It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Purple Flame Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot on the subject and still can't seem to grasp exactly what the uniqueness is of this certain meditation. I've been experimenting with it and can't seem to really get into as well as some of the others.

At first, I thought I knew completely everything I needed to know about optimizing the Violet Flame but after little to no results I soon found it apparent that I was either doing something wrong or that I might just not be ready for this experience.

From talking with a friend all I gathered was that this mediation manifests it's self as a loving sort of thought form that you can send to someone or something in order to bring it peace and tranquility, an example would be sending love or a blessing of sorts to an area of land that has been destroyed or has grown toxic from waste. Another example would be where a tragedy has taken place and there is a lot of sorrow in the community, an example would currently be Japan and Libya.

Here is the Violet Flame Meditation:

www.youtube.com...

These are the personal benefits one could be subject from doing this meditation:

The violet flame is known as the flame of forgiveness or mercy. The colors purple and violet are associated with spirituality and used for healing. Practicing violet flame meditation is a spiritual way to increase your positive energy, and cleanse your body, mind and soul.

www.brighthub.com

Here are the overall instructions:
Violet Flame Meditation Instructions

I guess what I'm really looking for are some firsthand, personal stories that and experiences from anyone who has tried this meditation.

What were the results, what did you meditate on (if you don't mind me asking), how did it help, and what can I do to fully understand and experience the Violet Flame?

I'd love to hear any firsthand accounts you may have.
Thank you and love be with you

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Try starting the session with a kundalini meditation first.
Work your way up from the red/base chakra all the way to the violet/crown chakra.
Once you have achieved this continue into the violet flame meditation.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

Cool, it'll take some practice transitioning meditations but I must pursue this goal, lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Cord, I started to see the violet flame in my meditations in 1977. The violet flame is indeed a healing transformative energy, uplifting, and can take the edge off a bad day. It may take some time to garner enough in your aura to realize the effects.
I've been working with the mantrams of invoking this flame into the aura for many years. The spoken word uses the throat chakra to bring the violet flame into your aura.
try this one www.youtube.com...

The best thing is to do the mantrams many times. The more you do it the more violet flame comes into your aura. The thing is this energy works to transmute many many layers of karmic energy we have built up over lifetimes.

The Master St Germain released the Violet Flame for the first time in the I Am movement in the 30s. The Blue Danube is themusical keynote for this energy. www.youtube.com...

And I see also that website recommends the Straus waltzes as well. Amethyst crystals too.

Oops I see you already have one of the other Summit vids embedded..
Yes 15 minutes is normal time
edit on 26-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Why put so much faith and belief into another man's ideals? Should you not see for yourself first if this is true without his encouragement or guidance? If no man had ever wrote a book/article on Kundalini, Mantras or Gemstone healing, would you have ever found these things to be true? How do you know you are not convincing yourself of someone elses beliefs, like a placebo effect, now that you share these ideals too?

This is why Krishnamurti refused to read others books and/or teachings, even the Buddha's, because he felt this knowledge could conform or pollute his own understanding of the truth. He repeatedly stated that one must let go of all previous knowledge in order to authentically see the truth, to start everyday with a clean slate if you will. For a man who never read the Buddha's teachings, it is somewhat amazing that he spoke of nearly identical things as the Buddha. But then again, it is only amazing to the man who does not understand truth come from within.

To meditate you don't need to do anything, other than free yourself from beliefs and attentively observe all that you see, feel, hear, taste, smell and think. It is to remain formless and unrestricted by set patterns, so what more is there to teach?

P.S. Why has the foundation for Saint Germain, the creator of Purple Flame, incorporated and trademarked all of its teachings, labels and ideas? Seems like another Pseudoreligion, does it not? Here is the link to the foundation if anyone is interested. www.saintgermainfoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

The I AM movement flourished in the 30s, boasting a million people at one time. They have books and publications printed at St. Germain Press. The Summit Lighthouse did acquire one of the pictures of the Great Divine Director. St. Germain Press is Inc. It says so in my copy of The Magic Presence

After re reading your post, I see you had a problem with St. Germain Press incorporating... for the life of me I cannot understand your problem with that. Their artwork was copyrighted. Problem with that?

