It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Psalms 2:1-12 cf. Daniel 2:20-22
^Pick one, you can't have both.

What I believe we have is the classical case of eons of deception. Humans can't even get 'The Beginning' straight, let alone a multitude of other, far simpler, concepts, i.e. caring for one another, speaking only good things about others, continuously being the custodians of the earth, etc.
I can see that we're doomed if we do and we're doomed if we don't.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

Furthermore, if we're going to be having religious/spiritual experiences and have want to record and share them with others, please, make it as snappy and concise as possible.
We don't need more deception

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by Lazarus Short

The Bible says differently Laz. Look up the verses dealing with the church and you can plainly see they are people who Trust in Christ.

Trusting in Christ AND over coming or enduring till the end would clearly be WORKS. This is so clear, how in the world can you draw other conclusions? Such false doctrine is the basis of the morman, jehovah witness, catholics, church of christ, pentecostals, 7th day adventists, and a whole slew of other works based religions, from buddism, to islam.

Grace + Faith = Salvation

Works + Faith = Damnation

The road to hell is paved with good intentions you know.

Your paragraph #1: What are you trying to say here? Something about the overcomers?? Yes, members of the Church/church trust in Christ, but I see overcomers as trusting on a whole new level. Consult Fox's Book of Martyrs to see overcomers in faith and action.

Your paragraph #2, and following: If overcoming and enduring to the end are works, then why does the Bible set out special blessings for such people? Does this same Bible not say that he who endures to the end shall be saved?? Why does the Bible record praise for certain people in the NT for their good works??? No, it is not just faith vs works - there is a complex interplay between the two. I have no problem with "Grace + Faith = Salvation," but how can you say "Works + Faith = Damnation"? If that proposition is true, then if I have faith, then a single act of charity will result in the loss of said salvation. Is that not what you are saying? Come on, you either believe in faith without works, or you don't. I think you have thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

Our model of faith, our ancestor Abraham, the friend of God, practiced both faith and works. The Bible records that he believed God, and it was counted as righteousness for him. The Book of Jasher records that upon Abraham's death, all the people round about mourned for him BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN GOOD TO THEM ALL. I believe by faith that Abraham's works followed naturally after his faith, and that that was pleasing to God. What say you?

BTW, you said well on Judaism as a works religion, but there is more to it. Talmudic Judaism is wrong because it (the Talmud) opposes itself to the Scriptures, even the Books of Moses.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wonder what you think know KJV? Yes Satan is risen and reborn in the flesh of a regular Christian woman. I hope you will discuss those strange bedfellows aka Religion and Politics as the cause of this mess we are in now. What Say You?

reply to post by KJV1611

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Is this a question? If so could you re-phrase it so I can better answer you. Satan will not be reborn as a human by the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Did you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, do you hate the things that God hates, Did you repent from your sins, have you been baptized.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Three parts to my question...

How does the bible look upon Murderers, Homosexual and people who reject the notion of God?

Also, is it true God made us in his image?

And finally if we were made in his image, is God a murderous, homosexual atheist?

The first two parts are sins against God just as lying, stealing, cheating, fornication ect ect, or anything that is ungodly.
God does not weigh sin you are a sinner no matter what the sin.

If you reject God you reject all that is right, true and holy.

Yes we are made in his image

No, God did not create sin man through the inspiration of the devil devised all wickedness.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WENEEDAREVOLUTION
Following on from my previous question, if God/Jesus fathered himself then how can Jesus be 'of the line of David'?
I ask this because the bible clearly states that Joseph and NOT Mary was of the line of David and as Joseph did'nt father Jesus then Jesus cannot be descended from David and as such cannot be the messiah because he does'nt have the credentials according to the old testament prophesies. Thank you in advance for your reply.

They both were from the linage of King David.

Little is known of her personal history. Her genealogy is given in Luke 3 (see below). She was of the tribe of Judah and the lineage of David (Psalm 132:11; Luke 1:32). She was connected by marriage with Elisabeth, who was of the lineage of Aaron (Luke 1:36).

www.christiananswers.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry KJV, I was rushing. Thank you for asking me to rephrase

What I meant to say was how do you feel about my claim I can prove with a KJV that I Am Satan, the daughter of God risen and born in the flesh of a regular Black Christian woman. I guess even more like a daughter of the Mother of Harlots or woman described below in Rev. 17:5-9.

