It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God didn't make the freakish monsters;The Fallen Elder Children did.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
After reading so many inconsistent New Age books that always leave me with more questions than I began with about how evil actually began, why all humans weren't made ridiculously good looking to begin with, why ugly freakish reptilian creatures or sulfur stinkin Greys have such huge terrifying black eyes and smell bad instead of smelling great, amongst a myriad other questions, I finally stumbled upon a book that explained it in a way that didn't leave me annoyed with another story that leaves a ton of holes like some I wont' mention now. This is a book that was made written around 1920, by a Dutch person, long before this confusing New Age Movement injected with Disinfo an Annunaki (Dark Side) misinfo( cause the bad guys know what the good guys know), or so they say.

OK, this book says that God created helpers, it says he created 12 pairs, though they were made in almost at the same time. They were made in a chronological order. He sent his children helpers out to help him by creating the planets. In the book it mentions the creation of planet earth, to be specific. When it was ready, he thanked them for their work, and pretty much told them to wait for him to dream up the the beautiful life forms that would live on this planet.

Now , the elder children weren't liking this waiting around for God to dream up the new bodies that would walk this planet, they were impatient, and decided to make these creatures themselves, so they did. God at some point was aware that they were growing impatient and warned them, that although he pressures no one to do right, over their free will,that darkness was awesome and could suck them in, and they might become the servants of darkness. You could say he already knew that they were gonna go against him, but he at least warned them. So these elder children set out to tinker with creating the genetic creations that first existed upon this earth. They made a ton of ugly monstrous looking things. The creations that they made were super lacking in beauty, because they didn't have the immense ideas of beauty that God could come up with at that time. No genetic creations had existed before that.

These monstrocities that were first created roamed the earth like irrational mindless creatures that mated with each other making weird looking hybrids that would eat each other and fight with each other. When they would die, they would not go to any heaven, their soul energy would just roam like dark shadows over the earth. There were no heavens created yet at this time. There were no spheres above the earth. Also, the first earth was etheric, but when the dense thought forms were being thought up by these elder children, the etheric also dropped in etheric nature, because of their tinkering.

Jesuss, who belonged to the younger batch of children helpers, and who was the eldest of the youngest, suggested to God to help these creatures, he told God to endow them with the eternal spark of light, and that they, they youngest could help these creatures minds evolve... and God

www.towardthelight.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's a book for you... I wonder you will like it, from what you've posted here...

"There Is A River" by Thomas Sugrue

It's the story of Edgar Cayce's life..

He was born 1877 and died 1945. He would talk in his sleep and these "readings" were taken down. There's over 14,000 readings you can look through. Many of which cover what you mentioned in this thread, though in a different manner and story.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting Post...
Submitted for your approval:

The Giants and men of fame were created by our Creator to originally protect and serve mankind.
Ancient Scrolls show Pharoah actually was in charge of the Giants in his kingdom and perhaps was even one as well.
They were not offspring of fallen messengers of Shatan at all. Shatan and His demons do not have the ability to create life outside of what YAH would have had created.
All life on earth has served specfic purposes but that is not to say it has not been altered or genetically manipulated I believe.
These Giants started off correct and humble and protected mankind from these animals but became haughty and with false pride. They felt THEY should be served and not the other way around. Most turned away and then died off or went "underground" as the technology of regular Adam allowed for them to be hunted and wiped off the "face" of the earth but perhaps not entirely removed. Hense the scripture of the 10 Commandments which states we are not to worship anything in the ShamaYAim above or on the earth "beneath" or that is "in" the water "under" the earth.
They were created with a purpose and under the Covenant of our Creator but turned from the 10 Covenant Words of YAH.
I submit that they were created more advanced than the race of AHdam's line.
They were technologically superior and perhaps even went underground over time with their techno abilities.
Having concored the Planets, under the oceans and under the earth, nothing was too far from them in their technologies.
Today there is possible covered evidence of things on planets and things under the earth that have been excavated. Could this be further proof of this advanced race of Giants who were wordless in their ways?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If one believes that a God exists that holds sway over all, then we as humans, will always try
to 'pigeon-hole' events and the past so that we can hope to understand the world around us.

I do not doubt any belief system and I believe it's there as a comfort blanket... a safe zone.

It could be -as in some research seems to show, that 'Angels, Demons and Devils' were
merely postions to aspired to in a religeous structure and that due to corruption from a
rival belief system, these positions were implied to be 'sullied' and as time went on, stories
that indicate that certain postions were either evil or good.

The comment in the Bible 'There were giants in the Earth then...' is still a bit of a puzzle
though.

Good thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If God created Heaven & Earth and all living things, then that means he also created freakish monsters, aliens, and ugly people (whatever happened to beauty is in the eye of the beholder???).

It also makes sense that as created beings we have no real concept of God and therefore, any discourse or attempted "understanding" about God is flawed.

top topics

join