It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARRP may not be the monster its made out to be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello,

I have read allot of people here saying that they think HARRP has/or caused major earth quakes. Is it passable that it was designated as a weapon along time ago, and still might be used in that fashion, what if the government knew there was an impending disaster looking at all the seismographs from around the world. Someone in the the HARRP office said lets try and use opposing forces/harmonics/whatever to try to save Hatti AND Japan. There is obviously biblical level dist ruction in both events but what how much worse would they have been if there was no intervention?

Just a thought....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by penroc3

If they were trying to save Haiti and Japan, they definitely failed.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
right obviously but what goverment job is a stunning succses? all im saying maybe thye were trying to bring it down a few notches

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If this technology can induce an earthquake, then it can reduce it as well. What is wrong with it is the psychopaths currently in control of this technology. As the world learns more about this technology, how it works, what it can do and how to detect it then things will change as more review is put into its application. Being able to control the weather will be great for the farmers and sporting events, but at the moment it is a new war toy to use on the battle field. If the corporations get a hold of it then expect a weather tax, don't pay your bill then get an earthquake kind of thing. While the world is at war and these centralist regimes seek to control every little thing there are lots of problems with it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by penroc3

"Introductions"?

I also like to play with that idea and often do.
Paranoia, whilst something that can make one more aware of what's going on around them, is often based on negative assumption, but it stands to reason that not every technology that is currently top secret will be or have to be, detrimental to us.
Nor would it be safe to assume that every assumption that brought one to conclude that HAARP is a weapon of "evil", will always be correct as perceived.

Whilst the patents for it clearly state the potetial for it to be used in nefarious ways, there are also patents that state it can be used benevolently, like in defense of a missile attack, for an example.

Going crazy for a minute - it could even be a weapon to combat a serious threat from outer space, be that alien entities or possible ELE meteor impact(s), or perhaps even an attempt to rectify the climate - such acts would carry a high risk of failure (therefore potential increased negative effect) and the information pertinent to that would, for obvious reasons, not be allowed into the public domain like any other top secret subject matter, if only to not panic the public - the "bleeding hearts".

I doubt we will ever truly know until after whatever may happen, happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Due to the enormity of both catastrophes, I think it's safe to assume there was no degree of success in any hypothesized intervention in those instances. I would be more on board with something like "it would have happened earlier, but HAARP delayed it" or "HAARP helped keep other events from becoming disasters".

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

yes this is true both of them were ungodly in there destruction, but America has allot of interests around the world, if things on here are to be believed the talk of moving away from the petro dollar to the petro EURO or even the petro YUAN them maybe they used this earthquake as a strategic strike on a region with growing economic power and a ever increasing hold of American debt. And i know China didn't get hurt but what better way to scare some one and let them know you can reach out and touch them by attack your good buddy japan.

just a thought

join