It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Junk Threatening Space Station, NASA Says!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
Tracking

Here you go.

thanks Fiberx - I really appreciate the link. I have watched the station go over my house many times - sometimes with the space shuttle attached. I live so far out in the boonies with no city lights - you can clearly see the shuttle/station outline. Amazing! I love it when ATS'ers give me new links. So I gave you a star . Right now Fox News is giving frequent updates on this potential disaster.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Hey but your contribution is very good! Thank you, and for beating you to it. I never thought of it as a race

Your analysis is very good and I agree.
They have know this since they blew up that satellite that it was coming there way, I found this very strange in de live feed cause they were putting cd's away in lockers of a structure that was about to possibly blow up?!

Why is it that they need to distract the people from reality? So the economy won't stop, what is more important then a human life? Let alone a whole nation full of people, animals and nature?

The economy..

I am mad as hell 2 and I am not taking it either anymore!

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I was waiting for NASA to deploy its array of lasers at this "space junk"/ Chinese satellites.

Who knows??

However, “I don’t think this is a long-term solution,” Weeden said. “It might be useful to buy some time. But I don’t think it would replace the need to remove debris, or stop creating new junk.”

Don Kessler, from whom the Kessler syndrome takes its name, agrees, and points out that laser light isn’t forceful enough to divert the biggest pieces of junk.

“The only complete solution to is to prevent collisions involving the most massive objects in Earth orbit,” he said.

www.wired.com...

Greetings:

And what makes you think that this is not the case here?

Please see my post above for another, if different, look at this.

Houston, we have a problem.

When you sort out this psychobabble doublespeak, it means that when the satellites go down (the first to go down in a BIG event), we will have no eyes in the sky, no communication, no nothing.

The time for debate is over for those who see the truth. Now, we must use our collective power to formulate survival plans that include the greatest amount of people. Those in the know will not waste time on equivocation, but will step forward and answer the call to action. "Fortune favors the prepared mind."

If any of this sounds familiar, that's a good thing. It means that you may be on the correct path, grasshopper.

Jumping Jehosophat! Come on, folks.

(Gringoboy - you out there? - My Brother, help them that cannot hear/see/understand...?) Is anyone home today?

ImmortalGemimi527, where are you, my friend? You (and, of course, unc), know exactly of what I speak. The time to act is evaporating as fast as the missing trillions (but that's another thread).

Time is short.

OMG...that's right...DWTS!

The gentleman on Dancing With the Stars took a fall last night (with Kirsti Alley - maybe that's the angle) and that story pushed LIbya right off the tube. Who? What nuke?

Oh yeah, remember Egypt? Who? Anyone home?

(OOPS! May have overdone it with the information thing... probably should've just supplied a "surprise" link).

I still beg the question: Why all the hoopla over something that, by the tracking god's own admission, has been tracked since 2007?

Just saying...I know! What's going on with HAARP?

Just keep close watch these days... something is afoot today, but may not be revealed immediately.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If the ISS ever gets taken out by junk or whatever else, I'll crap my pants as the final Hopi prophecy will be fullfilled:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I know this is off topic, but where can you find that they blew up a nuclear facility in Libya?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOrrTH
If the ISS ever gets taken out by junk or whatever else, I'll crap my pants as the final Hopi prophecy will be fullfilled:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Greetings:

Now, you have touched on something that is near and dear to me.

I was of the opinon that Skylab has already fulfilled the prophecy.

The empty Skylab spacecraft returned to Earth on July 11, 1979, scattering debris over the Indian Ocean and the
sparsely settled region of Western Australia.
NASA www.nasa.gov...

The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers.

The True White Brother will bring with him two great, intelligent and powerful helpers, one of whom will have a sign of a swastika (a masculine symbol of purity), and the sign of the sun. The second great helper will have the sign of a celtic cross with red lines (representing female life blood) between the arms of the cross.

[color=limegreen]When the Great Purification is near, these helpers will shake the earth first for a short time in preparation. After they shake the earth two times more, they will be joined by the True White Brother, who will become one with them and [color=limegreen]bring the Purification Day to the world. All three will help the "younger brother" (the Hopi and other pure-hearted people) to make a better world. In the prophecies, the two helpers are designated by the Hopi word for "population," as if they were large groups of people.

The True White Brother and his helpers will show the people of earth a great new life plan that will lead to everlasting life. [color=limegreen]The earth will become new and beautiful again, with an abundance of life and food. Those who are saved will share everything equally. All races will intermarry and speak one tongue and be a family.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

The signs are interpreted as follows:

The First Sign is of guns.

The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons.

The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle.

The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks.

The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines.

The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects.

The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean.

The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s.

The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

The Hopi also predicted that when the "heart" of the Hopi land trust is dug up, great disturbances will develop in the balance of nature, for the Hopi holy land is the microcosmic image of the entire planet; any violations of nature in the Four Corners region will be reflected and amplified all over the Earth.
source

We were warned.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps

I know this is off topic, but where can you find that they blew up a nuclear facility in Libya?

Greetings:

Happy to oblige:

NATO Bombs Libya Nuke
(Doctors' Letter Says - tfw edit)

That report from a Polish writer in a Polish rag was suspect from the start, IMHO.

Or one of the best cover-ups in the last few days... just saying.

In Peace & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Greetings:

Now, you have touched on something that is near and dear to me.

I was of the opinon that Skylab has already fulfilled the prophecy.

Did the Hopi ceremonies cease after that? That was what, over 30 years ago? I dunno. Could it be a misinterpretation? Frankly I forgot about Skylab

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just a side bar.. was 300 miles per minute the speed relative to the space station or relative to a fixed point on the planet? Never can tell with these NASA types... OMGZ!!! It's travelling at 26,000 mph!!! Oh wait.. so are we.

