It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens are good?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RemiLP

you mean the nordic aliens?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
They are crimes against humanity and the perpetrators need to pay a price.

Crime against humanity? Good question. However, according to Whistleblowers (persons who come forward and claim they are like for example former Government officials, former high ranking military personnel, or former scientists, and speak openly about their alleged former work/experiences, and thereby break their secret sworn oath, as they say) www.youtube.com... www.exopolitics.org... (Cliff Stone claim he was threatened by a gun pointed at his head by a National Security or CIA agent if he didn't keep his mouth shut, and Robert (Bob) O. Dean claim he was on his way to hold a UFO conference, and then someone (possibly a CIA agent) made a bizzare phone call to him, saying >>What are you gonna say in there?I'm gonna say a LOT!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I know of one that's a nasty piece of business - usually called the Draco Warrier Reptilians. Friend have assured me that there are benevolent Aliens out there, but until I meet up with one knowing it is an Alien, because its funny but the benevolents are often said to look a lot like us, then I can't say one way or another.

My impression is that if there were benevolent Aliens with the ability to help us, they would have and our world wouldn't be nearly as screwed up. In their defense, if they do exist and mingle with us unbeknownst to most of us, it could be because they aren't authorized to save our booty when it is 'toast' or because they are outgunned by the nasty Aliens out to give us a run for the money ? Lastly this Earth might be some sort of large purgatory where we're meant to go through hell in order to emerge better souls, in which case letting us wallow in tragedy is actually doing us a favor ? Somehow I don't like that last story, possibly because it hits too close to home.

GS

edit on 31-3-2011 by Getsmart because: the really bad Aliens are those who like to Eat Us Alive...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by CountDrac

No it's not true. All aliens are evil manifestations of the devil. Real talk. I am not playing. They are demons. If one of their crafts or creatures comes next to you, say the name of Jesus Christ and they fly off or dissapear. I've heard accounts like this. The only good being are angels.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

This is completely untrue. Aliens are not demons. Those that respond to the name of jesus (and not all of them do respond) are doing so in order to allow people to maintain their belief system. There are many that completely ignore the name "Jesus" and I've read accounts where some even laugh when the name is spoken and they ask "who?". An incantation of the name of jesus will not stop a contact if you've agreed to it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Anyone who sneaks around in secret and abducts unwilling people from their homes, jobs, cars etc is EVIL!!!!!
This is not opionion
it is fact
every one of these races are guilty of invading our homes and privacy.
See, we REALLY DO KNOW. These guys are bogus to their claims (ALL OF THEM) and are out to destroy us with minimal military effort.
Our only friends from the heavens is God, the angels and our saintly ancestors.
Now, there are seven choirs of angels
Seraphim- human, lion, ox or eagle headed humanoids with six arms (each arm is also attached to a wing)
Cherubim- single headed human, lion, ox and eagle faced giants with four wings evenly spaced around their forms
Malakim- your basic angel. human shape. wings on their back. All seven archangels are from this choir.
Hanaim- tiny pixie-like (still have feathered wings) angels. The Jiminey Crickets of the angels
Shaloim- fierce guardians with faces of humans and bodies of a human, lion, ox or eagle. Eyes cover their entire form
Ophanim- Human looking angels without wings. Instead they ride upon spiritual steeds that gallop on the same currents of grace the other choirs fly upon
Grigorim- (aka the Watchers), humanoid angels who drive chariots instead of fly with wings.
[All descriptions given are the forms of their Oiketerion (the habitation of a spirit), the 4D forms of the angels, their N-th dimentional forms would be impossible to describe]
Technically all these 'aliens' we see floating around our planet aren't really 'alien'. They've always been here. They are indeed extra-terrestrial (as in they did not originate here), but not 'alien'. All of them that we see are fallen angels
Now you say: but A4G, the desriptions you gave look nothing like the aliens floating around planet earth!
Indeed, they do not, but Christs own brother, Jude, makes this statement;
"And the angels who did not stay within their position of authority, but shed their Oiketerion...." Jude 6a
Jude implies that bad angels did not keep their original Oiketerion. If an angel comes to you you must put it to the test. If it refuses to acknowledge the death of Christ upon the cross for the sins of humans, then it is evil and a devil. If it encourages you to accept what Christ has done for you, then they are good and holy.
Once more, due to the perverse nature of their 'experiments' we must also extend our hearts and time to those who have been traumatized by being abducted. These people have gone through a terrible ordeal, and they are left to the wayside as crazies. So the live out their lives under fear of the next abduction and the persecution of those who are too ignorant to open their eyes. These people NEED LOVE, not rejection. Please let them know that there are people who care and wish nothing except their safety.
One more quick point; Alister Crowley, the founder of the Modern Church of Satan claimed to have a conversation with an ET, who imparted upon him "spiritual" knowledge (this is of course, an irony, as 'spiritual' 'knowledge' is called faith). When describing this entity (Called Lam) the description looks an awful lot like a grey.
Just some food for thought