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the Angel (satan) saith unto me Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which have the seven heads and ten horns. The beast thou though sawest was not and is not; and yet is shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was and is not and yet is " (typing this message) " And here is the mind which hath wisdom, the seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth".

So I contend because GOD is a God of the Living and the Bible says "God is not a man that he should lie" that GOD is a Female Spirit and its Her Heavenly Body Waters and Wobm all men come from including Jesus Christ Her only begotten Son. That because Gen. 1:27 says "male and female made he them" that Satan is the Angelic he opposite of Jesus Christ aka the Anti Christ. As such his spiritual twin sister and the the bone of his bone and spiritual image of his flesh that was inside of the 1st Adam. Further since Jesus sent the Spirit of Satan into Judas at the last supper, than Jesus could clearly send Satan into the body of a regular woman.

Jesus was made lower than the angels before his death at Calvary's cross, but after his death than Satan after being cast into a bed and space to repent accepted that free gift of salvation. So now Satan is transformed into an Angel of Light, that our Father in Heaven whose also our Mother sent back to Collect his Rent aka the Final Judgement. Unfortunately you have believed the hype of a bunch of hypocrits. If you know of a lawyer willing to represent me when throw the KJV Bible at the Supreme Court claiming; breach of honor, oaths and promises made to We the People and all sworn on the KJV Holy bible.

I hope Ive made myself clear. If not please let me know, as I promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God this time.

reply to post by KJV1611

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
Sorry KJV, I was rushing. Thank you for asking me to rephrase

What I meant to say was how do you feel about my claim I can prove with a KJV that I Am Satan, the daughter of God risen and born in the flesh of a regular Black Christian woman. I guess even more like a daughter of the Mother of Harlots or woman described below in Rev. 17:5-9.

Wouldn't surprise me much if you were a child of Satan, he has many kids, but you can't be Satan himself. No where in the Bible does it say Satan will be born a human. Only God did that.

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

aka...the Vatican. Or the Catholic church, Satan's bride. A mother you see....

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus;

over 66 million. Read fox's book of martyrs, or study the Spanish inquisition, Rome before 325 ad., and many more.

and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the Angel (satan)

nope. Not even close. This person talking is an angel. Satan is a cherub. P.s. Satan wouldn't show a Chritain the "end game" either...thats just bad planning all together. lol

saith unto me Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which have the seven heads and ten horns. The beast thou though sawest was not and is not; and yet is shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition

The beast= the antichrist. Who is the leader of the vatican during the tribulation.

and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,

Those left behind after the rapture .

when they behold the beast that was and is not and yet is " (typing this message) " And here is the mind which hath wisdom, the seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth".

Rome, the city on seven hills. Guess where the Vatican is located.....

So I contend because GOD is a God of the Living and the Bible says "God is not a man that he should lie" that GOD is a Female Spirit and its Her Heavenly Body Waters and Wobm all men come from including Jesus Christ Her only begotten Son. That because Gen. 1:27 says "male and female made he them" that Satan is the Angelic he opposite of Jesus Christ aka the Anti Christ. As such his spiritual twin sister and the the bone of his bone and spiritual image of his flesh that was inside of the 1st Adam. Further since Jesus sent the Spirit of Satan into Judas at the last supper, than Jesus could clearly send Satan into the body of a regular woman.
Your opinion, so I'm not going to comment on it. You know what the Bible says, please don't make it say what you want it too. Cults do that.

Jesus was made lower than the angels before his death at Calvary's cross, but after his death than Satan after being cast into a bed and space to repent accepted that free gift of salvation. So now Satan is transformed into an Angel of Light, that our Father in Heaven whose also our Mother sent back to Collect his Rent aka the Final Judgement. Unfortunately you have believed the hype of a bunch of hypocrits. If you know of a lawyer willing to represent me when throw the KJV Bible at the Supreme Court claiming; breach of honor, oaths and promises made to We the People and all sworn on the KJV Holy bible.
Ok...

I hope Ive made myself clear. If not please let me know, as I promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God this time.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thank you for your time as well and I will respond accordingly.

