It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow!!! Rumbling noise over Edinburgh, Scotland.........................AGAIN,...THIS TIME I HAVE AUD

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I heard something the other day, that sounded atmospheric. I thought it was the wind at first, so I muted the TV, and it sounded engine like, or wind like. Kind of between the two, but I live out around farmland and open skies, with no air traffic, so it couldn't have been any type of engine. Very loud, sounded weird, but kind of like heavy wind, but with no trees moving

I didn't like it at all, it gave me a bad/weird feeling.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I don't hear any rumbling noise. The only thing I'm hearing is the subtle sound of rushing water and your voice.

Are you sure this isn't all in your head?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just remembered of another instance when i heard this strange sound coming from the sky. It was about 1am in the morning when i heard it, it sounded like a huge jet engine but is was moving to slow to be a jet, the nosie was getting louder as it got closer towards my house, i first thought it may of been a Hercules but the nosie was really loud and moving to slow to be any kind of plane, plus there was some other weird sound which came from what ever this was, and it definitely did not sound like anything i have ever heard before, i live near Birmingham Airport so i am aware of what an Airplane sounds like, then there was the Apache gunship which i spotted in the sky the next morning when i was leaving to go to college, it was just hovering their cycling the area like it was looking for something. Why would an Apache Gunship be hovering over a Residencial area? definitely some wired # going on.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

No problem.

Also i didn't think anything of the noise until i came on here the next day and see some threads stated that a few people all over had also heard it.

I just wish i recorded it now.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by Seekeye2

your not missing anything over here lol.

Anyhow Ive changed the EQ on the audio , didn't mess about with it too much.

is this closer to what you could hear ?

THAT !!! is the noise I could hear..slightly louder though.
How did you do that??

Thank you..

I live to far away from a motorway/freeway...It wasnt traffic,,.not at this time of the morning !!!

AND RUNNING WATER...............GIES PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!! lol
edit on 27/3/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yes I think there was a HAARP attack on Brisbane in Queensland, Australia today.
Weird clouds. An "aircraft" noise for 20 mins. Now the weather is turning bad.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CopItOnTheChin

I would love to see any evidence you have that that shows HAARP is capable of attacking anything! I've heard a lot of outrageous claims and seen a lot of jaw flapping video links but have yet to see any proof! Respectfully...If you have the goods on HAARP being able to deliver weather changes, earthquakes or any other devastation please share as I need to know!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
hi there my name is colin i also heard the same noise last night around 1.30am but it only stayed there for about 2-3 mins i live in south edinburgh near loanhead the noise was like a helecopter and a plane inbetween and very loud it seemed like it was very low. i watched a video on youtube about something very similar in canada just put in what is this loud noise.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
here is my recording lastnight from around 1.40am northern Ireland - its recorded on a cheap digital camera so the quality is not the best - you do here a car pass as well

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ok i was very sceptical about that noise but yesterday i was working late 2:00 AM located PARIS France and it was total silence i live in a quite area and this sound appear from nowhere, i was very surprised! i open my window i watch the sky to see if i can find plane but totaly clear the sound was like in the video but so loud, very spooky it is like somone trying to communicate or transferring data,15 minutes of the rumbling...and the silence came back very very wired.

so i start to look in internet and i realize people had hear that sound before the earth quake in japan i think 1 or 3 day before

i found this this is just a thought when we have rumbling we also have a major quake not small one but big one

rumbling
8 mars 2011 florida
quake 11 mars japan 8.9 M

rumbling
Feb 13 & 14 2011 near Raleigh NC. Loud rumbling
quake
The 2011 Christchurch earthquake was a 6.3-magnitude earthquake[1] that struck the Canterbury region in New Zealand's South Island at 12:51 pm on 22 February 2011
rumbling
Shreveport to around Vidalia, Louisiana USA March 8, 2010
quake
Magnitude 6.1 - EASTERN TURKEY 2010 March 08 02:32:34 UTC

rumbling
Kincardine, Ontario Canada August 8, 2008
quake
Strong quake jolts southern Sumatra August 08, 2008

