It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother in standoff with Detroit Police is Freed by New Judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I did a few searches here for this story and did not find it, so here it is.

This Detroit mom was in a 12 hour police standoff because she "would not medicate her 13 year old daughter", the Nazi child services brigade decided they knew what was best for this mother's child, which apparently meant VIOLENT confrontation....

Source: www.wxyz.com...

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Maryanne Godboldo got her first breaths of freedom Wednesday afternoon after a judge reduced her $500,000 bond to a $200,000 personal bond, which means she didn't have to put up any cash.

The 56 year-old mother is accused of firing at police during a 12-hour stand-off that began last Thursday evening. According to police Godboldo would not give her 13 year-old daughter up to child protective services when they came to her home.

Authorities say they were set to take custody of the child after Godboldo would not administer medication for the teen's mental condition.

After refusing to open the door for child protective services, police were called, a shot was allegedly fired by Godboldo and then a 12-hour stand-off ensued.

Flanked by her attorneys on her way out of the Wayne County Jail Godboldo said she was ecstatic to be free and eager to see her daughter, who is being held at a local mental rehabilitation facility.

Action News asked her why she opened fire during the stand-off but she would not answer. Her attorneys said the shot fired is an allegation and they would answer no further questions.

So how many of you "free people" think this was justified, legal, and warranted?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Don't mess with Mama Bear...This is why an armed populace is a safe populace.

CPS workers can burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I'm glad the mom stood her ground, maybe now the peons that work for that filthy agency will rethink some of their actions since it can cost them their lives.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
humans arent bears; and americans arent russians: i fail to see the jest. she was in her legal right as an american to fire shots in their direction as the rightful legal guardian to her own offspring.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, at first glance I don't believe she is justified in what she did. However, the article does not give enough information. What kind of mental condition did her daughter suffer from? Are the meds necessary to keep her child from harming herself and/or others? I'd have to say that if child services were involved that this is not a one time, one day thing..but again...I don't want to make a judgement call.

The mother did NOT make a very good decision though in how she handled things....now she may end up in jail..and then where does she think her daughter will be??? In the hands of child protective services...I wonder if the mother isn't suffering from something herself

Michelle

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Resperdol (sp?) is no joke, and the mother said to child services that it made her daughter "violent", so what other options did she have to work with? This CPS stuff is a racket, a business, and not about protecting children anymore. I have experience in this area, and I can not justify these actions of forced medicating children..... that is NAZI, it is Eugenics... look those up on Google.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As I understand it, it's not proven if the woman did fire a shot. The cops could have made that up for an excuse to arrest her?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And yet John Travolta walks free when he did nothing to save his son Jet?

If this woman goes to jail, then all those religious nuts need to go to jail also. [/sarcasm]

Soon, we'll all be in jail.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Resperdol (sp?) is no joke, and the mother said to child services that it made her daughter "violent", so what other options did she have to work with? This CPS stuff is a racket, a business, and not about protecting children anymore. I have experience in this area, and I can not justify these actions of forced medicating children..... that is NAZI, it is Eugenics... look those up on Google.

Sorry I didn't see any mention of the medication and her reason to not medicate in the link you provided and I can't get the vid to work...I'll have to try later.

Anyhow, you're right...risperdal or risperidone isn't a joke as I myself have a child that takes it (also suffering from mental health issues). What other options did she have?? Perhaps going to a doctor and having the prescription changed? Do you believe your only two options in life are to either have a stand off with police or give your child medication you don't want to? That is far too black and white and how extremists handle themselves.

I've been dealing with mental health issues within my family for many years, and there are several options. But again..none of us know enough information to make an informed decision..it's just hypothesis and opinons, and my opinion is the mother herself is suffering from some sort of mental issues herself to believe that having a stand off with police would help this situation at all.

