It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Underwater Anomalies: Florida, Cuba, Japan!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by manticorex5

Because it would then be proof that global warming isn't man made. ???

Of course it isn't. People have been trained to have feelings of low self-esteem. The MSM even has the nerve to continue to tell us to turn off the lights on 'earth day', while radiation circles the planet and 60,000 bomb's worth of heat spew in to the atmosphere, uncontrolled, none of it carbon based. They are so full of zhit, but the government has already spent the money they are counting on through taxing carbon, so, you know how it goes.

earthday is just to let you know who's really in power. it's also sort of a practical joke in illuminati circles.

they laugh it up on earth day during dinner, in the comfort of their mansions, eating 7 course meals while their $350,000 diamond and crystal studded chandelier burns a small fortune lighting up the dinning room.

mean while you're all huddled together eating tuna out of can in almost complete darkness, (can't use the electric stove) burning one candle to light your entire house (apparently this saves the earth), and on top of that freezing, because in some parts of the world earth day lands while temps are still low.

it's the biggest sucker bullsh-t day the nwo has ever thrown at the world.

it mocks the parts of the world where entire villages live in such poverty that one street lamp is the only thing that lights the entire town at night. after the sun sets, it's eerie and pitch black.

i've been those villages, and it's sad. everyday is earth day for those people.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good post OP,this planet is one constantly changing variable and we as technological observant aware creations have only made in the last 120 years advancement towards understanding what we have obsered in our era.However observations are just that and are limited by observation and timeline, and it should be remembered the planets been around for a long time with many species observing its global changes and going into extinction not knowing how,why ! We will be the first creation to know how and why as it is occurring.
Graham hancock is well respected in my view,I have read a good many of his books of interpretation and his reasearch and diligence is well represented and critically studied even by the author himself.
Although his book Fingerprints of the gods,was and still is a interesting perspective of more civilized people in ancient times than current history records is a fascinating observation,never mind the wealth of up close photos,diagrams,and geological study work in his research is staggering,for me he is geniune in his search,albeit with alluding,note I say alluding to atlantis,alien or the extreme extraterrestial intervention it does not reflect his awesome input in this field of research of past undewater civilizations.He is with out any doubt a better read than von danniken,who makes assertions beyond observation and who does allude..
Peace gringo

edit on 22-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't have anything to add but had to say this is an excellant thread.

Looking forward to seeing if there are more additions to findings under our ocean floor.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seriously, get away from looking at satellite or celestial photographs to 'discover' something 'new'. To me everything shown looks mundanely normal. It's water flow that creates channels, and deep down it's our ocean tectonic plates releasing deep lava as the ocean spreads and the continents clash. Its been going on for billions of years, those AREN'T 'roads'. Scale would outline that alone.

People see pictures of what they don't understand and see things down the street they know 'that looks similar'. Dude, it's not the same. Look at your scale of distance in those images and ask yourself, do you know of a road a half a mile wide?

Those underwater 'steps' photos are quite frankly, a disingenuous attempt to make some point because they aren't where those ocean photos are from!!!

Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Read some graham hancock books man,seriously theres some fantastic critical finds in them.
Nice one OP

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Where do they come from?

Oh, you can't have an egg if the chicken isn't there to lay it

edit on 22-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Some of the op's undersea lines look like these

www.world-mysteries.com...

see #10 especially.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I believe there are submerged "colonies" from the past in areas on earth. However, I also think that some of these pics show damage from Fishing Trawl Lines that scrape the bottom of the ocean. For evidence of this or further research to confirm or deny this, I recommend you watch the television series called "Treasure Quest". This show highlights the damage a trawl line can do to older shipwrecks, essentially acting like a wrecking ball to obliterate the ships. This hinders the research and analyzing of history.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately a potentially great thread is marred by bathymetrics again...

We went through this in february of 2009

Anyway... The underwater stuff near japan was nice

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here's more....
Off the Japanese coast...

Courtesy: Rabithole

And here's something that'll blow you away. What looks like a sphinx under the sea off Alexandria...