rumbling
Rawalpindi, Islamabad - Pakistan June 30, 2008
quake
Magnitude 7.0 - SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION

rumbling
Burnt Ranch, California April 29, 2008
quake
a few day later A 7.9M earthquake struck Sichuan Province on Monday, May 12, 2008

rumbling
Columbia, Missouri May 28, 2008
quake
Sichuan Earthquake aftershockes 6.5M

rumbling
Indianapolis, IN USA April 18, 2008
quake
The 2008 Illinois earthquake was one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded in the state of Illinois, measuring a magnitude of 5.4.[2] It occurred at 4:37:00am CDT (9:37:00 UTC) on April 18

and on....

this is just an idea ...so i think we will have another quake very soon...

edit on 29-3-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok, completely fascinated by this I extracted the audio from my camera recording (only at 44.1k resolution), i've removed the sound of the passing car & any clicks that were causing a peak wave in the recording, after doing this I normalised the recording to 0db and then passed the recording through a low pass band filter to dehiss it.. sounds much clearer..

soundcloud.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by acidslacker

I, can confirm that I heard the same sound as Acidslacker last night. We live about a mile apart. He text me shortly after he first heard it. And then I went outside and heard it also.

IMO the USA and Scotland sounds are exactly the same as what we heard. Something anomalous is happening in the Earth or in the sky!
edit on 29-3-2011 by mtok7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by mtok7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

For people who think the sound is a jet, it is not because there is no dopler effect, the sound is constant in it's pitch.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hello I AM IN MIAMI AND I AM HEARING THE SAME RUMBLING NOISES FOR OVER AN HOUR NOW! its 4:20 pm 03/29/11 I tried to make a post but im new and need about 20 posts to do so but I am hearing the same thing and im recording it all with a computer microphone since my camera is broken. I will come back later with the recording and see what I got.

A few things im sure

1. Its not an airplane

2.its not thunder ( it just never stops and it comes all from the same location , no lightning either )

3. Its not a jet.

4. A friend that lives quite far from me is able to listen to it as well ( I will come back with coordinates later)

5. Its not a tornado or hurricane

Im feeling quite exited and nervous as im writing this because I heard this sound the other night too and had a really weird dream and then this, I will keep you all updated later, got to go to nightschool

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello I'm in Yorkshire UK.
I have heard some very loud unusual rumbling on a couple of recent occasions but I did see what it was - a military helicopter. Never seen one overhead before.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a bit embarrassing, but I would like to post a retraction. I couldnt believe my ears when I went outside tonight and I could hear the rumble sound again!!

So using triangulation my self and my friend discovered that the sound was from nothing more exotic than a cement factory about 3 miles away from the town which must have some new furnace which is running at night as I have not noticed the sound before (I think).

a victim of my own over active imagination i'm afraid!

sry again..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidslacker
a bit embarrassing, but I would like to post a retraction. I couldnt believe my ears when I went outside tonight and I could hear the rumble sound again!!

So using triangulation my self and my friend discovered that the sound was from nothing more exotic than a cement factory about 3 miles away from the town which must have some new furnace which is running at night as I have not noticed the sound before (I think).

a victim of my own over active imagination i'm afraid!

sry again..

I dont think we are all hearing cement mixers though......
If you watch the video, the best one of the woman and her kid, that is not a cement mixer.
If it is, there must be a trillion tons of cement in it to make that noise........

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi guys.

I live near Amsterdam, Netherlands, and yesterday night about 00.00 (GMT + 01.00) I heard that sound!!!

I was lying in my bed, when a sound like an airplane, but much more heavier came from outside. That's not really fascinating, but!.. It lasted for over 10 minutes! My girlfriend noticed it also. After 10 minutes it slowly faded away!!!

What could it be?

Anyone else in Holland heard the sound???
edit on 30/3/2011 by extmai because: Adding some information

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Are people sure it's not the sound of Jets, I mean the UK Tornados are based in Scotland and have been doing night raids on Libya, they are also bloody loud.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No, it has a much much lower pitch.

And the sound lasts for minutes at the same strength! It sounds much more like a rocket sound, but just hanging in the air. I wish I recorded it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join