Michelle

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

That is the goal, criminalize just about every human action, then generate revenue from the penalties. Everyone living in fear of police and government agencies. Everyone spending at least 1 small vacation doing labor for Chinese wages in private prisons.
Every year more laws are added, never are they taken away, only "de-criminalized" with a fine still attached to the actions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This pretty much explains how this mother, and 1000s of other parents, got into this situation.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yep...why don't they pump soldiers full of drugs since they're voluntary murderers...it's all bs and it's bad for ya.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
They own your children as soon as you register them at the hospital - you are equity. Learn, and learn fast.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Wake up and stop this electoral mafia

Americans the world needs you not for a war but for a revolution your country is going down the drain and our goverments are robbing us all over the western world. America is idolized by all the other corrupt nations in the world and we watch and wait for your choice fall with your law makers or stand and fight for us all and we will follow. Be the catalys of change "In the land of the free and and the home of the brave" its time to live your ethos and start this new world revolution N.W.R were you show the rest how its is done by not following there corrupts agenda and take to the streets and march for one goal.

Freedom - Equality - Justice - Peace

Read if you want change and know you are not alone
During the last few years I slowly awoke to our goverments agenda.
Below are some of my views.
Be kind even if you dont like or agree remember these are my views and not that of anyone assosiated with ATS OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED TO NWO GOVERMENT.

Why should we be controlled and manipulated for greed and power at the hands of a few. If we all sat still and said leave it to the people in charge and I’ll get on with my job and family, then were would we be. No one has no purpose nobody should be left behind in this future. Every country every person you were born and exist and this is all we need our power is in numbers and that scares these people. So stand up for your rights and others around you regardless of race or religion your brothers and sisters need to be on alert for mankind is being controlled and their war began before we were even born our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers were manipulated by private banks ran by groups of very powerful family’s and this is still the case today they keep secret’s, they disguised there motives by laws they choose when there is war and were there is not. They funded both sides of world war 1&2. Like a gambler making sure they had something on both black and red just in case of bad luck knowing that whoever prevailed they would cash in anyway, they sold the weapons the fuel and worst of all our ancestors life’s and souls all for greed but they don’t care about our deaths for them it just business. But lets not forget that for ever gamble they took they had to make sure the (house/media) covered the (green 0/mass public) and they sure have been covering up, its like there’s no cover up because they’ve honed there skills for hundreds of years they put the control method’s in place before the poor could understand what was going on. Think about all the wonderful things that you posses T.V/cable, internet, home/mobile phone, radio, news papers/magazines. Imagine the cost of production the cost of purchase for these to be in the majority of peoples life’s all that money to control peoples choices when there are millions dying because of poverty every year.

They control media so we all live our life’s the way they want they corrupt our nature by glorifying the death of soldiers and showing us images of terrorists doing inhumane acts of violence and inciting hatred to others they tell tales of horror in our own streets where every man could be a predator , they tell us story’s about us killing the planet they encourage racism every time they invade a country under the pretence that they are liberating the people of that country when in truth they are manipulating there own nations by encouraging there illusion of pride and patriotism in there great country for trying to save these poor people from the inhumane conditions they say that they are living under. When in reality they are killing innocent life’s on both sides for there own wealth and greed, wars are carried out by the very people they control the poor, every day soldiers of the world are recruited, trained and armed for these events why. Is there ever going to be a world without war when the elites want more power and wealth the answer is no because without war there is no more excuses for all the horrible things that they make people do. They do these things so that you live in fear glad they are there to save us. TV’s littered with nothing but material views being expressed to the masses through adverts and entertainment shaping there sheep into a perfect little pet consuming what they want removed from stock as if by magic, shelf’s are filled and empted then re-stocked until the end of the day then the whole process starts all over again just like the sun always comes up after the dark we will rise from our beds and begin there processing again day by day until we die. We live in a world of tomorrows garbage, ask yourself who’s fault it is ours or there’ s. Nothing we have in our position will ever match the value of life and that’s free no advert needed to sell me that, no politician no law no bank gave us this

Now I realize the truth that the whole world is a prison and that the public are inmates we can see no bars and no shackles when we look but only because they are invisible they only exist because of the system put them there around us all to stop us from seeing the truth. When we are being manipulated by the elite for there profits even at the cost of our losses be it material or human they do not care and the proof is every were we are just blinded by there illusions. They wear there suits like a soldier wears his camouflage they use there wealth, power and education as there weapons of mass destruction like a soldier would use his education wealth and artillery to punish the enemy.