Anyway.. just curious.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
im happy that's happening to be honest, not only humans are filling the earth with trash but the space too and that's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Did the Hopi ceremonies cease after that? That was what, over 30 years ago? I dunno. Could it be a misinterpretation? Frankly I forgot about Skylab

Greetings:

In response to your question to your question as to the Hopi ceremonies, we will attempt to bring one up to date.

We will begin the journey with words from brother Robert Ghost Wolf in 1997.

Robert has been called a holistic healer, teacher, ceremonial leader, prophet and Shaman. He is an internationally recognized author, speaker and artist. Ghost Wolf is a Metis, part Iroquois and Lakota. He has worked with the Apache, Lakota, Osage, Hopi and Ojibwa elders for many years.

Robert says that ETs are contacting us now. Almost all Native American cultures have ancient prophecies telling of interactions with "Star Brothers" and their coming which they have recorded on petroglyphs.

The Hopi Indians are the Record Keepers of the Native Americans. The Hopis call this the "The Fourth Age of Man". According to them, the earth has been wiped clean 3 times already. First by Fire, next by Ice, most recently by the flood... approximately 11,000-12,000 years ago. Some believe that the actual date of the flood occured on June 5, 8498 BC.

According to the Hopis we are about to enter "The Fifth Age", which they call "The World of Illumination", which seems to coincide with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. The Hopis say that there will two more worlds after this. "The Sixth Age" which is "The World of Prophecy and Revelation" and "The Seventh Age" is "The World of Completion".

The Native Americans have been not only the forefathers of we Americans who came to this country a few hundred years ago, but they have been the Keepers of the Earth for a long period of time. What they believe is very sacred to us. This knowledge is re-emerging at this time in the Earth's history.

The Hopi believe that they descended from the Pleiades and that even before that they came from Lyra which is the Ring Nebula that the Pleiadians have spoken to Bill Meier about. They call Lyra the "Eye of God".

The Eye of God Nebula Is Really the Helix Nebula - NASA, NOAO, ESA, STScI, NRAO

source

Robert mentions volcanoes going off in the Pacific Rim. This warms up the water making fish change their migration patterns. For example salmon from Alaska are not as plentiful as before. The El Nino' is also swelling to record proportions. He says this means Hopi legends are being fulfilled and we are at the end of the Dream.

Asked what we can do about this, he said we need to return to the Earth and one way to do that is to restore our bodies to health by eating natural grains such as wheat, rice, millet, and corn. He travels around the world doing the Ghost Dance which is to raise the consciousness of people.

He said we have got to stop fighting each other. He said people are not the enemy, the Corporation is the enemy because they are being greedy and taking profits now without regard to the future impact on our environment.

The 3 days of darkness of Hopi Prophecy will be 1998/1999. (This did not occur, but the concept of three days of darkness may yet occur in another timeline as it appears in other religions.)

Phoenix Bird would raise its wings and fly. Fire that burned it was the consumption of human desires.

We are still not in balance.

Hopi Clan Rocks, Willow Springs, Arizona. National Register of Historic Places. One of the most venerable shrines in Native America, Tutuventiwngwu is said to mean "Place of the Clan Rocks" in Hopi (Hópi). It's carved with sacred inscriptions of the Bow Clan, Spider Clan, and other ancestral Hopi clans that date back long before the arrival of the Kastííla, (Spaniards and Mexicans) and the Pahaanna, (Anglos and Europeans). 

© Copyright Photograph & Caption John Annerino. All Rights Reserved. Copyright Office Registered.

Hopi Clan Rocks were given out to all four races a long time ago.

They are stored by race in the following locations:

White - Switzerland

Black - Kilimajaro Mountains in Africa

Yellow - Tibet

Red - Hopi land

A white man will come and restore the Fire Clay tablet.

The Hopi Rock has a + sign and a - (minus) sign on it with a circle.

They represent positive, negative and neutral forces in a magnetic field.

Where they cross is a vortex into the next dimension.

[color=limegreen]Greatest thing we have for healing is the human spirit.

We are children of the Sun.

Prophecies which should have happened 10 years ago have been put off.

We have been given a window of opportunity.

[color=limegreen]Spiritual Love is the answer. True knowledge is beyond words.

Comets are a sign of prophecy.

Hale-Bopp was the twin Kachina, white and blue.

The next one will be red. It is the Purifier. It will stop and observe us.

If we are not purified enough it will finish the job for us.

If there is an Armegeddon it is within each of us.

We have 12 strands of DNA in our blood.

Scientists don't know what they are for since they are not being used.

But we can activate them ourselves.

One way is through drumming and ceremony.

End time should be seen as the Beginning time.

[color=limegreen]We are creating at this moment what our Tomorrow will be.

(Robert Ghost Wolf died on the Winter Solstice, December 21, 2005,
7 years prior to the Mayan Calendar prophecy date of December 21, 2012.)

In Peace & Light

tfw

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

A spiritual awakening is long overdue. People need to wake up and realize that we are all connected to this planet!!!
Have you heard of Red Elk. I read some of his thoughts on the future of this planet. I understand that he is now in his "safe house" out in the high plains sticks of Washington State.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

Oh no, hopefully nothing bad will happen!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
l don't think it can be that bad. The Russians launched a rocket yesterday with people on board, heading for the lSS. From Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Soyuz TMA-21 spacecraft. l watched the launch on RT. lt's due to arrive on the 7th april. Peace starchild.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join