It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Going to Sink?!? As More Time Passes, More is Becoming Known...and it is getting serious folks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I had a dream one night of the world falling to pieces, all at once, everything shook, every mountian, all the water of the earth was moved to other places. Everyone died. And then I entered a place that looked very old, very ancient to me, a large clay vat was in the center of thousands of people. Each person had a spoon that was as long as their body tied to their wrist, in the large vat was a delicious smelling stew, people sat on the edges of the vat and everyone was smiling, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. Suddenly I was pulled away from this place, and was entering a place very similar, only it was dark, hot, it smelled like the same stew that I smelled before, and everyone had a spoon on their wrist just like the other place. But the thousands of people were moaning in pain and hunger, begging for death to come. I realized, here, everyone was starving because of greed. The spoon was so long on their wrist they could not place the stew into their mouth, so all the time they smelled this delicious food but couldn't eat it. I was again pulled back to the first place, and appeared on my wrist, a long silver spoon. I looked across the thousands of happy people, and saw that on the edge of the vat, they were feeding each other.

Moral to this story: maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about stocking up for a long period of time, because the only way you could survive this world's fury if earth decides to shake us off like fleas, would be to help each other learn how, and only then would you know how, because you don't know what earth will leave you to work with.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
also NZ are experiencing some really scary stuff

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
This is happening all over Japan. ( The Worlds Largest Liquefaction., Ever ) The liquefaction of Japan is not being reported by any MSM. The first reported occurrence was in the Disneyland parking lot in Tokyo. See here Disneyland Parking Lot

What happens in the liquefaction process is that the soil turns to quicksand. Liquefaction has been known to happen after big earthquakes As for Japans case the ocean reclaims the land, well the bay that was built out, not the entire country of Japan. I'm not sure if this could be harp, only because the scale and magnitude of the quake was so large and liquefaction from the recent EQ in the 9 range is to be expected. Then again this has to be the Largest Liquefaction known. Also liquefaction is most know to happen when bays are extended and filled with soil.they don't last forever.

Soil liquefaction-Wiki

The below story. Only 13 hours ago

Liquefaction seen over wide areas along Tokyo Bay

Videos

2011.03.13 Shin-Urayasu

In Chiba City Japan

A shopping Center
11 min: very unstable land. This just gets bigger and bigger. The mall is evacuating the shoppers

edit on 26-3-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

Those liquefactions happened on the day of the earthquake, they are not happening now.The shopping mall one was posted on 10/3/11 im guessing that's because of the time difference not that it happened the day before.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

This is happening all over Japan. ( The Worlds Largest Liquefaction., Ever ) The liquefaction of Japan is not being reported by any MSM. The first reported occurrence was in the Disneyland parking lot in Tokyo. See here Disneyland Parking Lot

What happens in the liquefaction process is that the soil turns to quicksand. Liquefaction has been known to happen after big earthquakes As for Japans case the ocean reclaims the land, well the bay that was built out, not the entire country of Japan. I'm not sure if this could be harp, only because the scale and magnitude of the quake was so large and liquefaction from the recent EQ in the 9 range is to be expected. Then again this has to be the Largest Liquefaction known. Also liquefaction is most know to happen when bays are extended and filled with soil.they don't last forever.

Soil liquefaction-Wiki

Those liquefactions happened on the day of the earthquake, they are not happening now.The shopping mall one was posted on 10/3/11 im guessing that's because of the time difference not that it happened the day before.

What I'd like to know, is this sea water or fresh water?
Reason is this next video about all the tremors and the hypothesis that Japan is cracking everywhere and could it sink or slide on the eastern part into the ocean? This would be horrible if it could. So far over 750 after shocks and counting.
From dutchsinse on youtube

Japan Quake Map
www.japanquakemap.com...
edit on 26-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Soil liquefaction-Wiki

Videos

2011.03.13 Shin-Urayasu

In Chiba City Japan

A shopping Center
11 min: very unstable land. This just gets bigger and bigger. The mall is evacuating the shoppers

how can you tell if they are not happening anymore??? in NZ they are still ongoing

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

What I meant was those videos are not happening now the only videos that capture that amazing liquefaction as far as I can find were all taken on the day of the major earthquake 11/3/11. I do wonder if anymore liquefaction is taking place with the huge amount of aftershocks they have had and continue to have.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Liquefaction is only a temporary phenomenon that lasts during the quake. An earthquake vibrates the ground and this will cause sand grains to dance, spread out and move around each as if the soil is liquid. Solids on the land surface that are denser then the sand will quite literally sink into the soil and become buried. Once the vibration stops the sand again behaves like a solid. The solution is to build on solid bed rock foundation and not sand in earthquake prone areas. Fortunately you can judge risk if an area is susceptible to liquefaction by reviewing a soils map and knowing if there is tectonic activity.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Soil liquefaction-Wiki

What I'd like to know, is this sea water or fresh water?
Reason is this next video about all the tremors and the hypothesis that Japan is cracking everywhere and could it sink or slide on the eastern part into the ocean? This would be horrible if it could. So far over 750 after shocks and counting.
From dutchsinse on youtube

Japan Quake Map
www.japanquakemap.com...

If you understand this then you would know its critical potential sinking or sliding on the eastern part/ FAULT LINE into the ocean....that would trigger World Wide Earthquakess as its "prediction"..!?!

Japan Fault lines map:

Japan Quake Map

May heavenly mother has mercy over your souls. Amen

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hello... what is up with all this denial.. weather modification is a 100% reality.If you still dont believe this read this.
www.cftc.gov... CL 02

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This place I: think I very infiltrated with disinformants.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I read an article last night where Japanese geologists' were saying NZ is by far the largest liquefaction to date. That was before the japan quake though. There is no official assessment of the liquefaction in Japan that I have seen yet. I don't have a link for the article, I was surfing and reading .

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I've said it many times on here, about HAARP, and no one responds. It's a killing machine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join