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No it's not true. All aliens are evil manifestations of the devil. Real talk. I am not playing. They are demons. If one of their crafts or creatures comes next to you, say the name of Jesus Christ and they fly off or dissapear. I've heard accounts like this. The only good being are angels.

Everytime someone posts a thread about aliens you equate them to being "demons" or "the devil." While it is quite obvious that none of us truly know what they are or what their true intentions may be, I ask you this. What will you do if it is revealed that Jesus himself was an alien, and this "immaculate conception" that Christianity preaches is really nothing more than artificial inseminaton performed by an alien species?
edit on 1-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

This is completely untrue. Aliens are not demons. Those that respond to the name of jesus (and not all of them do respond) are doing so in order to allow people to maintain their belief system. There are many that completely ignore the name "Jesus" and I've read accounts where some even laugh when the name is spoken and they ask "who?". An incantation of the name of jesus will not stop a contact if you've agreed to it.

Well the 'aliens' around earth certainly are devils. If there is intelligent life out there, they are as we are; suck in the solar system because of a lack of sufficient technology. Furthermore, he may have spoken a little out of turn. Even in the Bible Christ describes that if you cast out a demon, he'll just go fetch some friends of his with more power than he, and this process'll continue until the demon gets what it wants. So even if you run into one first time round and he doesn't get scared, it's cuz he's got the power to do so. Usually affirming your rights and an intelligent being works pretty well too.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Everytime someone posts a thread about aliens you equate them to being "demons" or "the devil." While it is quite obvious that none of us truly know what they are or what their true intentions may be, I ask you this. What will you do if it is revealed that Jesus himself was an alien, and this "immaculate conception" that Christianity preaches is really nothing more than artificial inseminaton performed by an alien species?
edit on 1-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

Then the Bible wouldn't have spent so much time demonizing extra-terrestrial relationships.
You do realize it was aliens that sparked God to flood the world, right?
You do realize all of the people God ordered Moses to kill were human-angel/alien/pagan god hybrids. Flaws and mutations within the human genome (you're welcome) set there by none other than the perverts flying around up in the sky.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The only good aliens are dead aliens imho...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Its not about species. Greys for example are an AI body suit like in avatar, and are highly intelligent, interactive Bots, universal maintenance. They can be worn like a suit of clothes also so some have beings in them, and are used by all stripes and polarities.

You seek your Higher/Infinite Self, and Family, or in short, all that is the Highest Love and Goodness and raise your empathy/love compassion to care everyone and to seek what you were meant to do here. How to help. This brings you protection.

Lou Baldin from ufospeak.com and his Q & A is very good, he gives away a lot of info under the tab with his name.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
with all the information out there im confused. come someone please tell me who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

i heard the greys and the green lizards are bad and that the nordic looking Aliens are good. is that true?

Good and evil is in the eye of the beholder.

Even though the Greys and the reptiles are considered bad (abductions,medical experiments etc),they might just conducting experiments that could propably save their race from exctinction(it's hypothetical don't ask for proof) or their concept of good and evil is different than ours.
For all we know in the eyes of the aliens we are the evil monsters and they abduct people just to find the gene that makes us bad and destroy it.

Besides have you noticed that everything that looks different from humans is always considered evil?

The nordics on the other hand(good looking fellas) are the good guys.Why?Because they told us?Or we think that they are good because they look like us?

