It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by hapablab

Today, where I live, was pleasant and sunny. The odds, please?

But I was in a mediocre/get-off-my-lawn-kinda mood, though felt a little burst of creativity late afternoon. Wonder if some stray gigahertz shot out of a chemtrail cloud and slipped into my mainstream mainframe or something?

I had frozen meatballs for dinner.

WOW, I had meatballs too!!!

Coincidence? I highly doubt that! I'm sure we were both victims of a meatball-affiliated wave attack from the HAARP system.

By the way, I didn't intend to create the false assumption that I actually ate frozen meatballs. They were frozen. But I microwaved the suckas (I know, I know, sue me - perhaps the microwaves and the gigahertz waves from HAARP merged and I will have some serious dreams tonight ... let's hope). So I actually ate said meatballs in a non-frozen state. Pretty good. From Trader Joe's.

hmm, I bet, you know I haven't ate meatballs in years and the last time I did they were from trader joes, thats weird!!!, so I think its more then a coincidence!, ;-)

I wonder if you dream about being attacked by a giant meatball!, or if you ever seen the adult swim show called aqua team hunger force, that meatball lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by LosLobos

No ... your wireless router uses 2.4GHz, IF its an old one, if its new then 2.4GHz / 5.0Ghz.

And, I did mean 2.5 Hertz.

I think some folks that are on the HAARP being the latest super weapon bandwagon are getting their Hertz and Megahertz mixed up. From one of the links posted earlier in this thread it was stated that HAARP was capable of producing radio signals down to 2.6 MHz not 2.5 Hz. But don't let me be the party pooper. People want to believe what they want to believe. And if people want to believe that the US are a bunch of evil bastards out to slaughter millions of innocent people no one is going to be able to convince them otherwise.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 6-4-2011 by EdSurly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EdSurly

Hey that does describe the US pretty well...it's just HAARP isn't one of their weapons.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If some strange event occurs in the next day or two I know I'm blaming HAARP.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Most importantly; Just how are they managing to produce and radiate 2.6Hz? I've seen photos of the facility, and I simply don't see an antenna large enough. I've tried to figure other methods of VLF production, but the idea of non-linear mixing doesn't seem to fit their facility either. So, if you could be so kind as to educate me on this, I would be a happy person (please no youtube, a serious engineering reference will do).
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have not been able to find this out yet, however I did gather that the HF heater is used to curve the ionosphere so that ELF waves can be reflected to various places on the ground where they can be used for underwater communications or as a below ground radar. My guess is they are propagated by push-pull signal or resonance or they are generated from somewhere else. I saw the Navy has a large floating HAARP like device, maybe that is the source.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Today, where I live, was pleasant and sunny. The odds, please?

I know right? Too coincidental if you ask me.

Something is about to happen, and I get the feeling it's really big.

I heard someone mention the 8'th of April as a day to note.

I'll be prepared I know this much!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by Echtelion

Wow those videos were crazy, I know it was prior to the earthquake/tsunami but still, makes you wonder. I have a hard trouble understanding one thing though: Why? Why would the U.S. do this to Japan? I need a real answer, mumbo-jumbo shall not be accepted, lol. Thanks for the link though, interesting info.

Not saying the "U.S. proper" as such had anything to with it, but one reason some BIG Players might want to is simply one of the oldest reasons for crime in the book. The power of control of.....you guessed it...$$$$$$$$$. Think about what is happening financially and read my post from another thread. The prize: The world's LARGEST financial institution. That would be one heck of a 'bank robbery'.

Originally posted by Tecumte
Interesting about Japan's Post Bank???

---> Meanwhile, the consolidated Post Bank has grown to enormous size, passing up Citigroup as the world’s largest financial institution; and it has been branching into new areas, alarming competitors. A March 2007 article in USA Today warned, “The government-nurtured colossus could leverage its size to crush rivals, foreign and domestic.”

Before the March 2011 tsunami, that is what it appeared to be doing. But now there is talk of reverting to the neoliberal model, selling off public assets to find the funds to rebuild. Christian Caryl commented in a March 19 article in Foreign Affairs, published by the Council on Foreign Relations:

As horrible as it is, the devastation of the earthquake presents Japan and its political class with the chance to push through the many reforms that the DPJ [Democratic Party of Japan] has long promised and the country so desperately needs.

