It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Strength Created Within the Mind In Seconds (video proof)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here is a YouTube video called "Major Earthquake Has Hit Christchurch, New Zealand".

The video is a very interesting video to watch about earthquakes, but also within this video (3:31 to 3:38) is a brief few moments of a young man lifting what looks to be a huge sandstone or limestone block and heaving it off to the side like it doesn't weigh hardly anything. This young man is definitely a super hero with super human strength. My guesstimate of the weight of this stone is that it weights around 200+ pounds - possibly reaching up to 300 pounds, yet he picks up the stone and throws it like it hardly weighs anything.

www.youtube.com...

At 5:52 - 6:08 in the video you can see this Super Hero with Super Human Strength coming to the rescue. Fantastic footage of endorphins within the mind creating super human strength at a moments notice.

Watch this HERO in ACTION.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I believe we live in a mind over matter world and am glad you brought this up.
Even though that stone dosen't look much in the video I have worked in construction and can assure people here that it would be no mean feat to pick it up like that without really putting yourself under strain.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Nice find, you definitely have a point there. He seems to hurl those huge stones with little effort.

The video seems genuine too. My gut feeling tells me there is a normal explanation for this, but there is a chance this guy is on a whole other level of human strength due to the events he went through. Star and Flag for this post.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Thats just Normal for us kiwis mate

In times of need, a kiwi is what you need!
Probably see him down the pub afterwards, buyin everyone a round too!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Are we looking at the same video? 5:52-6:08 ... you don't even see anyone touching a big stone until the last 2-3 seconds and he didn't hurl it, he didn't even get it out ..

I'm not saying it's false but I don't see anything like what you describe.. I see him lug on it 2-3 times and it moving..

I watched it multiple times..

To be fair I've heard some crazy stories, like moms lifting cars up a bit when kids are in trouble and I can buy that, adrenaline rushes when you need it and that gives a huge boost of strength, just saying from the description I expected to see a guy hurling massive blocks and instead I see a guy trying to dislodge a big stone by lugging on it 2-3 times before the video cuts.. earlier on in the 3:38 bit you see him hunched over to pick one up but I don't see any rocks hurling but I did see him move a pretty impressive block
edit on 29-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer

Thats just Normal for us kiwis mate

In times of need, a kiwi is what you need!
Probably see him down the pub afterwards, buyin everyone a round too!

With all his relo's watching live back home in Australia

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Think OP means the bit starting at 3:30 or so. Personally, I am going to say adrenaline here as well. We all hear the stories about amazing things happening when people are reacting to extraordinary circumstances. That is the case here. The block the guy moved was not that huge though, while you can also tell he is in a hurry to move it and keep working as well (IMO).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Adrenalin boost are amazing, until you wake up in the morning and the pain sets in

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Try watching this part as the OP suggested: 3:31 to 3:38

The man does indeed toss what must be 2 o 3 hundred pounds of solid stone almost effortlessly.

S & F OP

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is the kind weight most Mexicans and other hard construction workers around the world have to deal with everyday.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Whirpool because: forgot more

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes! I saw this on the news back when the disaster was on continuous coverage and remember thinking a similar thing.

I don't know how much 300pounds is, but unless this block was some type of aesthetic fake it would be a heck of a lift even just from a squat. I like the superhuman strength Idea, it wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I missed this thread and amazing video, a good friend in Austin, Tx has a brother and his family living in Christchurch, it has not been a good year for them, they moved there in late 2010 and this was their welcome.

They have not personally sustained any damage.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

I missed this thread and amazing video, a good friend in Austin, Tx has a brother and his family living in Christchurch, it has not been a good year for them, they moved there in late 2010 and this was their welcome.

They have not personally sustained any damage.

They really don't look that heavy at all, hell, I weigh a buck forty, maybe, and I'm pretty sure I could handle those without much effort. I know my strength too, I'm not just talking out of my ass.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm not going to say that it was facade stone. Which is styrafoam they have been using in the last ten yrs.
But it's most likely a light wieght concrete at least. Because they way he pulled it out of there and the size of it.
If it's normal curb and gutter ? Holy ! I would hate to throw down with that guy.

join