It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

What makes reality an illusion ? It is the reality we live in, so it must be real.
What do you mean simulated ? Simulations don't make choices, they are just simulations of what will happen on a predictable path.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You know I read once that we (Humans) were beings who were actually from the 11th dimension (or something) who got bored with our reality and wanted to expeirence life in a different dimension. So we (Humans) created this dimension/reality and sent our entire collective Consciousness to live and expierence this world.

But somewhere along the way we either forgot or we were trapped here by malovenent forces.

Strange.

I'll try and find a link.
edit on 28-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Thanks for the quick summary, I am still going to read through your thread.. I find this concept, And topic..Endlessly fascinating..

The idea that we are all one consciousness i have thrown around in my head quite a few times.. Thus, being the reason i'm not quick to judge anyone for there actions..

Indeed, it is something that boggles the mind..And for most, Simply trying to wrap there minds around such a idea..Well, for the most part "WE" would be considered insane..

What you have offered makes perfect since.. Please if you have anything else to add feel free to due so.. You have me intrigued.. And that can either be a good thing, or a bad thing..

I have often theorized that we all have a deeper connection then we realize..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
You know I read once that we (Humans) were being actually from the 11th dimension (or something) who got bored with our reality and wanted to expeirence life in a different dimension. So we (Humans) created this dimension/reality and sent our entire collective Consciousness to live and expierence this world.

But somewhere along the way we either forgot or we were trapped here by malovenent forces.

Strange.

I'll try and find a link.

I believe you are referring to the M-theory.. Link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I truly feel we are so much more than we perceive ourselves to be and that only a small percentage of our total awareness is focused into this one particular reality.
I wouldn't doubt that we are actually experiencing multiple realities simultaneously.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Context Correlation- (REALITY=90) (GOD IS REAL=90) (INSPIRE=90) A=1 B=2 C=3... NATURAL ORDER

(LETTER NUMBER=153) (NUMERIC PROOF=153) (MEASUREMENTS=153)

(GOD SET IN ORDER=153) (PURPOSE + PLAN=153) (THE LAST LANGUAGE=153)

(ENGLISH WORDS=153)

(NUMBER INSIGHT=159) (LETTER WORDS=159) (START=78) (BUILD=78) (CALCULATE=78) (GENESIS=78

JESUS=74 MESSIAH=74 CROSS=74 GOSPEL=74 ENERGY=74 ELEMENT=74 CONNECT=74

HEAVENS=74 POINT=74 (REVEAL=63) (DIVINE=63) (MEANING=63)

(FAITHFUL=83) (NUMERIC=83) (AUTHOR=83)

(CHRIST=77) (GLORY=77) (POWER=77)

(VERY=70) (ESSENCE=70) (PROOF=70)

(REALITY=90) (CONSCIENCE=90) (SIN AWARE=90)

(EVERYTHING=133) (TRUE MESSAGE=133) (KEY GIVEN TO=133) (LEARN NUMERIC=133)

A to Z Truth Confirmed in Context! www.asis.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

I am sorry, I half to apologize i have not gone over your link yet.. I tend to avoid the subject of Jesus Christ.. As he does not exist in my reality.. He is just a myth..

But perhaps he could exist in your reality..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If you want to Verify other INFO. Everyone Welcome...

Sir Ambrose Fleming, D.Sc. (1849-1945), called ‘The Grand Old Man of English Science’. Proposed in a short article last century that English might have a numeric basis. He suggested that our alphabet enshrined the simple, straightforward, logical code running from 1 to 26; the letter A having the value of 1, B=2, C=3 down to Z=26.

Others who have made a study of English gematria have concluded that the English language gives evidence of being part of a gigantic numeric pattern, unplanned by human minds, and being perfected over the course of centuries.

Some years ago Mr. J.P.L. Hughes compiled a leaflet in which he showed that words which were greatly allied in thought, were similarly allied, or aligned, by numbers.

For example:

Ocean (15+3+5+1+14)=38…..tide (20+9+4+5)=38
Tides=57……moon=57
Germs=62…..disease=62…..plague=62
Joseph=73…..Egypt=73
Britain=73…..United=73…..Kingdom=73
Caxton=77…..press=77…..print=77
Judgement=94…..dispute=94…..innocent=94…..guilty=94

www.asis.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting post Tech.To me ,reality is what you perceive it to be.As an example .....when Neo is in the matrix before he meets Morpheus he perceives the matrix as reality. After he takes the pill and is free of the matrix he then perceives the real world as reality.It all depends on your point of view.Just like einsteins relativity it depends on the point of view of the observer.S&F

Check out the man with two brains funny movie and relative to this post.
edit on 3/28/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Interesting post Tech.To me ,reality is what you perceive it to be.As an example .....when Neo is in the matrix before he meets Morpheus he perceives the matrix as reality. After he takes the pill and is free of the matrix he then perceives the real world as reality.It all depends on your point of view.Just like einsteins relativity it depends on the point of view of the observer.S&F

Very nice post.! I agree.. Reality is within us..It is the world as we perceive it.. Unfortunately I don't think very highly of reality these days..

I just hope your reality is not as Grim as my reality.. What a horrible world we live in today..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Universe story is the quintessence of reality. We perceive the story. We put it in our language, the birds put it in theirs, and the trees put it in theirs. We can read the story of the Universe in the trees. Everything tells the story of the Universe. The winds tell the story, literally, not just imaginatively. The story has its imprint everywhere, and that is why it is so important to know the story. If you do not know the story, in a sense you do not know yourself; you do not know anything.

Thomas Berry

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I agree my friend,These days my reality is pretty good.Hope yours gets better.Unfortunately the way my life goes ,just when it's going great is when it all drops into the pot.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
have you ever tried a dissociative anesthetic? It might answer your questions, or at least reinforce at least one of your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Friend, I feel you are missing an important quantitative factor.

Group vs. Individual perception.

The illusion or "Matrix" is a Group forced perception where any Individual who comes along and says; "Hay wait, I just experienced this and ...."

...And the Individual is forced to become the outsider and ridiculed. Please go back to "middle school" and remember what it feels like.

Until each and every person on this earth is able to express without condemnation what their perception is, we will not know, nor understand!

The Group, creates the Illusion as stated by other prior to this...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"What's reality? Is this real?" -me
"This is reality"
"What about those other realities?" -me
"Those are real too."

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
IMO, reality is whatever you want to be. Well, its more what you choose to see and what you want you're mind to perceive as true

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
IMO, reality is whatever you want to be. Well, its more what you choose to see and what you want you're mind to perceive as true

Ah yes...this must be why there is the DSM:

www.psych.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Friend, not trying to argue, just pointing out that there is a "group" saying that individual "gnosis" is wrong.

We are speaking about the same thing, right?

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

dog=407
god-704
704+407=1,111
AAAA=four components of the quadrants of an old pagan symbol, now incorporated into a celtic cross.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join