As for creating the violet flame, no the violet flame was not created by the organization, and they never claimed to. You cannot copyright a Divine Flame. Did Moses copyright the Burning Bush? Get a grip. Perhaps you are mixing it up with Nikola Teslas experimentation on ELF and psychotronic energy. In any case, it is said that many of the saints and seers have seen this flame. Debunkers just have not experienced it so they assume it is not real. Putting one's faith in other men's ideas? Well, so many people have seen this flame and experienced it in their worlds, and the teaching of the Kundalini comes from ancient Vedic scriptures. I cannot see how you have a problem with that, unless you are one of those secular humanists who only believe Darwin's ideas??? Honestly, people come up with the funniest ideas for debunking. As far as the kundalini, one does not require books for it to be raised. As many people have testified, they were just meditating and voila! Later, they seek to find out what is happening.

Oh wait, you say Krishnamurti had never read books? Well who needs books in India when you have access to hundreds of Sadhus and Brahmins? Btw a simple google search and I found a website complete with audio tapes and mp3 of him. Interesting that.... Wanna learn calculus? Why do we need to teach it? .
One of my favorite books is Autobiography of a Yogi, the personal story of Paramahansa Yogananda, who brought yoga to the West officially. Then there is Ramakrishna and His Disciples. These books are also copyrighted.I'd be willing to bet your Krishnamurti learned to meditate first from some guru or sadhu.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Here was a rather delightful tv program narrated by none other than Dr Spock, Leonard Nimoy, in the production of the series In Search Of: The Man Who Would Not Die.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thanks for the links.He was a very interesting fellow.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
St. Germain's Most Holy Trinosophia

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

You are very welcome.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
One other thing, when invoking a large amount of violet flame into your aura just before bedtime, it may take half an hour to an hour for the energy to assimilate into your body, before you can sleep. It is perfectly natural to feel highly energised.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hey, no need to become defensive, I am not attacking you or this practice but I am skeptical about some of these things. But even more so than that, I worry many people follow the 'bandwagon' mentality and convince themselves of many things just to say they have shared an experience someone else has claimed to have had.

"In any case, it is said that many of the saints and seers have seen this flame. Debunkers just have not experienced it so they assume it is not real."

I most definitely am not trying to debunk, and you are right, this is very real possibility.

Also, about Kundalini. What Vedic teachings are you referring to? You see, the term and concept of Kundalini that the majority of the West practice is a fairly modern rehashing of other similar ancient practices. This is true for Yoga in the West as well. Some of the ancient practices that worked with this Kundalini energy were/are called; nagi, avadhuti, atma shakti, sarasvati, insofar as many others. This does not disqualify the Western version of this practice, or mean it is not useful, but if you were to sit down with a native Hindu or a Buddhist from India and describe these forms of meditations or yoga to them, they will most likely be learning something new from you.

And about Krishnamurti. I should not have said he never read books at all, I do not know that, but the point I (or he) was making is that this book knowledge can pollute or influence your own understanding of reality, and if said knowledge is wrong, or at least misunderstood, it can be very detrimental to ones ability to see things clearly. You should check out his opinions on meditation, I think you would be fairly surprised (maybe confused), but no he did not learn meditation from a guru, unless you consider him to be a guru himself. (He taught himself, as did Buddha, and many others. That is how they came to see things so clearly.)

