It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something You've Always Wanted to Know? Ask Your Questions Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This thread is a continuation to my thread titled Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

I plan on going through the experience again soon, though I don't know when exactly. I wasn't prepared last time for what happened, so this time I decided that writing a list would be one way to keep me on the straight path. I've been preparing a list of questions I'd like to ask during the experience, and I hope that I'll have enough time to ask and receive some answers. I've got my list, but I'm wondering if any of you would like to ask some questions you've always wanted to know the answer to. I can't guarantee that I will receive an answer to your particular question or that I will have the time to do so, but nevertheless I'd like you to help me think of a few that I haven't thought of myself.

Type of Questions Requested:

I'd like to note that I don't know how effective it will be to ask very personal questions. Since I don't claim to be psychic in any way, I probably won't be able to tell you where you lost that expensive necklace or who your perfect match might be. The type of questions I'm searching for (for example) are; "Did previous civilizations of humans exist on this planet? If so, how many and why did they disappear?" or "Is Atlantis real or myth?" or "When will the next world war take place?" etc.

I do not yet have this experience fully figured out. I can't guarantee great results. I know that many of you will be skeptical. That's O.K. I myself don't know what to think of it at times. If this is nothing and doesn't even come close to the truth, well.... at least we had a little fun. Right? So.... ask away and try to make the questions as clear as possible.
Once I go through with it, I will post the answers I receive.
edit on 8-4-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Not sure about the OP but the topic says "Will I ever be anything more than what I am?"

ta thx.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Not sure about the OP but the topic says "Will I ever be anything more than what I am?"

ta thx.

Is this a question you wanted to ask? I'm not sure I fully understand it. The question could be taken a couple of different ways. Are you asking about your profession/place in life? Or do you mean to ask whether you'll ever be more than human? If you're serious about it, please clarify. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

1. Ask about the secret to life???

2. About how we can overcome evil here on earth???

Pass my hi, say thanks for my existence...

Let me know if get any responses...very interesting.

S & F

Edit: My preconceived answers: 1. The secret to life would be to understanding/Connecting with your higher self
and discovering the true meaning of life.
2. Evil can be won be Inner Peace, that being at peace and knowing that all is good.

edit on 8-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

1. Ask about the secret to life???

Do you mean the reason for life, and for why we are here? Or secret to how to live longer?

2. About how we can overcome evil here on earth???

It is now on my list.

Pass my hi, say thanks for my existence...

Let me know if get any responses...very interesting.

S & F

Edit: My preconceived answers: 1. The secret to life would be to understanding/Connecting with your higher self
and discovering the true meaning of life.
2. Evil can be won be Inner Peace, that being at peace and knowing that all is good.

edit on 8-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

I will pass that on, and I'll let you know if your preconceived answers were close or spot-on.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
When i was 15, i was hitchiking home from the little town i grew up in,it was late at night,no traffic. I came to a spot in the road and noticed a fire burning over the embankment,went over to see. The flame was 4ft. Tall and totally silent,just gave me an eerie feeling,so i ran. A couple days later was walking past that same spot and looked,no burn marks! just thick underbrush. The next weekend a friend of mine and i were riding an atv on the ridge and i spooted another fire,so i headed in that direction,thinking it may be someone we knew,small town. We could see it through the trees,getting closer.she was becoming very uneasy,said we should have already been there. I had a feeling i was being drawn to it. Then the flame just dissappeared, well,she just about soiled herself,and to this day she wont talk of it. This happened in wv some 25 yrs. Ago,but i am yet to find any answers. There are alot of smart people on ats, hopefully some with answers.
edit on 8-4-2011 by theson because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What is the "mechanics" of life and with life I mean reality, everything? How things work. The life, death and reincarnation cycle? Is that true and if not what is? What are we?

So maybe something like; What is existence? ....nah.

I have a hard time putting this in short version, but if you can rephrase it, please do.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Very interesting! I have no clue what it could have been. Although this is a more personal question, I will try to meditate on it as well. Maybe something will come of it, and if it does I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiff
What is the "mechanics" of life and with life I mean reality, everything? How things work. The life, death and reincarnation cycle? Is that true and if not what is? What are we?

I have a hard time putting this in short version, but if you can rephrase it, please do.

Part of your question is actually answered in the thread I linked in the OP. It addresses reincarnation, a basic idea of what happens after death, what our reality actually is, and how we all came to be. I will ask these questions again, but in more detail. I'll let you know what answers will be communicated to me. If you want to ask a more specific question in regards to "mechanics" of life, I'll be happy to ask it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

thanks, i have never seen anything or heard anything that even resembles what happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Reading your other thread, I have to say one thing: congratulations, you've gone where few go, and fewer return with their sanity intact. I'd also like to say thanks for drawing a picture of it, because it is a very vindicating picture for me, personally.

