It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MakeSoap's official "HiYa"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hello.

I was a lurker here for a while, then I made a profile and started posting a couple years ago I think, but I've never formally introduced myself. So HI! I enjoy reading conspiracy theories as much as I enjoy buying lotto tickets. By that I mean, it's fun to talk about the "what if" factor. It's fun to talk about what you'd do with lotto winnings until you eventually lose and it's fun to talk about what you'd do if a conspiracy was real, until, it's proven that it isn't. That being said, yes, I am a skeptic. But I DO believe in the following:

1) A global government run by the ultra-rich and elite families.
2) Intelligent alien life. Maybe they even seeded our human race.
3) 9-11 was not what they claim it was. What was it? I dunno, but I think the official story is crap.
4) Solo shot first
5) There are people trying (and often succeeding) to eliminate the middle class here in the USA
6) People are inherently good. Bad people are a product of a bad environment or a mental problem.
7) The US government is owned almost entirely by rich people and/or corporations.
8) There is hope.
9) 2012 is just another year.
10) We CAN make a difference

In my free time my friend and I make fun videos and music. Here is a video we made for ATS about how we felt people who are SUPER into conspiracy theories viewed the Nov. 6th conspiracy. Hope you like it! Anyway, happy to be here and lets use our dialectic to get out of this cave huh? (plato reference).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey MakeSoap!

Love your list and agree, or at least wonder, with pretty much all of it.

Especially...

Originally posted by MakeSoap
4) Solo shot first

join