They have convinced us all that were so dumb and that there so smart and that’s why they have such an important role in controlling our lives we all believe that voting for this person a stranger will benefit us all. We think we know who we are voting for when the majority don’t even know there own neighbours our sense of community is disappearing all over the world we connect with the people we see on T.V we know more about celebrity’s and politicians than we do our own neighbours this is because they encourage us all to be scared of the very people who we live amongst when in reality they are the ones who are taking the children away from family’s they are the ones making the orders to kill millions of innocents.

Our family’s our neighbours our armies are the majority and power is in numbers our power is our life and there’s is money and when the soldiers and the people around the world stand together there money is useless unless they have the control of life there will be no war and no poverty without puppets the masters will fall there can be only one winner us. Take of the invisible shackles and link them together show the power of togetherness and only then shall we be free. The invisible prison is in your mind and when we are free from this only then will mankind know peace.

Money is the cause of nearly all crimes either directly or indirectly, it creates poverty and starvation it’s the reason wars are started and country’s are robbed of everything the banks see as valuable and its all a game that goes on and on and the elite thrive on it because the longer this game goes the higher there accounts and power rise, just like the poor people around the worlds dead bodies rise, in the last hundred years there have been millions of deaths and for everyone nothing no change no solution in a world were we all ask for world peace ask yourself why we kill for the few. I say no more put down the very weapons that have been made for us to kill our fellow brothers and sisters and build the schools and hospitals make the world a better place don’t stand under there elite ideology no more. Look at the very sign that defines them the pyramid with the eye at the top or the all seeing eye but lets remember that the foundations are the most important part of any structure and without it the pyramid would fall and when we take there eye from the top. Know that our struggle will be far easier than there’s, our reign of peace can be achieved in days and months it will not be years, decades and centuries like the war that they have waged on all of us. Just like they done on sep 11th to all those innocents and fooled us into believing that the Muslim world were responsible. Lets plant the charges at the feet of these elite and watch them crumble to the ground and watch as they beg for forgiveness and order, but there cries will not be heard by our ears because we are no longer there’s to order we will be free from there grip and the only voice we will here is the voice of reason, peace and love. A coward dies once and a hero lives forever.

Try imagine a family like your own living when our earliest ancestors were on this planet surviving by using all that is supplied by mother nature for day to day living. A simple life with no machines no politics no banks or science a primitive existence with only instinct and wit to survive. In these times man knew to reproduce and also the importance that there new life would live beyond there own. So early mankind understood the basics, they knew about birth, death and everything else needed for the survival of there seed. Like time travelling our ancestors have survived through the ages by passing on there seed and egg in order for new life to flourish and continue to travel through time and space and this process leads us to now PRESENT TIME. ‘You’re Life is free, a gift it is yours to own‘. Your life is not money it cannot be put in a bank but it is more valuable than all riches in the world. No man should be enslaved for profit and gains for others that are corrupt and seek to play games on us all.

Life is not a choir we should all cherish every breath and every felling inside us that makes us human. Take a breath and listen to the feeling that’s in your heart and know that you are alive and that you can make a change. If you believe in god or you believe in science it shouldn’t matter we are all connected because we live this is why we should stand up and be counted not as money but as people regardless of beliefs we should all know that were at war and its not with an enemy that’s hiding in the shadows it with the people who own us and control us right in front of our faces the federal banks and weapons makers it doesn’t matter if your in the army, police or any other government job you have a right to have a proper and fair world for all you should know what’s going on you people are smart you know what’s right and what’s not no matter what sins you have committed as a person it will never be as bad as what your government has made or enforced upon you because the banks command them to. Make a stand and tell the people the truth.