I have no questions for you to seek from the akashic manifold, but I'm glad you've found it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
Reading your other thread, I have to say one thing: congratulations, you've gone where few go, and fewer return with their sanity intact. I'd also like to say thanks for drawing a picture of it, because it is a very vindicating picture for me, personally.

I have no questions for you to seek from the akashic manifold, but I'm glad you've found it.

You know, a few weeks after the experience I actually started questioning my sanity. My head started flooding with hundreds of questions, and sometimes answers to those questions. Pieces of the puzzle were gradually being put together. I felt extremely compelled to share my thoughts with others and bounce ideas off them. Problem is that I feared that people closest to me might start wondering if I'm "O.K." On one hand I felt very self-conscious about discussing these topics with them during every opportunity I could find, but on the other hand I couldn't NOT share these things with those closest to me. I decided that if I ever got the strong impulse to share with the people around me, I would instead write all these things down so that I would stop bothering them and stop looking/sounding like a lunatic.
It just felt like something in my head opened up. At this point I feel it's just a small crack in the door, a small space through which I had a glimpse, and as a result questions about the other side started popping up. Once in a while it feels like that small crack in the door allows some information to leak through over to my side. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm onto something. I don't know. All I know is that if these things are nothing more than lunacy, at least I find artistic inspiration through it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
at the risk of sounding stupid...I'd like to know what happens REALLY - EXACTLY when we die. Are we greeted by others? Do we return to a particle form? Do we retain the personalities we've designed here? I do not want to return to a "nothingness".....i.e....if we are funny HERE...are we funny THERE. And where is THERE...? Are we in a bubble...like a snow-dome? I'm thinking you opened up Pandora's Box for me, LOLOL.

Fantastic thread! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
at the risk of sounding stupid...I'd like to know what happens REALLY - EXACTLY when we die. Are we greeted by others? Do we return to a particle form? Do we retain the personalities we've designed here? I do not want to return to a "nothingness".....i.e....if we are funny HERE...are we funny THERE. And where is THERE...? Are we in a bubble...like a snow-dome? I'm thinking you opened up Pandora's Box for me, LOLOL.

Fantastic thread! Thank you!

It's not stupid at all! I wonder myself what exactly happens. As I understood it from my previous experience, we are reunited with the "whole", and then we send ourselves off for another "trip" to earth, or whatever other possibility we feel we need to experience to gain further knowledge about ourselves. As I understood it, our personalities here on earth are fragments of our personalities on the "other side". I don't know if you read the thread I linked in the OP, but that one explains a few things you're asking. I'm not completely clear on this, so I'll add it to the list of questions. Thanks for participating!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I think feeling like you're crazy is a very natural response after you've experienced something far outside casual, regular reality. Failing to pretend that it didn't happen is a good thing, though... denial will drive you Actually Nuts if you let it go too long. There will be folks who wanna knock you down about it, and who will try their damnedest to make you feel like you're a nutbag, even if they mean well, but... Don't let 'em grind you down. There are others who have seen what you've seen.

I do think you're lucky, or at least not foolish enough to jack around with this kind of stuff without putting in the prerequisite effort. When I "saw" the everything, I had only been trying to see how far "up" and out I could go, testing my limits and then exceeding them, and I wasn't ready. My head wasn't in the right place at the time. It was bodily pain, mental pain, existential pain, like staring into the sun times a migraine to the thousandth power plus things I still don't have words for. The vast everythingness of it was too much to bear. I couldn't help but pay attention, momentarily rapt in the beauty of it all, despite the agony, but it was still too much. My body felt like it was dying, and I had to back away, quickly. I haven't gone back. Someday, I would like to return, when I'm ready... I do have questions, oh so many questions, but I like getting my answers on my own, you know?

Use the gift of knowledge that you found with pure intentions, love, and honesty, imho, and the world can only be better for your efforts.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Nothing huh? thats cool, only 1 person has ever had an answer and it was out there. Anyone on ats got a clue?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
Nothing huh? thats cool, only 1 person has ever had an answer and it was out there. Anyone on ats got a clue?

It takes a lot to go through the experience, so I probably won't have anything for you until I make the time to "go back". It could be a couple of weeks, maybe more. I'll let everyone know when it happens and what I learned.... if anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I know this is not the type of question you want but I really need help.
I have a pet cockatiel, and while I was away on holiday she was being looked after by my brother. She vanished and I need to know what happened to her. She probably got out through a window (it was not open wide but she could have fitted through).