1st I never said I am a child of Satan's. I clearly said; I Am Satan. But if it makes you feel any better a regular Christian woman possessed by Satan which still makes me Satan in the Flesh. I do recall that Jesus said men like you do the will of your father, the devil a/k/a the father of lies. You are right that no where in the bible does it say Satan will born a human, but than again no where in the bible does it say she wont, after being transformed from a Angel of Darkness into an angel of Light". What the bible does say is that Satan will Rise and continue for a short while. But I think your problem is that you failed to answer the questions Jesus asked such as "how can Satan stand divided against himself"? As mentioned GOD is a GOD of the living and "Male and female made he Them" so I contend Satan is the bone of his (Jesus) bone and flesh of his flesh that was inside of Jesus, just like the bone inside of the 1st Adam. In the beginning Jesus & Satan didnt have human bodies but now it is possible, probably, and prophesized that Satan can be reborn or at least reincarnated in the flesh of a Woman.

Eph. 5:29 "For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the Church; For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery; but I speak concerning Christ and the Church" Well So DO I, or should I say, I Do because the Bride is a member of the Church and Member of His body that began as His rib bone like the one inside of the 1st Adam.

2nd As it relates to the mother of Harlots. Why do you bring the Catholic church into it; when no where in the bible does it say such things. What is quite obvious to me is that the Mother, the Harlot and Drunken Woman are all Females, just as I purport Satan and that Angel to be. So whether Satan will ever be human or not; You have No Evidence that Satan cant be sent into the body of a human. But in the Spirit of Truth and Agreement, I will admit; that in other tongues according to Rev. 9/11 shows the Pope as A Bad Don.

3rd Cherub, Angel, Tomato, Tomatoe a rose by any other name still smells as sweet. I contend and can back up what I say with scripture that Satan is the Highest and 7th Angel with the Loud Voice as seen in Isa. 66:6-9. Thats why in John 12; when Jesus ask GOD to glorify Her name, the people who stood there with him, heard a voice from Heaven, Say; I have glorified it and will glorify it again. Some of them thought it Thundered and other said; that an Angel spake to Him. Then Jesus said; that voice came Not because of Him; but for Your Sakes.

So you are also wrong about Satan not revealing the End game, because Satan or the Angel told you the Truth knowing you still wouldnt understand what was meant until the very Last Days or the END. The Demons in the bible always told the Truth; which is why Jesus had a habit of shutting them up.

4th There are many anti Christ; and false prophets just as the bible says, but there is only One Anti Christ that is chosen to rise in the Last Day. Then Satan or the anti Christ is also Miss Christ, Ms. Christ or Mrs. Jesus Christ. Alls I had to do was drop the anti part, and take my husbands last name just as any Woman or Queen of the South would do and then Come for In The Name of the LORD; just as the Bible says I will Do.

5th In Rev. 17:9 the angels tells us; where the mind that has wisddom and exactly where the Woman is sitting which is on top of the Mountain. You need to understand that the Mountain is a Symbolic view of GOD. But like all of the mountains there are Two Faces, Hands or Sides as with Mount Horeb or Mount Siani. You will have to go back to the very beginning to See that GOD actually showed Her Face as Darkness as Her Spirit moved upon and below the waters. Then GOD said Let here be Light; and then reread Prov. 9 to understand why Widsom hath builted Her House, Mingled Her Wine, Killed Her Beast etc.

In any case because the bible says Over and Over again....."male and female made he them" or "it is for this cause the Man is to leave his father And his mother and cleave unto his wife and the twain shall be one Flesh, suggest to me that GOD firigured out a way for Her only begotten Son and Daughter to live happily forever after the Fall.
: and that's the reason Why Jesus Christ is called the Bridegroom to Come because He knew One Day GOD would provide him with a Wife of His own, Just like SHe provided Adam, Moses, Noah and Joseph.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You are totally wrong on the identity of the Bride of Christ. It is not you, no, the Bride of Christ will be made by the Father out of Christ's own body, just as He did for Adam. Jesus the Christ is the second Adam, so I am confident that I am not stretching this too far. So what is "Christ's own body"? Of course - it is the Church. Just as Eve was made from a portion of Adam's fleshly body, the Bride of Christ will be made from a portion of Christ's corporate body, the Church. I happen to believe that this portion will be the Overcomers.

What you are saying, if true (which I doubt), is a ploy by Satan to establish a tie with humanity, so that he can demand salvation on the coat-tails of mankind, when he appears before God for judgment.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I AM Not Jesus Christ, I Am His Sister and Espoused Wife so I AM Not Wrong.

