It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predicts Disaster August 22nd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So we now have three people with visions of something bad in South Florida.

I shall keep watching, if nothing happens, no big deal.

But we have an interesting pattern here.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I had the something close come to me a few months ago in a vision ad it kept coming back in my dreams,... I thought I was a tad bit paranoid,... however a a friend of mine came to me telling me almost the same kindof dream that Dom's friend told (with the Napalm and what not, but no date),... not quite sure what's up but better start being cautious if more people come around having the same dream.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So we now have three people with visions of something bad in South Florida.

I shall keep watching, if nothing happens, no big deal.

But we have an interesting pattern here.

About a year ago I heard something about Flordia being the front line for an attack (if it ever comes down to that),... but the sign that it's about to happen is that there will be an accident with a ship of ours (the US that is) and it will be said to be terrorist, but then later uncovered to be caused by the US as a ploy to stir things up a bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malikk

About a year ago I heard something about Flordia being the front line for an attack (if it ever comes down to that),... but the sign that it's about to happen is that there will be an accident with a ship of ours (the US that is) and it will be said to be terrorist, but then later uncovered to be caused by the US as a ploy to stir things up a bit.

I believe you are talking about father Wingate. He does say that he sees a US ship, probably an aircraft carrier or some other ship with lots of people, that is attacked and thousands die. But he doesn't say that it was a government coup....He says it is caused by Islamic extremists. I posted his predictions sometime back. Al Qaeda actually came with a threat, a few months after father Windgate gave his prediction, that they are going to attack a US aircraft carrier.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The most important thing any of you can do is to remain calm, panicking affects your judgement. Just keep a clear head. Something may well happen in Augest but just stay calm, don't do anything drastic like moving to the mountains, it has not happened yet and may not happen. Although I do suggest no one visits florida.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ok, I'm new here. I'm also freaked by what I'm reading.

Are you people serious? (No, no, I'm not doubting you. . .maybe I am)

My best friend lives in Boca Raton.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
like the rest...aug 22nd/2004 will pass and life in north america will go on as usual.

glad to live here.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Are there any updates to this dream? Is it still recurring?
Does anyone here have anything happening to back this one up?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Scary stuff, I really hope it doesn't happen on a scale like that
The poison bit in the water is especially interesting, makes you wonder what it all means.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Scary stuff, I really hope it doesn't happen on a scale like that
The poison bit in the water is especially interesting, makes you wonder what it all means.

Ken

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I hate to say it because I seldom believe in dreams, but in this case I believe it is partly correct.

I see nothing of other cities or FL, but I think DC will be the scene of a very bad train wreck or serious explosion that will be a bombing attack by individuals. Look for a train station to be the first problem, but others will be in the area as well.

I believe there will be several small targets in and around DC at about the same time frame, one near the capital building.

As for the date? August or September 2004 is as close as I would feel comfortable calling it.

Hope I am wrong.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Ken]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Could anyone explain to me why South Florida would be a target? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Is there any rational to support these predictions?

Thanks.

Ken

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
By the way, I see Philadelphia and New York as more likely also. Something that is earthshattering. An earthquake in a real sense? Or is it symbolic of something big? One thing that is constant is a train or subway disaster / explosion that leaves a really big hole in the ground.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
The police and firefighters arrive, and as they are putting out the fire, I move from Washington to Chicago. And I see a man standing on the corner with this suitcase. Hes in a suit and he has dark sunglasses on and he takes off the sunglasses and picks up the suitcase and throws it at the train station wall. It explodes and theres fire again. I get the word "clinton" like someone is yelling clinton over and over.

That's a little freaky - especially since I'm a Chicagoan. Check this out:
Clinton (540W/200N)
Clinton Street and Lake Street, West Loop (Near West Side)

"The Clinton Green Line station, looking north on March 24, 2002. The station achieves ADA accessibility through the use of an elevator to get passengers from the street to the mezzanine (white tower at right), but uses long, sloping ramps to get passengers from the mezzanine to the platforms (left). Stairs are also available (center). For a larger view, click here. (Photo by Graham Garfield)"

Does this look anything like what you saw?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Or better yet -
Clinton (540W/500S)
Clinton Street and Congress Parkway, West Loop (Near West Side)

This is in the West Loop!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
badkitty: Okay, that's maybe just a little creepy in light of the details in the dream.

I like to be fairly skeptical about everything, including psychic predictions, but I must say, that gave me a chill.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
my family and many people around me, (here in sydney australia) are very sensitive to things like this. my mother is very intune with these sorts of things. my mother has a very old set of tarrot cards that she has been using accurately for the past 20 years or so, she has given me pretty much perfect readings every time and i will ask this question next time she does my readings.
i have many predictions a month mostly small things that occur within my social or school life(e.g predictions of long conversations between people), though i have reccuring dreams of massive destruction of cities, south korean cities (though i dont know why i have never been there as im only 17 and havent the time to travel the world) but lately more dreams of Australian cities. these dreams are incredibly realistic and i often wake up exhausted or incredibly stressed afterwards. i also tend to miss a day of school after one of these intense dreams. i can never get very accurate datewise information in these dreams other than within a year or two, hopefully they arent predictions. but im not so sure sometimes.

my grandparents live in Hernando, Florida. so i also hope these predictions of yours do not come true...

on a lighter note, the water in Florida tastes horrible as it is :/

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have been scouring the web for any important events in florida around 22nd august that could be seen as a target for a terrorist group. So far no luck, the closest being the florida primary on the 31st. A bit out... Still searching though. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
maybe bush has staged the mass death of many floridians in order to stall elections and increase his time in power? just an idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youngin
maybe bush has staged the mass death of many floridians in order to stall elections and increase his time in power? just an idea.

I would say it is most probable that radical islamists have been planning to make other attacks.....sorry to burst your dream, but I doubt Bush is/or was involved in either 9/11 or any other attacks to Americans....

And yes, there are radicals islamists, and others that want infidels/americans and the west (or part of the west) dead and destroyed if you dind't know.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Muaddib]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join