And before anyone step in and start asking if i am a reptilian agent.NO i'm not.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I like to believe that a race of aliens cant all be bad or all be good. I think that like us, there would be some horrible aliens, and some loving aliens all existing in the same race

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awe4God
Then the Bible wouldn't have spent so much time demonizing extra-terrestrial relationships.
You do realize all of the people God ordered Moses to kill were human-angel/alien/pagan god hybrids. Flaws and mutations within the human genome (you're welcome) set there by none other than the perverts flying around up in the sky.

I'm sorry, but are you joking?! I joined this forum just now after I read your post and I'm just trying to understand the basis of your "claims".

Are you just conjuring up these silly thoughts in your head or do you have some sort of proof as to your shortsightedness?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The ewoks and the wookies.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awe4God

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory

I'm sorry, but are you joking?! I joined this forum just now after I read your post and I'm just trying to understand the basis of your "claims".

Are you just conjuring up these silly thoughts in your head or do you have some sort of proof as to your shortsightedness?

Hi Flawless,

You may find Awe 4 God's post flawed, but they've got a point. Ancient texts refer to the great flood as having been to cleanse the Earth ("exterminate" in today's verbiage) most of humanity which had been messed with genetically producing populations of mutants and hybrids humanoids. Whether the Reptilians are survivors of that End Times event or came from elsewhere is anyone's guess. As soon as you take scripture to signify what today we call Alien phenomena then it gets quite different interpreting texts which refer to the Devil or Angels from "the heavens" translated as arriving in UFOs.

One bone of contention apparently separating some of those who accept this theory is whether GOD does exist independently of us, of religion and of aliens as a supreme being, or if dogma and belief systems aren't an extension of an Alien run Mind Control over human populations to dumb us down and manipulate our behavior.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good or bad?
Well i've heard the reptilians are ok but require a lot of tenderizing. The insectiods are definitely bad. The do not prepare well and have a terrible aroma and a bitter taste. The grays? Now there is some good eatin! Taste like chicken.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've had a close encounter of the third kind in the mid fifties.Whenr the aliens departed, I suffered amnesia.After I reach my twenty posts, I will post it on the board.

I'm not going to answer any questions about the aliens I witnessed.until then.

I can tell you this. This race of aliens are communicating with us by means of crop circles.I found this out on September 22 (?) 2010, when I received a BING image of a crop circle on my browser and I recognized it as what I experienced.Since then, I found three more that I experienced at the encounter.I believe 50% of crop circles are man-made.

In essence, what I'm saying, I will post a bizarre, fantastic event that took place in 1954 and will show you the crop circles that have showed up in the past three years, that will corraborate my encounter. How do you like those apples?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupilstutor
I've had a close encounter of the third kind in the mid fifties.When the aliens departed, I suffered amnesia .After I reach my twenty posts, I will post it on the board.

I'm not going to answer any questions about the aliens I witnessed.until then.

I can tell you this. This race of aliens are communicating with us by means of crop circles.I found this out on September 22 (?) 2010, when I received a BING image of a crop circle on my browser and I recognized it as what I experienced.Since then, I found three more that I experienced at the encounter.I believe 50% of crop circles are man-made.

In essence, what I'm saying, I will post a bizarre, fantastic event that took place in 1954 and will show you the crop circles that have showed up in the past three years, that will corraborate my encounter. How do you like those apples?

Hi Pupil's Tutor,

I guess that after sixty years of waiting to hear your account we and wait until you've reached 20 posts at ATS.

But you did manage to spark our curiosity. Are you saying that these were GOOD aliens given that you're planning on posting this in a thread about that very very rare sort of Extraterrestrial ?

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

so what are you saying? all aliens are good?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

so what are you saying? all aliens are good?

Hi Count Drac,

It seemed clear when I wrote it but I guess it wasn't. I only saw one alien and it was the nastiest piece of business one can image, actually worse yet than anything anyone could imagine. Had I not seen it, I wouldn't buy it, just like I won't buy that there are benevolent aliens since I never saw one yet. But believe me I sure wish there are because we're going to need some help against them Dracos.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join