It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This isnt the end yet (or will it be a new begining)
As i sit here and listen about the happenings on our world, it does seem close though
Earthquakes, Wars, Riots. Things that have always been here, but recently things seem to be elevating.
everything except conciousness in america
No hate intended
but everyday you can hear the MAINSTREAM MEDIA blantly lie and twist facts or outright avoid them.
WHY IS THERE A WAR IN LIBYA WHEN JAPAN IS STILL IN BIG TROUBLE?
Why is America even present in Libya. Well Gadafi is an asset for one. And dont forget about all that oiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll.
That I believe america shouldnt even touch as it should be the property of the Libyan people. I know they can use it.
Mostly likely the people wont touch any of it though as the 'rebels' defending the oil are killed off. Come the F%&$ on That oil is the only thing they have that is worth anything.

Our current situation is F$#@ed if we keep this way we will die.
The democracy system needs to be removed as well as every political facet.
Everyone is set for control and power the the few at the top.
The only power should be the people's. Uncorruptable as a whole and Forgiving, loving,
If such large numbers were more aware.. We could be like that.

Control and Power is what alot of people seem to want. But once you have them then what? You will be happy for a short time then you will feel 'normal' again. I look at this 100$ bill, I cant buy alot of things with this but what is it really. a piece of cloth... people have spent their whole lives struggling to survive with a currency system. Most dont do well, some do OK, few do great. a handful are control the rest giving the lower classes their scrapes from the monopoly BS they have been able to implement. the money keeps doubling

My ideas may seem flawed but trust me, it's just that I can't word it aswell as some. But I have my heart in this and do not want to see the controlled demolition of society. I've already watched something like that once.
I feel I started ranting but just had so much on my mind recently and it seems I am the only that notices. I know ATS is a good site for this.

Quickly put this out there all conspiracys, scandals are connected at some level, mostly near the top. another thread will touch this.
Nothing is fake, except the words from 'authority' they want your money, they want you to die slow.
We will realize.

edit on 27-3-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Shouldn't this have been posted in the Rants area? Seems more of a Rant than a Personal Story.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If you want to remove the democratic system, What is your alternative?

You say that the currency system keeps people struggling their whole lives, What do you suggest we do for a medium of exchange?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Whyre we in libya? well for one, the wold GENERALLY frowns upon bombing your own citzens....but whatever, i guess we should let him do his thang then.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuckNutty
If you want to remove the democratic system, What is your alternative?

You say that the currency system keeps people struggling their whole lives, What do you suggest we do for a medium of exchange?

Me, You, Everyone equal no more fancy titles and crowns everyone has power.
Trading of actual materials open for everyone, You need something find it or find someone with it and neogotiate.
manufacturing of only the best products, no more useless sh!t!
then more people will be happy and free like you should, if you still work you can take more joy in it. no more working to pay the wages of some bs

Originally posted by chancemusky
Whyre we in libya? well for one, the wold GENERALLY frowns upon bombing your own citzens....but whatever, i guess we should let him do his thang then.

WHY ARE PEOPLE DYING ANY WAYS? i know one person that should die in that conflict...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
Shouldn't this have been posted in the Rants area? Seems more of a Rant than a Personal Story.

oops i thought the grey area was general thoughts

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

People are dying because the leaders a sick man. And I dont like that it has escalated. Honestly, assasination would be the quickest way to resolve this.

And the equality thing you mentioned, did you mean communism? (pure communism, not like the kind stalin had)

top topics

join