The Bride will be a member of the Church, A Member of His Family, A Female and the Tail part of His Body since He is the Head. Besides that; You Missed it when GOD used the bone from his side as He slept on the Cross to make Him a Wife. GOD used the Mother of Harlots or Any Mother for that matter to made a Wife for Her only begotten Son since the only thing God ever made that was not GOOD is a Man Alone. NO Man could claim to be his Father, and the only Way Jesus could fufill the Death requirment of the Garden was to be Born from a Virgin Woman....Which He was. Since He was not married; nor had any children; the only way to find His wife; was to Study the genology of His Mother XX which nobody did cause you were too busy; studying the "Y" gene as in the 7th son of the 7th son. etc.

This is a perfect example of how parents allow, participate and decieve their own children by acting as though people like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real. I know my beliefs are strange but I still contend that We should follow the KJV Bible as if it were a Mother Goose and Disney fairy tales. Cause its as if; GOD is like that woman in the Shoe who had so many children She didnt know what to Do.

Then One Day; Low and Behold; Jesus Christ ends up marrying the Spook who sat next to the door so now London Bridge is Fallen Down, cause Jesus Christ married a Spook who sat next to the door and a Fair Lady with the Only key. Then GOD figured out a way for Her only begotten Son and Daughter to live Happily Forever After the Fall.

But also keep in mind; No child was ever delivered by a Mail Man Stork as an old cartoon suggest & What's good for the goose is good for the gander. But only a FeMale stork knows when its time to Give Birth, and While in Labor or Travail the Woman has to Do all of the Work that requires SHE Push real Hard to bring a child into this world or a point. So humor me for a while under the Premise that GOD Almighty Is a Black FeMale Spirit and Holy Hostess who Fat as Aunt Jemima grinning at US on the pancake box and is also more like a Woman scorned

Jer. 3:14 "Turn O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am Married unto you; and I will take you one of a city and Two of a family, (two of a family is Jesus & Satan or twin brother and sister) and I will bring you to Zion.

Jer. 8:7 Yeah the stork in the Heaven knoweth Her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but My people know not the judgment of the Lord.......11. For they have healed the hurt of the Daughter of my people slightly, saying Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? Nay, they were not at all ashamed, Neither could they blush; therefore shall they Fall among them that Fall in the Time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the LORD. :target::moony::preggers::drama:

.........19 Behold the voice of the cry of the Daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country; Is not the Lord in Zion? Is not Her king in Her? Why have they provoked me to Anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities? The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and We are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me." :tsk:

Job. 42:13 He had also 7 sons and 3 daughters. And the called the name of the 1st Jemima; and the name of the second Kezia and the name of the 3rd Keren....And in all the land were No Women Found so Fair as the Daughters of Job; and their Father gave them Inheritance amongth their brethren.:alien:

So yall can think of me, like Belle and Kunta Kinta's daughter Kizzi from the mini serious Roots, But if I were you; I'd drop down to my knees like the Cowardly Lion of OZ. Id beieve in Spooks, Ghost, Jesus Christ; and FEAR GOD to the Utmost as a woman scorned and in charge of Heaven, Earth and Hell all along. So, What if GOD is So Fat and Black; that even Jesus Christ himself, calls GOD our Fat Her Who Art In Heaven. :madgrin::doh::doh:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is the last time I will reply to your psycho-babble. I have tried intelligent discourse, but your thinking is disjointed and makes unwarranted leaps. I am just not capable of enough facepalms on your account!
edit on 23-6-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow; is that all it takes? Dont you know GOD "chose the foolish things of this world to confound the wise" crackers like you? Or is it just that you dont have the Spiritual eyes or ears to hear what the Spirit of Truth has to say now as Satan in the Flesh.

Isa. 42:14 and 23 "I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself; Now will I cry like a travailing Woman; I will destroy and devour at once." Most of what you believed and thought about the GOD of the Bible. 23...Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and Hear for the Time to Come.

Isa. 43:7-19 Even everyone that is called by my name; for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him,; yea, I have made him. Bring forth the Blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together (To Get Her) and let the people be assembled; who amoung them can declare this, and shew us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justfied; or let them hear and say it is tuth. ......19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall bring forth; shall you not know it? I will make a way in the Wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall Honor me, the dragons and the owls; because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert to give drink to My people, My Chosen.

So yes, Jesus is a GOD cause he is the only Male or Man= (y) in Heaven X(yX)X since the rest of the Xs are Queens, Princesses, Holy Hoes and Hostesses.