Off the shores of Alexandria, the city of Alexander the Great, lies what is believed to be the ruins of the royal quarters of Cleopatra. A team of marine archaeologists led by Frenchman Franck Goddio made excavation on this ancient city from where Cleopatra, the last queen of the Ptolemies, ruled Egypt. Historians believe this site was submerged by earthquakes and tidal waves more than 1,600 years ago.

rabbithole2.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

trying to understand where exactly your post came from?

It is a hypothetical post, and a good one at that!

i believe some of the pics are natural, and I believe some are unnatural.

however the fact remains, humanity went through an ice age, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest humans had "society" before this happened. EVERYONE knows, even wolfs know, that human build near water first! Which means that when water levels rise due to climate change, those places near the water will be flooded?
they;ve found underwater establishments in egypt and britain, and that is confirmed. Are we supposed to believe they were isolated incidents? Are we supposed to believe that no other coastal areas were colonized?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

Near the Bahamas and off others off the coast of Japan, there are also some in Indonesia. They are not rare, one would think a natural phenomena is at work creating them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So OK, the OP caught up with me, so it was not part of his OP delivery, disingenuous.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I checked the area around the Florida picture posted on Google maps and I find those strange straight and curved lines everywhere at that place. Can someone try to provide an insight of what they are?

Google Maps Florida Lines

Here is a higher resolution image of the original Florida satellite image:

Florida High-Res

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Very interesting! I wish I knew for a fact how to recognize suspect satellite anomalies....I just don't know what to think about a lot of these images. I'd probably guess that the first one is some sort of glitch due to the way the image is put together or processed. I just can't imagine such a long and squiggly line being anything real...The rest look pretty legit though, and I find the concept of large cities being lost beneath the waves of the Ocean quite believable. Whether due to something like an Island that sank, Earthquakes/Continental Plate Shifts, or even just radical climate change.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Some of these "manmade" looking lines and boxes are artifacts of how maps are composed.
Some of the "depth maps" are made with ocean vessels, and the NEXT pass, might be at a low or high tide. So suddenly, there is a difference in depth that looks like a wall.

It's pretty simple to explain why these structures show up in Google Maps and worldwind - MOST of them are from the Government and it's much of the same data. Same gravity/depth maps -- same "artifacts."

The "tube structure" near Cuba looks interesting. There is definitely plenty of space in the ocean that hasn't been fully explored. One day, I'd like to see infrared and ultraviolet with gravity maps -- something is eventually going to stand out.

>> The original location of Troy, by the way, was found with some ultraviolet satellite imagery in Africa. The old trails and waterways showed up, buried beneath sand. Some historians recognized certain described features and tracked them back to Troy. I believe, back then, these were taken from maps commissioned by oil companies - this was before the mapping data and satellite images were so much in the public domain.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Google Earth Image Color Enhanced

NASA World Wind image

ok where did i see these images before ! well something that looks similar ! hmm thinking thinking ......

I got it!! its not even from this Planet its the 4th rock from the Sun

INCA CITY ON MARS = DRAGON CITY AKA SHAPESHIFTER CITY
www.wiolawapress.com...

Image Title: Inca City on Mars
Release Date: September 25, 2006
Source: Mars Global Surveyor
www.marsartgallery.com...

INCA CITY" RIDGES
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Zorgon's Site ! Awesome info

COSMIC SECRETS
The Enigmas on Mars 24
Mars Global Surveyor
"INCA CITY"
MOC wide-angle image E09-00186
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
WOW!
Thanks so much for sharing. Thats pretty amazing.
Wonder what else is in the ocean that we cant see.
I love this stuff because it is within reach, something people can actually go to and study.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Someone should go out into the deep and investigate these ridges or lines, I'm sure someone has already taken some underwater photos of these.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If this can happen due to a Tsunami in Japan, bigger catastrophes could have resulted in vast areas being submerged.

The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami on Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by eight feet (2.4 meters).

"At this point, we know that one GPS station moved (eight feet), and we have seen a map from GSI (Geospatial Information Authority) in Japan showing the pattern of shift over a large area is consistent with about that much shift of the land mass," said Kenneth Hudnut, a geophysicist with the US Geological Survey (USGS).

ibnlive.in.com...
edit on 23-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join