finguz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by Finguz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Finguz

The article seems to be implying that both may be occurring:

Water might be a good medium in which DNA can copy itself using processes that hint at quantum entanglement and ‘teleportation’ (our term).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join