It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Reliance Expo, Denver, CO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I heard about the Self Reliance Expo on the radio this morning and thought that I would share with you guys. I've never been to one of their shows so I can't comment on what information or services they provide but from looking at their website, I'm considering going.

They will be in Denver, CO on April 8th and 9th at the National Western Complex. Tickets are quite reasonable at $9 for adults, $7 if you buy online and that covers both days. A little info from their site:

Presentations and guest speakers every hour on the hour learn about food storage, solar power, emergency preparedness, self defense demonstrations, water filtration systems, business consulting, grant writing, investment courses and much more!

Link is here Self Reliance Expo
edit on 3/31/2011 by DelMar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Alright, one of my favorite guys in the world is going to be there. The guy from Farris Survival. You should check out his store on Broadway if you haven't already. He's big time into conspiracy theories. He'll feel you out before trying to wake you up just in case you're... I dunno... CIA or something? It's by the Army Navy Surplus.

Thanks for posting, think I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

wtf?? that farris survival site is kinda spooky.

i clicked on the long term food tab and everything is "out of stock" granted its all from mtn house. (one supplier)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

wtf?? that farris survival site is kinda spooky.

i clicked on the long term food tab and everything is "out of stock" granted its all from mtn house. (one supplier)

He's never out in the store, that's for sure! Though there was a thread recently about how the gov't was buying up survival food. Could it be...? Nah. He'd never sell out to them.

If I had to guess I'd say he's just not a real big internet guy and doesn't like to take online orders. I mean I know it's a sweet website and all, but don't let that fool ya.

join