If war and poverty exist its because they the money men want it we live in an age were man has the resources to build and improve to develop and create a better world for all hospitals, food, schools and energy are here in abundance for man to use. You give scientists and engineers unlimited resources and I bet they could find solutions to all of mankind’s problems imagine a world were people were encouraged to advance and progress not sit still and wait were everyone has a place in society our education system would continue to improve unlike now. These politicians say its because of balance that only so much can be done excuses, excuses. But there’s billions of people on this planet if we take control of the money from the private sector as well as the health and education sector then everyone is given a equal system. I don’t care what political views you have this can be done and it should be done if not for us then for our children’s children. Make a stand and be remembered as a ‘the generation of change’ for in the future people will read history books and know how we made this happen and learn from the mistakes that there ancestors made or so I hope. How sad would it be if were still here in the same position that drove me to write this in hundred years time.

Its time to find and let your views be shared with others if you think that your happy with all that’s going on and this is fine then fine but me I feel sick to know that mankind is being controlled for profit. Think about all those men, woman and children that have died in wars that have been funded by banks and private investors in the name of what they tell us is right there is no right only death in war. Soldiers are fooled into thinking there saving or liberating life’s of others, but they do this by force. The first steps a government takes against such country’s is send in the bankers to offer loans to them putting financial pressure on the country’s people. Then they issue the contracts for regeneration to there preferred clients taking the money loaned right back out of the country, this leads to a position were the so called good guys strip whole nations of wealth putting them in a position in the modern world that leads to people starving and perishing due to poverty.

Humans can improve and will given the chance and the freedom to improve imagine what the future will hold for our children. We must understand that to achieve our true potential we must preserve life and continue to pro-create, every one is born equal, we are all needed. Our current world is full of war, disease, starvation, poverty and corruption this is all man made but we are lead to believe that money, power and evil is the cause when the true cause is it is those who tell us that they want to protect our futures world leaders, banks and politician’s . The select choose this message because this is how they control the people by creating fear of others and thus creating the need for protection(army’s, bank’s, police, laws and politics).

We the public have enough people with all the skills that will be needed, its ironic that our world dictators who have been suppressing mankind for hundreds of years have given us all the tools we need. Take your computers for example designed to make work more efficient and also used to store information on nearly every person living tracing all our daily lives. We have computer experts (Hackers) who aren’t in these guys pockets who could cause whole government systems to crash in seconds bringing there party to an end all satellites, T.V and radio waves could also be infiltrated by the skills of man, the benefit of controlling technology like this would mean that instantly without any violence we could let our voices be heard for once.

Every living person today will die at some time its just the way of life our bodies can only function for so long, so we should all be ready to sacrifice how we live today as it has no purpose in the future this world of smoke and mirrors were the masked magician’s tricked us all. Making mankind kill one another and making us feel like we are doing good telling us there trying to make the world a safer place for everyone. We should have no doubt that we can do this it may take this whole generation to do it but the sacrifice is for the greater good. Our understanding of this planet and our own universe will depend on science we could make the future a place were mankind has advanced far beyond our wildest dreams.

We can create a future were history will tell a tale of a generation of struggle and a common goal. Be the generation that refused to stay down stand up and be ready for change it will come because it ours to make that is why it will happen. We shouldn’t fear the change we should embrace it like you would your own child and have dreams for it to grow this is what is needed. The answer’s to our questions will be heard by the great minds of mankind the scientist’s, engineer‘s and all others among us with the skills required to rebuild this civilization be it with hands and mind’s we are all required. The rebuilding of a whole civilization info structure would create billions of jobs in every area imagine new 100% green renewable energy this is no dream it’s a reality scientist already have the plan they just needs resources from government to get it running fact. Travel pollution can also be a thing of the past green 100% renewable fuel in all vehicles this is also possible. The whole world deserves to be equal this is our choice.