Her name is Skye, she is about 10 and I am from Scotland.

If you can tell me where she is or if she is ok I would feel better, I have been really worried about her since I found out.

Thank You

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Part of your question is actually answered in the thread I linked in the OP. It addresses reincarnation, a basic idea of what happens after death, what our reality actually is, and how we all came to be. I will ask these questions again, but in more detail. I'll let you know what answers will be communicated to me. If you want to ask a more specific question in regards to "mechanics" of life, I'll be happy to ask it.

Thanks. I remember reading that thread when you wrote it.
So to specify the question I suppose it would be like:

- Does the law of karma exist and do we judge ourselves in death? (though according to your experiance, theres nobody else to judge
)
- How many are there of us "God particles"?
- Is there more of them (god/source)?
- Humans are not alone, right? There are other species? And they are too part of this?
- Do we choose our next life according to our karma in the past?
- Can we get out of the life/death cycle and how?
- Is the human state of life all there is? With that I mean is there life in higher dimensions?
- If there is will we get there?

Other stuff:
- What are the so called demons/evil spirits and such?
- Is there going to be some sort of end of era/armaggeddon/ascension in earth soon? When?
- What will happen to us in near future, 1-5 human years?
- How did humans get here on earth?

And last but not least:
- I've never experianced ANYTHING paranormal and seems I'm as sensitive to these sort of things as a rock, but I've always been open very minded. I only have what other people tell me so I have nothing to really believe. Everything is just states of propabilities for me. It's all good in a way, but what I miss is something concrete and that I can only have with an personal experience. So basically, how can I have a contact?
I do meditate, but it never got me anywhere else than slight feeling of relaxation.

If you can ask even some of these I would really appreciate it! Thank you.

Namasté
edit on 11-4-2011 by Spiff because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Thanks. I remember reading that thread when you wrote it.
So to specify the question I suppose it would be like:

- Does the law of karma exist and do we judge ourselves in death? (though according to your experiance, theres nobody else to judge
)
- How many are there of us "God particles"?
- Is there more of them (god/source)?
- Humans are not alone, right? There are other species? And they are too part of this?
- Do we choose our next life according to our karma in the past?
- Can we get out of the life/death cycle and how?
- Is the human state of life all there is? With that I mean is there life in higher dimensions?
- If there is will we get there?

Other stuff:
- What are the so called demons/evil spirits and such?
- Is there going to be some sort of end of era/armaggeddon/ascension in earth soon? When?
- What will happen to us in near future, 1-5 human years?
- How did humans get here on earth?

Those are some excellent questions. They'll be on my list of things to ask.

And last but not least:
- I've never experianced ANYTHING paranormal and seems I'm as sensitive to these sort of things as a rock, but I've always been open very minded. I only have what other people tell me so I have nothing to really believe. Everything is just states of propabilities for me. It's all good in a way, but what I miss is something concrete and that I can only have with an personal experience. So basically, how can I have a contact?
I do meditate, but it never got me anywhere else than slight feeling of relaxation.

Depending on how you define "visions" and "ghostly encounters", it could either be a blessing or a curse. On one hand there's the argument that it's all in our imaginations. It could be signs of mental illness, or just heightened paranoia. On the other hand, what if it's the ability to glimpse the other side or another dimension?

I think that even if you have the pleasure (or displeasure?) to experience such an encounter, you will probably not consider it solid proof that something is out there after all. There's still self-doubt and questions that spring up. It's definitely fun to believe, but when you're alone trying to be honest with yourself, you'll wonder "did I really see that? Or was it an optical illusion? Did my brain trick me? Should I be taking meds?" Maybe those of us who have seen and felt things most of our lives are the crazy, dysfunctional ones. Maybe you're lucky you haven't seen or felt anything out of the ordinary.
Most people don't.

I can't say I know what's the best way to make contact. I can't do these things at free will when they happen to me. They come at the most unexpected time. For example I don't ever remember it happening after I watched a scary movie, or when the lights went out during a storm. These are the times when I'm most frightened and when I expect something to come out and scare the hell out of me, but it always happens when I least expect it and when it's furthest from my mind. I could be in the middle of doing something mundane, day or night, when suddenly I see something very unusual. Sometimes I can go months without any incident. I've gone more than a year without one, and sometimes they happen weeks apart. It may depend on where you live. I've moved around a lot in my life. There have been homes in which I had no incidents at all, some homes where I had multiple, strong incidents, and there have been homes in which I've had maybe one or two weak incidents. It's very unpredictable to me and could depend on many factors.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join