It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Going to Sink?!? As More Time Passes, More is Becoming Known...and it is getting serious folks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Talking to Zorgon last night, he reminded me that the pacific plate is subversive to Japan. So theres really no way Japan could sink. They can have another quake though. As the plates may need to settle and adjust.
edit on 25-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hi Randy,
In the video the implication seems to be that it would be by a tipping and sliding towards the south and east. That would be towards several huge trenches from say 25000ft to 35000ft deep I don't know the exact figure, if there is one. But it seems to me that this is a complex area with so much going on in all the areas surrounding Japan, There has to be more going on than "just" a plate sliding under another plate in a singular dogged fashion. If you call something a plate, then it must have a central area or a potential axis, not hard to imagine then that, with all that goes on at the periphery of these plates could not be uniform, and that there would have to be some kind of twisting, or turning force around the plates axis'.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Haha I made a post almost the same as this a few months ago - the ritual you describe is exact.

We're on a losing field I fear... no matter how much we try, tomorrow brings the leftovers..

Well guess that now makes you the minority. Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out now ya hear

Thank you to those of you that also see that there is definitely something more going on here than what the mainstream and their "conventional wisdom" is leading us to believe. And you know what...maybe it is, or maybe it isn't HAARP, but considering that enough of us have now seen what that technology IS capable of and unfortunately are still in the dark in regards to who knows what they have now (remember THEY are most likely at LEAST 25 to 50 years ahead of us in technology), that currently there is no other contender for the title.

So whatever it is...and I STILL lay my bets on HAARP, it isn't NATURAL!! Combine this with everything else that has devastated humanity since 2011 started THREE MONTHS AGO!! No way this isn't orchestrated.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
More HAARP related news hot off the presses:

"CONFIRMED : Earthquake OCCURED inside European "VLF / HAARP RING" ! = 24 hours"

Spooky stuff folks

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Not for sure, but it is a possibility. Ruins were found off one of the coast of Japan, so just saying it's not all that impossible.
Technology could help it along, "evil bastards" if it's true and happens.

Asia now goes - GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE overview - March 24, 2011

Beat me to it.

edit on 25-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why does ATS attract so many of questionable sanity?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Crazy, crazy times in Japan. Expect mass emigration over the coming years. It's just NOT TENABLE to trust the island anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

I'm not sure how to take that, so if you can't handle it, it's not like you have to come on here. After all this is what ATS is all about. Did you make a left turn instead of a right?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

dunno, what attracted you
haarp.net...

The Military's Pandora's Box

by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

PS remember that US congressman (I think) who thought the Island of Guam might tip over?

makes me think haarpe might be causing brain damage in DC
edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is happening all over Japan. ( The Worlds Largest Liquefaction., Ever ) The liquefaction of Japan is not being reported by any MSM. The first reported occurrence was in the Disneyland parking lot in Tokyo. See here Disneyland Parking Lot

What happens in the liquefaction process is that the soil turns to quicksand. Liquefaction has been known to happen after big earthquakes As for Japans case the ocean reclaims the land, well the bay that was built out, not the entire country of Japan. I'm not sure if this could be harp, only because the scale and magnitude of the quake was so large and liquefaction from the recent EQ in the 9 range is to be expected. Then again this has to be the Largest Liquefaction known. Also liquefaction is most know to happen when bays are extended and filled with soil.they don't last forever.

Soil liquefaction-Wiki

The below story. Only 13 hours ago

Liquefaction seen over wide areas along Tokyo Bay

Videos

2011.03.13 Shin-Urayasu

In Chiba City Japan

A shopping Center
11 min: very unstable land. This just gets bigger and bigger. The mall is evacuating the shoppers

edit on 26-3-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

red pill, purple pill, i'll smoke a joint. what would be the advantage of sinking japan for haarp? japan doesn't like the n.w.o., they want to put out a car that runs on water which is a threat to the oil companies, and right now it's obvious that big business feels that it's not rich enough

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I saw you mention HAARP, Islands and cities sink all the time. Just recently they found what they think is Atlantis and I doubt back then they were using HAARP. Anyways...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by randyvs

Talking to Zorgon last night, he reminded me that the pacific plate is subversive to Japan. So theres really no way Japan could sink. They can have another quake though. As the plates may need to settle and adjust.
edit on 25-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hi Randy,
In the video the implication seems to be that it would be by a tipping and sliding towards the south and east. That would be towards several huge trenches from say 25000ft to 35000ft deep I don't know the exact figure, if there is one. But it seems to me that this is a complex area with so much going on in all the areas surrounding Japan, There has to be more going on than "just" a plate sliding under another plate in a singular dogged fashion. If you call something a plate, then it must have a central area or a potential axis, not hard to imagine then that, with all that goes on at the periphery of these plates could not be uniform, and that there would have to be some kind of twisting, or turning force around the plates axis'.