Know that when we stand the powers in charge will try to break you they will make us all public enemy, know that violence is NOT our weapon no ours is the very thing they use to control us all DEBT. We all stop paying tax bills, fuel bills all bills that don’t effect your basic survival take your money from the bank use this for any medicine your family requires to live use this also for food and water if everyone done this for just 2 or 3 months they would panic. This is because true power will be on show not the same as the power money brings. The army’s that they control are our brothers and sisters and shall not be fooled into there war on the public and I don’t say this to scare but they would try and overpower people with the very army’s and police they say are there to protect us this isn’t a lie even thought its hard to imagine our own army’s being given orders to round up there own country men and detain them they. Its been done before but if we all stand strong our army’s will know this is what mankind wants and we are who they swore to protect not banks hell bent on chaos. A world free of disease and poverty were no one starves and everyone is given the same chance. This is our only chance.

When the masses fear there governments something is terribly wrong it is the governments who should fear the masses, we all have to stand together and fight for the rights of those who cannot our future depends on us shall we just sit and watch as genocide is committed all over the globe in the name of our freedom, when really it is for nothing more than control. We can no longer wait till there is no other option, when the majority of us really on propaganda fuelled media for our information our own opinions are lost we are pumped up by the fear that they create, our hatred for others of different nationality or religion is there why do we let our equals be butchered. When do you say no more, when they come for you and your family.

FEEL FREE TO COPY AND SHARE
OUR WORLD NEEDS YOU

We are all gods children so become someone he would be proud off

‘Free people survive on food, water, air and love all free’

‘Live for money die for nothing’

MONEY=POWER=WAR=DEATH this cycle goes on and on forever until mankind is dead.

LOVE=UNDERSTANDING=PEACE=LIFE this is what mankind should want only then can we guarantee man’s eternal existence

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I agree what has the world come to.. This stuff sickens me force medicating children with useless PHARMA CORP medications that do more harm then good. The world is a sick dystopia i can't believe its come to this.

Peace.

No wonder the banned use of herb or natural medicine in the United States they want a monopoly on the Health Industry; these Top Hats are the top should be strung up to hang.
edit on 26-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If she "allegedly" brandished a weapon in the direction of the PD or "allegedly" fired a shot while in her house then I think a 12 hour stand-off with nobody killed is a fair outcome. If the drugs that the "state" says she "must" administer make her daughter violent, why do they keep giving them to her? Is this a case of a person who has cared for someone with health issues by themselves for so long that they just get worn out and they're judgement gets suspect? I watched that happen to some folks close to me. It can sometimes be hideous. But at least mother and daughter get a chance to be re-united and thats probably best for everyone all around! It probably could have turned out much worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
If she "allegedly" brandished a weapon in the direction of the PD or "allegedly" fired a shot while in her house then I think a 12 hour stand-off with nobody killed is a fair outcome. If the drugs that the "state" says she "must" administer make her daughter violent, why do they keep giving them to her? Is this a case of a person who has cared for someone with health issues by themselves for so long that they just get worn out and they're judgement gets suspect? I watched that happen to some folks close to me. It can sometimes be hideous. But at least mother and daughter get a chance to be re-united and thats probably best for everyone all around! It probably could have turned out much worse.

Trust me. The drugs do make you violent. I speak from experience. I was getting beaten regularly by my autistic daughter. To the point where we'd have the cops at our house at least once or twice a week. She wasn't that bad until they put her on risperdal. It's nasty stuff. She was actually better on Adderal way back when, but the school made us change her med because she was picking her fingers and making them bleed, and they didn't want other students exposed to the blood. Which, trust me, I understand. Unfortunately we haven't found the right thing for her since.

new topics

top topics

join