In other words, a chance for investors to finally get their hands on Japan’s prized publicly-owned bank, and the massive deposit base that has so far protected the economy from the attacks of foreign financial predators.

globalresearch.ca...
-->

edit on 4-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

" (Japan's Post Bank).....alarming competitors."...."...crush rivals, foreign and domestic.”

"But now (post tsunami) there is talk of reverting to the neoliberal model, selling off public assets to find the funds to rebuild."

"...a chance for investors to finally get their hands on Japan’s prized publicly-owned bank, and the massive deposit base that has so far protected the economy from the attacks of foreign financial predators."

Foreign financial predators???? Hmmmm..... Who might those be???? "Neo-liberal model??? Que bono???

signature:

edit on 6-4-2011 by Tecumte because: added quote marks

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensquad414

Hey dose this count...?

Last 48hrs, theres been 5.4 in India, another 6.0 in Indonesia, 4.0 Califorina, 5.4 Honshu Japan, ANOTHER in Indoesia 5.8 (MMI - VII Yellow), and one more today in Arakansas 3.6......

Thats a lot foe a 48hr period, as specially quakes of notable size all bunched up like this...
I am so glad I live in the hills at 1400ft, 100km inland with another 5000ft of hill to climb up, in AU, where we are nicely situated well away from the edges of the Plates...LOL
edit on 4/6/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

No it's not,earthquakes happen very often in different areas..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
*****IMPORTANT INFORMATION****

I made a thread the other day linking to a pdf file which mitchel coombees handed out secret documents on HAARP. he says his friends hacked the white house and shared it with people in his friends list on facebook. Because of his credibility, and his knowledge and accurate predictions of events using illuminati cards, i believe this file is legit.

READ NOTE: to download the file quote my post and copy paste into your browser. The link WONT work if you click on it. You need to copy paste the long link from quoting me to where it says .pdf.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf
edit on 6-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have not been able to find this out yet, however I did gather that the HF heater is used to curve the ionosphere so that ELF waves can be reflected to various places on the ground where they can be used for underwater communications or as a below ground radar. My guess is they are propagated by push-pull signal or resonance or they are generated from somewhere else. I saw the Navy has a large floating HAARP like device, maybe that is the source.

Mmmmmmmmmm okay. Here's some real info for ya.

HF or High Frequency Radio emmitions (the "H" in HAARP; 3 - 30 MHz ) can be used to heat the air around the antenna, however, you need to understand the heat dissipation properties of the atmosphere. In the case of RF heating, especialy at those low frequencies, is quite good. So, unless they can pump terrawatts into the air, they wont heat much, and the heating will be small. And, more importantly, only in the local area of the antenna array, with the shape of the heated arrea being defined by the antenna array properties. So curving of the ionosphere will be slight if at all.

ELF has, for a long time been used to communicate with subs while they are submerged. However, this method of communication is very slow. For a simple one sentense message, it can take several minutes. Today, it is likely one character every 8 - 10 seconds.

Ground penetrating radar uses microwaves ... not unlike your microwave oven. Frequency and power levels are different, but the principal is the same as for any radar system.

To the best of my knowledge; One can not use a "push-pull stage" on a dipole antenna. While one could hook it up, the nature of the "push-pull" would probably cancel any RF output, at the antenna (opposing half cycles of the output on each of the poles, thus cancelation)

Floating HAARP? Would face the very same issues as a land based version, and, would have the additional problem of enough raw power to operate.

One of the problems that I'm seeing here is the sheer power requirements. To "pump" enougn RF into the atmosphere or the Earth to cause Earthquakes, and many of the other things HAARP is accused of would require the exclusive output of Hoover Dam and a couple of Nuclear Reactors. That kind of electronics can be very ineffecient. For instance; one of the methods of driving an antenna with a lot of power is to use what is called a "Class C amplifier", these are easy to implement, but have only about a 50% effeciency. Thus to put 1 Gigawatt into the air or ground could require upwards of 2 Gigawatts of electricity. I'm not sure, but, I think that might just "brown out" a significant part of Alaska.

For HAARP to do many of these things would require an incredible amount of energy!