Japan's plate North American plate is riding OVER the top of the Pacific plate. While edges may be chipped away in the subduction zone, the island itself is not sinking.......yet. The ridges of Japan are quite far away from the actual "trench" The Pacific plate is riding UNDER the Japan plate.

en.wikipedia.org...:SubZone.jpg

www.spring.net...

And this links seems to indicate that the Japanese Islands were actually created by landmass being carried on the pacific plate coliding, building up over time. Sort of a bunching up. Their makeup is also partially volcanic.

www.glgarcs.net...

So think of Japan not as simply islands out there in the ocean but the tops of the mountains and geological feature of the actual North American plate. The plate cannot sink but it can morph over thousands and thousands of years. When one edge gets eaten up, more is created on the opposite side like a conveyer belt sort. Because one edge is getting eaten up doesn't mean the Island is sinking. For all we know in a hundred thousand years the pacific plate scraping off on top the North American plate could deposit tones of land mass to the west of that trench making more land or Islands for Japan. We won't be here to see it.

The coast of California to the west of the San Andreas is moving NORTH. In a few thousands of years it's going to be up by San Fransisco and probably look much different due to erosion. San Angeles will be born.

edit on 26-3-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
First: My sympathies to anyone touched by this disaster. I hope speculating like this doesn't offend anyone hurt by what has happened..
this is a conspiracy website..

I am stating haarpe can be/is a weapon
but also "never let a crisis go to waste" is a weapon too
the PTB don't have to cause something to use it.

haarpe may not have been needed

They know the solar lunar connection too, I don't believe that alone is a reason to discount haarpe.
On the otherhand they may have piggy backed all the forces to gether to get the necessary amplitude.

by there fruits ye shall know them...lets see the results
if the results are to perfect as to what suits the NWO
thats a sign

though ( and this is thin...but they do like these little games )
remember the timely earthquake in Iran the town of BAM
now we have FUK U shima
edit on 26-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You seem to be complaining because someone called you out on your ignorance.

You also seem to believe everything that you see on Youtube, which is a dangerous precedence.

Also, doom and gloom is NOT the solution to this problem. Squirreling yourself away with food, etc will not matter because if something devastating happens, you will still feel the brunt of it. This is the time to connect with others to find real solutions, not hide away like a wimp.

That being said, there are other things out there that cause earthquakes and tsunamis. I can name several "theories" (or possible influences) on the current issues with the Earth:

1. Magnetic pole shifting
2. Supermoon
3. Fracking
4. The Sun

HAARP is really the last thing on my mind here. They (TPTW) would need a REALLY good reason to unleash such a weapon on Japan.
edit on 26-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

"San Angeles will be born"

Demolition Man ? kind of fitting for the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Well of course Japan is going to sink! Hollywood (or Japan's Equivalant of Hollywood) has already predicted it!!!

Remember when the Lone Gunman TV show predicted 9/11???

edit on 26-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Did the Youtube Link Wrong......hope this fixed it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

What would be interesting to know is why ATS attracts so many that don't question anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the day a post appears wwith a theory from someone who heard someone say the earth is sceretly being turned into a pumpkin by governemnt agencies because the escaped mental assylum patients who regularly post here are going to get that far soon as there brains get less functional and thye succumb to absolute 'delusionality' if not already.

I might even change my name on here to 'whitecoatbrigade'

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I originally joined this site after avidly reading years of what appeared to be reasonable conjecture in the conspiracy realm, and obviously educated and researched arguments on other topics. It seems unfortunate that the understandable stress and emotional reaction this event has caused has imbalanced a rational approach to these issues.

Its rare I'll post at all here, but I pose the fundamental question in relation to this theory - if some form of weaponry was used to generate this disaster then surely there must be a quicker more effective way of destroying an infrastructure if that was the intention. Why create a scenario which may affect the very people adversely who allegedly created it? If the motivation was economic hegemony for any party opposed to certain activities by Japan or a sect of Japanese people, there are many easier ways to achieve this, market/currency manipulation, industrial sabotage/espionage, political lobbying and manipulation, for example. Its not as if these methods have not been engaged in the past.

OP - I'm sorry but I think you are making the information suit a conclusion that satisfies your personal opinion, and responding to reasoned argument or opposing viewpoints from other members with hostility, name calling and blanket labelling people as "shills" is counterproductive to further discussion, to say the least.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join