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

This is the last time I will reply to your psycho-babble. I have tried intelligent discourse, but your thinking is disjointed and makes unwarranted leaps. I am just not capable of enough facepalms on your account!
edit on 23-6-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Soooo... anymore question?

Wondering about the two suns in Japan?
Is God behind the massive storms hitting America?
Who are the sons of God and are they returning?
Why does all the new TV programs and movies steal their plots from the Bible?

I am sadly seeing this thread getting off topic. Lets keep it on Bible questions, answered from the only source we have, the Bible.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have a question!

After Adam and Eve eat the fruit, etc, they hide from God and tell Him when He calls for them, that they were afraid because they were naked. God says, "Who told you that you were naked?" Now, maybe I am reading too much into the text, and maybe it was God's way of communicating with man, but hey, it LOOKS like God was caught by surprise here. Here's how I picture it. God [rapidly]: "Who told you that you were naked?" God [slowly and strained]: "Have you eaten of the tree...?" You get the picture? This goes against our concept of God's all-knowing nature, and is His manner here just His way of communicating? I have wondered about this for some time.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Genesis 3:7-11
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Looks like they told themselves they were naked after looking at each other. Which means means they now have learned of SHAME, and embarrassment thanks to the knowledge part of the fruit. (Being like "gods" isn't as good as Satan made it out to be, I would rather be human and live carefree and naked) Any person with common sense knows to dress yourself when addressing company

8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Why did they hide? Because they were literally AFRAID of an almighty loving God. So much for God being nice and loving all the time eh? lol God punishes sin, as we both know.

9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

This goes with your question you had. Just as God had perfect understanding as to why they knew they were naked, he also knew EXACTLY where Adam was hiding. God was simply 'humoring them" on both accounts as to nakedness and where they were in order to see their reaction...free will and all you know. These were new creations for God, and it appears he was "proof checking" them

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Can't help but think of Psalms 119:120 "My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments."
"His judgements" were about to fall, and they are bad.....

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Notice God didn't wait for an answer to his question of "Who told thee that thou wast naked?" He presses right along with his discourse and gives them the cause...."Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?" He then awaits for them to admit guilt. This of course is a picture of the Gospel of Christ where admitting you are wrong and God is right (repentance) is needed before forgiveness by the blood of Jesus Christ. Rom 10:9-13

And for proof of this, after the judgement is giving for their sins, since "You reap what you sow" regardless if you get forgiving or not, God kills a animal (we can safely assume a lamb) sheds its blood and covers their nakedness with its skin.
The New Testament equivalent of Jesus Christ dying for you to cover your wicked flesh and sins with his righteousness, or robes of white.

Its funny how God has placed a picture of Calvary in almost every single Bible story in the old testament. A clear picture too. God acts this way with other people in the Bible to in order to see the response. Free will is key...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I have a few.

1. Eye of a needle - If Jesus said it's difficult, even impossible, for a rich man to get in to the kingdom of heaven why do so many rich people believe in Jesus? And why do TV evangelists always want your money?

2. If the second Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image," why do Christians wear crosses, paintings and have statues of Jesus of Nazareth?

3.Historians estimate the total number of people killed in the name of Jesus is as high as 15 million. How does it feel knowing that Jesus is responsible for 3 times as many deaths as Hitler?

4. Christians claim Jesus was all about peace and love yet I quote "I cam not to bring peace but a sword" What do you think about that?

5. Why do Christians celebrate the birthday of the Nazarene, even though the 25th December is a pagan festival?

6. Do you agree that Chritianity is the most plagiarised piece of work in history, quite clearly the majority from Mithraism?

7. Do you agree that the Trinity is plagiarised from the Emerald Tablet of Hermes?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

2. If the second Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image," why do Christians wear crosses, paintings and have statues of Jesus of Nazareth?
The key word is "Graven".
An example would be in Exodus 24, where Moses receives the manifesto of the Covenant between The Lord, and the Israelites who came up out of Egypt with him. He creates an altar to use for a confirmation of the Covenant ceremony. He sets up twelve stones, one for each tribe. If he would have carved those stones to look more like a person, he would have been in violation.
Technically, the golden calf would have been acceptable, being cast from molten gold, instead of having been carved out of a gold block.
The seraphim of the Ark were made of beaten gold. The embroidered angels on the tabernacle curtain were made by sewing.

edit on 20-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join