Course now, in yalls defence, Weather modification is much easier. Doesn't require any where near as much energy, and can be done with the low frequencies they use.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Is there anyone out there that's actually able to produce real evidence on this whole HAARP nonsense? This file isn't legit, you don't just hack the "white house" that's like saying your hacking someones microwave..servers with secure information on them, are not open to the public because they run as a Intranet.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I got that same thing!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think this is Anonymous!

Isn't Op : Empire State Rebeliion and Op:Icarus underway as we speak. They would need a doorway into the network that runs the magnetometer. This may in fact be them. Forcing the system to overload may be the best thing that could happen because of the minimal risk needed.

Certain server farms will offer that if your site is being hacked that they will take your site offline to prevent further intrusion.

Take the site down and the rest of the network falls shortly afterwards.

Go Anonymous!
edit on 7-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Let's just wait it out and see , folks .

The bastards know we are on to them and we will be watching !

Some "bastards" are also right here on ATS, among us, like "Cats from Oz" that hunt "Rats".

I wonder: who are the cats and who are the rats....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Um, looking at the image you posted, yes they do.

You pinged them four times, and each time on average it took the server ~59ms(miliseconds) to reply. Looking at your image, no packets were lost. All were sent and received, and the ping is low(which is good).

The servers are responding to your ping requests.
edit on 7/4/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm doing my own research, but not about H.A.A.R.P. I'm doing it within any and all HARRP threads. So far half of any and all who post's don't fully understand what HAARP is, does or was created for and from.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here is some interesting information about the use of VLF for geophysical mapping. A company called Geonics Limited apparently produces a device that uses VLF to locate subterranean geological features:

The EM16 VLF Receiver is the most widely used electromagnetic geophysical instrument of all time. Local tilt and ellipticity of VLF broadcasts are measured and resolved into inphase and quadrature components of VLF response. The EM16 has discovered several base and precious-metal ore bodies and many water-bearing fractures and faults.

VLF Instrument Link

Here is Stanford University's explanation of their use of modulated heating of the ionosphere to produce ELF and VLF signals:

The VLF group focuses on using HAARP to generate ELF and VLF waves through a process called modulated heating. ... HAARP is located in a region where large natural currents, known as the auroral electrojet flow through the ionosphere. By turning the HF array on and off (i.e. modulating the HF power) at ELF frequencies, we can also modulate the conductivity of the ionosphere at those frequencies ... When combined with the electric field that drives the auroral electrojet, the result is a current that oscillates and thus radiates at the modulation frequency: a ELF antenna in the ionosphere.

Link to Stanford's Site

So, it's possible to use HAARP's HF capabilities to generate VLF and ELF signals. However, the 2.5 Hz signal discussed in this thread is slightly below the range of the ELF band. The ELF band is defined by the ITU Radio Regulations as the frequencies that lie between 3 - 30Hz.

But, it's one thing to generate the signal, and something else to generate a signal that is useable beyond basic experiments. At the reported power levels of 3.6MW, it's difficult to believe that a signal of sufficient power could be generated that would have an effect on earthquake activity.

On the other hand, the maximum power level that is being reported may not be the truth. And, I think the nature of the relationship of electromagnetic radiation and earthquake activity is not well understood.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Is there anyone out there that's actually able to produce real evidence on this whole HAARP nonsense? This file isn't legit, you don't just hack the "white house" that's like saying your hacking someones microwave..servers with secure information on them, are not open to the public because they run as a Intranet.

I am not experienced with hacking, all I know is that the person who posted it, knows a lot about HAARP and the government. if you search his name you will see why he has credibility.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please do a search on him before you jump into conclusion. So far he has been right on everything he has said.

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I think this is Anonymous!

Isn't Op : Empire State Rebeliion and Op:Icarus underway as we speak. They would need a doorway into the network that runs the magnetometer. This may in fact be them. Forcing the system to overload may be the best thing that could happen because of the minimal risk needed.

Certain server farms will offer that if your site is being hacked that they will take your site offline to prevent further intrusion.

Take the site down and the rest of the network falls shortly afterwards.

Go Anonymous!
edit on 7-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Any idea where they are gathering? is it one of the chans? link?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Too coincidental ?? How about USGS only showing one earthquake in "of all places" iran/ Iraq region and the Europe site showing over 10 in the last 48 hours?? This doesnt make sense folks.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.emsc-csem.org/

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join