It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazis' secret weapon: they were High (on Crystal Meth!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

As far as I'm aware, it was a case of "here, lads, have a couple of these to keep you from falling asleep."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Amphetamines were issued to the British army, too.
Most notably the LRDG units in north Africa, but also in the other theatres.

Do you happen to know whether the Chindits were on anything, they had a hell of a tough war.

From what my grandfather told me, they survived on rum, curry and cigarettes.
I would imagine that, yes, the lads in Burma would have had access to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thewrongpath

Don't quite buy it? This is not speculation, this is FACT!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That's the why, as to the reasoning behind the term," Marching powder".
Also everyone in Germany thought the arm straight foward and hand flat was a salute. When Hitler was really saying, "Get-em". Like he was sicking his dogs on the rest of the world. That's how I heard the salute was really born. Don't quote me on that one though.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Okay, no holding you to it.

I am going to have to research that one. I think it had more to do with Military traditions etc. Also, Hilter was all into theactrics. You have to admit, pretty intimidating when you got a few 1000 marching at you.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
From what I remember in history class, The Italian fascists copied the old Roman salute. Hitler wanted to do the same, but didn't want to be seen as a copycat, hence the straight arm and extended fingers.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Great thread!

With the need for drugs there's always a profit to be made... Two things my country knows a lot about (the Netherlands). Apparently we have been playing a key role in providing these substances to all sides.

Read this interview with the woman who discovered this dark little secret....

HOLLAND WAS THE WORLD’S BIGGEST COKE MANUFACTURER

After that, I found clear evidence of the Dutch Cocaine Factory selling coc aine to all parties during the war in a pharmaceutical weekly. Everybody from the British, the Germans, the French to the Canadians. There were many countries involved in that war and millions of soldiers from all over were fighting in the trenches. Neutral Netherlands supplied coke to all of those countries. This a bizarre fact and a dirty piece of Dutch history that was more or less covered up. It’s not as if they teach this in school.

The Netherlands made unbelievable amounts of money of trading during the war. They emerged from World War I as the richest country, together with the United States. But it’s been kept out of the history books.

Interesting information.....

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Man, that is fascinating. Dam. I never heard of this before.

I think you got a thread in itself right there.

Thank you for the info!

STAR!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
** WARNING: massive EGO comments and self centeredness in the following post **
(proceed at your own caution)

I Thought everyone already knew this.
If I had known I would have brought it up years ago.
I mean ya'll are chiting me right?

Like the day after coc aine was discovered the chemist of europe figured out how to sythesize it.
What we call Meth, these days.

The psycological effects are fairly suggestive, acording to studies.
    If you assing a student 4 pages of homework
    but you catch them doing 5 pages
    and making up their own test questions
    then yes, sure, give them access to meth and the studies.
    They can see that x amount is too much and look what happened to those test subjects
    that x amount is too little and one can get twice the effect from Tea for cheaper
    or that x amount is just right to produce 16 pages of homework

Where do you think Hitler came from.
And then the day after that the Japanese used it to make their Kamaikazis.

When provided as positive reinforcement for self empowerment it's prescribed properly. But what is not proper is perscribing a derivative of meth for a flimsy unsustantiated disorder like ADHD and forcing students to take it.
Then the psycotropic properties of the drug just serve to reinforce the student's negative self view.

Most of the grown ups, I have talked to, who were put on medication in school for behaviour hate school now.
I mean they really deeply hate it.

I'll say it again. Everyone in this thread who didn't know about all this is bullchiting me. How can people not know this. Everyone knows this. You don't know all this already?

David Grouchy
edit on 6-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
1) This is news?

2) Drugs are used by people, not armies. This wasn't exclusive to just the Nazis, nor did the Nazis command an army of meth heads.

3) People who claim that Hitler was all high on meth need to get some proof or shut up. I've heard it all before and it sounds like nothing more than victory propaganda. I can even pull up some videos of associates of Obama claiming that they smoked crack with him within the last decade, and I am skeptical of even what they have to say.

If Hitler was high on meth, then he wouldn't have been leader of the Nazi Empire because he would have been too messed up all the time to even communicate and somebody would've couped his ass. Plus, it's doesn't take an idiot to identify a meth head just from looks; Hitler wasn't on meth.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Yes! I have always been interested in the psychology behind Hitler's regiment.. I never understood how he was labeled as just "extremely persuasive" and a "born leader".. that's how he convinced them? With words? Nah, you could never convince the masses of such dehumanizing and evil behavior without chemical influence. Not to mention the subliminal messages. I was addicted to meth for 3 years and have been clean for 5 and I've seen meth turn good men into monsters capable of such disturbing and horrifying things. I've seen woman abandon their whole families. I've met addicts who were given injections of meth as young as 12.. My experience confirms it. Meth combined with sleep deprivation, etc was his perfect combination for control..

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

He was a confirmed heroin and meth user via injections.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
just awful, what the hell

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have this theory that BAE systems are attempting to rebuild the 'tower of babel''

What this refers to is how repeat actions can cause a trans time effect and then a time space disruption, if manipulated correctly this can result in a clone of our planet or the creation new moons.

You can see it depicted clearly in some of the available visionary or psychedelic art.

I believe atomic weapons were used to short out and convert this effect into huge explosions.
I am sure some of the drugs they were on also ruin this effect. BZP is a possible candidate for doing this.

For reference please have a look at these pictures. The process can be depicted as a tower or often a set of stairs reaching up into the sky.

i.pinimg.com...

i.pinimg.com...

i.pinimg.com...

i.pinimg.com...
edit on 12-12-2022 by Novetics because: lacked detail

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Riding Hitlers White Horse. They still do it around these parts, and that's exactly what they call it. Its a selling point for them. Everybody wants Nazi Dope. Good to read this info, now I know these crankster gangsters around here at least learned some history…

Some consider meth sorcery. The old myth I learned was that the Japanese were the ones who taught the Germans to synthesize it…Called crank because it was smuggled traditionally in crank cases of bike engines..The bikers lost control of it..Now the SOB folks run it..along with everything else..

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
another good example here...

i.pinimg.com...

Top view we have what may be the Egyptian culture. There is possibly a second culture lower view looking like it is attempting to prevent the nuclear explosions happening on the planet. Possibly a BAE drone center view.

I find these pictures by searching 'Albert Einstein trippy'

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This TV show 'MAX HEADROOM' I think is all about this

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The germans used a drug called adolfin it was equivalent to what they gave us soldiers when shot .

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So weird to stumble upon this.

Today I was talking to a friend of mine, and we were discussing why it seemed white supremacists had a predilection towards methamphetamine abuse and distribution. We both knew of a number of skinheads who were also hardcore tweekers. I brought up that meth was originally created by the Nazis for their army, to make the Wehrmacht basically a bunch of sleepless murder bots. Meth not only makes people more agitated, it also makes them more prone to irrational and violent behavior. Which could, in part, explain the level of insanity involved in certain atrocities committed by the German army. Anyone who has ever been around tweekers in any capacity can see the correlation. Alone, your average tweek is bad enough, but get thousands of them together and arm them, and well....... you got the Eastern Front.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join