It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Stonehenge Global Ley

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
By popular request...
Giza-Stonehenge

This is probably the most powerful and mysterious Ley I have ever mapped out. I've been mapping Ley 104 for over a year now, and there is a lot to it. You could say that it's one of the most interesting polar Leys that there are, at least to me. Check this out:

The Giza pyramids
StoneHenge
Other Henges
Burial Mounds
Major Airports
Major cathedrals
several volcanos
Governor's mansion
a few masonic lodges
some missile silos
Stadiums
lots of churches, temples, mosques and palaces
easter island
lots of temples and ancient ruins
several major line convergences
Some major crater impacts in Asia
military bases
airfields
petroglyphs
geoglyphs
wierd surface features that defy explanation and need to be examined from the ground
strip mines
oil fields
strangely shaped buildings
a couple of nuclear detonations
a whole host of megathithic sites
Lots of other stuff

Now this is a perfectly straight line around the globe, and when it goes through something like a Cathedral, or a Henge, it typically goes smack-dab through the center. Yes, some of the objects are marked because they are merely in the general vicinity of the line, but for the major structures, it splits them perfectly...right through the center of the flag-pole. This tells me that these structure were either A.) intentionally positioned, B.) built on certain locations independently because somebody was "tuned in", or C.) Both.

I welcome comments that others may have about this Ley, or suggestions of anything I may have missed. I am also open to trading my research with others who are doing the same kind of work.

Download it HERE:
The Giza to Stonehenge Ley

ENJOY!
edit on 3-4-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

edit on 3-4-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
woghd

thanks for all your work

i follow your threads with interest

stelli

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank you! Don't forget to flag and star!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have not verified the information myself but had read that the ley went through every sacred megalithic site in the world. I had also read that if the prime meridian were shifted from Greenwich (where it was placed due to business reasons) to Giza that the sacred sites would line up every 10 degrees (I believe it was 10 deg, it's been a while since I read that.)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I have not verified the information myself but had read that the ley went through every sacred megalithic site in the world. I had also read that if the prime meridian were shifted from Greenwich (where it was placed due to business reasons) to Giza that the sacred sites would line up every 10 degrees (I believe it was 10 deg, it's been a while since I read that.)

I don't know if it goes through EVERY sacred megalithic site in the world, but it certainly goes through a huge number of megalithic sites, and when it does, it generally goes right through their exact centers...and I mean within inches, or dead on. I find that kind of precision to be extraordinary considering that this Ley circumnavigates the entire planet! We have trouble getting our satellites to orbit with that kind of precision.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What do you think these ley lines do?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woghd

I would like more info on how you go about plotting ley lines. Ive seen a few threads on the subject but nobodys ever explained how its done and why people do it. Are there theorys surrounding ley lines or something. They must be of some interest or significance for people to put so much time in to plotting them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

You need a Dowsing to determine where they are.
en.wikipedia.org...
Here in the area most churches are build on (crossings of) these Ley-lines.
There are even roads on them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I don't dowse or use pendulums, I take a scientific approach.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

You need a Dowsing to determine where they are.
en.wikipedia.org...
Here in the area most churches are build on (crossings of) these Ley-lines.
There are even roads on them.

Thanks, that explains what dowsing is but it does'nt explain why people plot ley lines. What is the more scientific aproach you use OP. Sounds interesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That is astonishing!

S+F for your work.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I had also read that if the prime meridian were shifted from Greenwich (where it was placed due to business reasons) to Giza that the sacred sites would line up every 10 degrees (I believe it was 10 deg, it's been a while since I read that.)

Some would. Some wouldn't. Confirmation bias

There are so many sacred sites around the world that it's possibe to prove almost any conceivable connection.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminalWhat is the more scientific aproach you use OP. Sounds interesting.

That's a very good question!

I work backwards. For example, I will take two megaliths that MUST be on ley lines or should be anyway. Sometimes this turns out to be wrong, and there simply is no ley present. Let say, like in this thread, Giza-stonehenge. I draw a line exactly through the centers of those monuments and continue that line around the entire planet. Then I find two more objects and do the same thing, drawing a second circle around the planet.

These two circles will intersect at two places on the planet. Scientific method predicts that there will be a megalith (or some other item of significance) at those intersections. If there is, I know I have two legit planetary ley lines. If not, one or both must be discarded. The megaliths must be DEAD-on. "close" does not cut it.

Now that's the simple version. obviously reality is more complicated. I've had matches that turned out to not be ley lines, as well as Leys I thought were non matches simply because my research was poor.

Once I have two lines that I think are Leys, I can begin researching them. This usually means a great deal of phone calls to the towns that are on or near the Ley, and mailing out questionaires to people who live in those towns. Occasionally I will travel to locations to examine things first hand.
edit on 4-4-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Wow you really put a ;ot of work in to it. How do you know what direction to start drawing your line from the center in. Do you head for a pole first and then go around the globe from there? What is the significance of the ley line itself? To show that these monoliths are somehow connected?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by woghd

Wow you really put a ;ot of work in to it. How do you know what direction to start drawing your line from the center in. Do you head for a pole first and then go around the globe from there? What is the significance of the ley line itself? To show that these monoliths are somehow connected?

I pick two known sites and then test them as described until I find two lines that work. So it's trial and error, but I have found that the more significant the site, the more likely that it lies on a convergence of Ley lines.

What is the significance of Ley lines? What are they? I do not know. I hope that my research finds me that answer one day. A lot of people are of the opinion that they are lines of "Earth Energy", others believe it is connected to something called "Prime geometry" (or sacred geometry). Still others believe that it has something to do with magnetic fields.

Some, none, or all of these may be true. I don't pretend to know. I do believe that whatever is going on, the ancients understood it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

I work backwards. For example, I will take two megaliths that MUST be on ley lines or should be anyway.

It's 100% guaranteed that any two megaliths anywhere on the planet are in direct alignment to with 0.01mm

edit on 4-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Cool, well good luck in your quest to find answers. Maybe sometime you could show us a map of the ones that you've plotted so far. It seems to me that the Earth energy and the magnetic feild theorys could be one and the same. It makes you wonder how the ancients were aware of them though. Unless they had some form of dowsing rods back in those days.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Perhaps is this older thread useful.

There is also a row of pyramids in Mexico or Belize that some suggested, are a representation of our sun and planets. Pyramids have also been found in Bosnia, China and many other places. Do they all together represent a star map?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by woghd

Cool, well good luck in your quest to find answers. Maybe sometime you could show us a map of the ones that you've plotted so far. It seems to me that the Earth energy and the magnetic feild theorys could be one and the same. It makes you wonder how the ancients were aware of them though. Unless they had some form of dowsing rods back in those days.

Well if you have google earth, you can use the link in the original post and download the Giza-Stonehenge ley. I have also posted the 104, one of my favorites, but they are in KMZ format, so you need Google earth,

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

I would love to but for some reason Google Earth does'nt run properly on my computer. I think it clashes with my grapphics config in someway or something. I get a warning notice once ive downloaded it that instructs me to do things. Then even when i follow what it says it makes no difference. Ive been meaning to sort it out but i dont know where to begin. Trawling through countless pages of info hoping that i might stumble on an answer tries my patience. So im afraid im going to have to miss out lol.

Took the long way about saying that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join