Anyways, thanks for the vids I will check'em out!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Believe it or not, I appreciate what you are saying. Perhaps I get defensive because when I first posted on this thread some negative people jumped on it saying how bad experiences they had. This site is notorious and promotes debunking of everything. I would not want to be wasting my time on something which is not real. But let me digress, when I first started practicing yoga, I felt the effects of kundalini, and no one had explained it to me. I just had yoga lessons, and meditation. No one told me about kundalini. Then one day my kundalni was aroused and I could feel it. People know when this is happening. They can feel the energy vibrating along the spinal column. "Kundalini meditation must be practiced under the strict guidance of a spiritual teacher.Kundalini, a Sanskrit word literally meaning “curled up like a serpent”, refers to the reservoir of cosmic energy lying dormant in each individual at the base of the spine until it is activated, as by Kundalini meditation. Upon arousal, this energy is said to rise upwards like a serpent through the spinal channel (called the “Sushumana”)" and .."As the Kundalini energy successively passes through the seven Chakras, it energizes each one of them by removing any blockage there, thus releasing the full potential of each Chakra with its special characteristics, and in the process conferring spiritual/paranormal powers (referred to as “Siddhis” in Hinduism) to the practitioner of Kundalini meditation.
But spiritual teachers advise their students not to get hung up on these powers as they can hinder the process of spiritual growth" www.project-meditation.org...
It is interesting that you bring up the origin of this word and concept. Although kundalini is sanskrit, the serpent power is described as the feminine energy. The Kundalini Research Center says this, "In the Vedas, Kundalini is addressed as a goddess. She is Vak, the deity of speech. And in Egyptian, Messi (messiah) is the name of a serpent designated the "Sacred Word" (Logos)". www.kundaliniresearch.org...
This is why I posted the vids of beeja mantra to the goddess Laksmi. I did not state it as so, but I thought this morning to address it anyway. Interestingly, that site refers to the rod of Moses and of Aaron, and refers to the rod in this manner: "In Moses, then, we have the great Initiate, a teacher of the Ageless Wisdom. And in the serpent-rod, we have the symbol of Knowledge, both of good and evil" By the way, this is not the first time I've heard of the rod of Aaron spoken of this way.
So kundalini is the goddess, or mother energy, or shakti. When it rises from the base to the crown, it meets with the alpha or male energy (which is the spiritual energy from the higher God Self ) and thus there is wholeness in the Union. Check out this interpretation of the Rig Veda, an ancient Hindu manuscript.. satyavidya.com...
Then there's the MahaBharata www.transpersonal.com.au...

One site states that kundalini was a secret practice and therefore was not referred to in the Patanjali Yoga Sutras. However, it is known that certain techniques were there to arouse kundalini.

As I reread your post, I realized that you seem to be implying that the word kundalini does not appear in scriptures. To put away your idea that Eastern Yogis do not teach Kundalni, I am going to post something that completely puts that to rest.

Here is the Youtube channel for a reknowned teacher www.youtube.com...
Pranayam or breathing is the technique referred to here.
So, you see, there is no doubt that it is a part of traditional yogic techniques.
Now here he refers to kundalini directly
And I noticed that in this last vid, when talking about using the "will" to awaken kundalini, he says "request". That suggests to me the use of a spoken command really. Hindus easily use mantra. If you "request" kundalini to awaken, how do you make that request? Do you just think it? He says "will" then says "request". I think that using your "will" while making the request through mantra may be what he means. I don't want to over interpret his words, but that is how I perceive it. He does not expressly state using mantrams, and one can willfully raise kundalini without mantrams. But the word "request" makes me think that is what he means, and to have the inner will to do it.
edit on 27-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Bija mantra for Goddess Kundalini

Om Shrim Vim Sarasvati Namaha

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
more on kundalini as life force

www.transpersonal.com.au...

kundalini in the Upanishads "The divine power,
Kundalini, shines
like the stem of a young lotus;
like a snake, coiled round upon herself
she holds her tail in her mouth
and lies resting half asleep
as the base of the body.

Yoga Kundalini Upanishad (1.82) source: www.kundaliniyoga.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Wow, a lot of good stuff. Thanks! I think you understood my point and I understand you now as well.

So
!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hi LifeisEnergy, Buddha Bless you!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In my experience activating the chakras bottom to top and having positive thoughts will give you a clearer channel to violet fire also its much more powerful when used for service of others also use these Decrees
www.bookstudygroups.org...
Yes it does say TwinFlames which is associated with the violet flame read the all the decrees in order with intense devotion and intent and you will feel it, i feel super super energized after doing decrees and then i go to meditate and bring more in for others good luck!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineTeacher

Fantastic, Divine Teacher! I hope every one here uses these decrees to purify their chakras use as divine service.

edit on 1-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join