It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Image (winged disc)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not a 2012 believer....and this is certainly a lens flair; however, I thought I would post this image for y'all to chew on...

Notice not only the "Winged Disc", but also the "UFO" swarm along the right edge of the image, just even with the sun and the "winged disc"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad3a504cbbf6.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm just posting....y'all debate it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
was the window open or closed? the swarm on the right looks like a reflection thats all

edit on 18-3-2011 by 2012king because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am no expert....but if the window is up, it looks like a reflection.

I think your fingers might be making the wings.

Or, you just caught the best picture of Nibiru yet...

edit on 18-3-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I saw your pic, sitting here in my room and looked out my window; caught glimpse of the Perigee room and thought id try take a photo of it and see what happened and needless to say I think ''I'' found Niburu!!!! Hahaha... The pic looks exactly the same as yours scale wise. Ill try post upload it but cant find the cable..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
was the window open or closed? the swarm on the right looks like a reflection thats all

Nothing from the OP that say's this was taken from inside a car .Looks like it was taken from outside on the side of the road .As for lense flair the OP must have seen this anomaly with the naked eye first to have taken the photo .By putting the subject between the fingers shows intention of photographing the object .As for what it is ? No comment .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
lens flare or whatever that can be debated by others.... what i am interested in knowing though, what is that you are taking a picture of? since it's not the sun.... what is it?

*** ADD***

what am i talking about? i already know it's the comet by the sun. not comet elnin though, that ones on its way, it hasn't passed us yet. (and no this isn't an 'lol' post.....)
edit on 18-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nibiru.. It's not a lens flare. Compare that to different logos, such as Chrysler and many others I can't even think up and you'll see the same thing. Coincidence? There are no coincidences. People just don't want to admit or recognize the truth. It's of fear.

Like how some people just walk past another raping someone in the street/mugging, they don't want to face the reality. If we all faced the reality, there'd be chaos as the old system of literal control breaks down. If the guberment freely admitted Niburu, there's be riots. It'd mean the Bible would become obsolete and society is REALLY entwined with the bible. People would have to face the reality and many many still don't want to. Hence it's denied, ridiculed, mocked.. All the evidence is freely out there.

It's literally engraved in stone in Egypt and used as different companies logos. It explains the many different horrific disasters of late and the many more to come. Mother Earth's trying hard not to wipe out all of us though, but it's just going to become harder and harder..

But it's alright. I'm probably wrong because I have no backing from official articles wanted around here written by scientists bought out by government to not instill mass panic and because I just don't feel the need of someone else telling me something that isn't just because they're 'higher up'.

Thanks for the pic though OP. I've no idea of the cluster near Nibiru but if I had to guess, perhaps a mothership? A massive one at that.. Can't see why they'd have those tiny UFO saucers so far out from Nibiru gathered in a cluster.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I see braindead halfwits are more commonplace.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Nothing from the OP that say's this was taken from inside a car .Looks like it was taken from outside on the side of the road .As for lense flair the OP must have seen this anomaly with the naked eye first to have taken the photo .By putting the subject between the fingers shows intention of photographing the object .As for what it is ? No comment .

i was just going off the window frame in the top of the pic

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I see lense flare and a reflection off of the window you are shooting through.

I dont see any 'winded disk'

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

i was just going off the window frame in the top of the pic

Fair enough , picture is larger than my screen and had to scroll to see that .Would you like to further comment ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

i can see the winged disc well the reflection through the window her fingers are over and under the sun

then to the right is the small object in question with the red wings on either side of the object and then further to the right it the "ufo" swarm

can see it all clearly it's proberly a lense flare like everyone says i have no idea im no expert when it comes to photos tho

edit: are lense flares always that perfect aside from the red wings on the second object it is a perfect circle??.
edit on 18-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne

i can see the winged disc well the reflection through the window her fingers are over and under the sun

then to the right is the small object in question with the red wings on either side of the object and then further to the right it the "ufo" swarm

can see it all clearly it's proberly a lense flare like everyone says i have no idea im no expert when it comes to photos tho

Its not a winged disk. It is the reflection from the cameras LED. The swarm of 'ufo's' is something in the car reflecting off of the glass.

Pretty obvious, at least to me....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
After I see the fingernails and the fingers, I have come to the conclusion that the white dots on the image on the right is made from reflecting light from diamonds. More than 5 diamonds to be certain.

Each and every cut of a diamond on a ring (jewelry) will cause a small dot of white light on a surface. Each cut can also reflect on each other cut to create a diversion reflection.

To prove this I give nothing except to ask one to take their multi-diamond ring and reflect the suns light on a surface. I noticed it reminded me of seeing a star system in the cosmos.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

thanks i wasnt saying that this was real lol i was just saying i could see what the op was talking about
im not a believer of the whole 2012 drama
although after everything thats going on latley deff has me sitting on the fence atm

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne

thanks i wasnt saying that this was real lol i was just saying i could see what the op was talking about
im not a believer of the whole 2012 drama
although after everything thats going on latley deff has me sitting on the fence atm

I feel ya....I dont know if I buy the whole niburu thing or not, but I am saying that this picture is nothing but reflections.

I honestly think the OP knows exactly what it is as well, and is trying to prove a point.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

yes i can confirm that actully well not really since i can't post a pic but im refelcting my diamond ring agaisnt the wall and i can see the refelction from the sun shining on the wall

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
take the pictures with the window down.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

yes that's what i got from the op too that she knew this was not infact "Nibiru"
surly we would see it by now oh wait it's hiding behind the sun again
that nibiru sure is a trickster

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just another bad photo story. Haven't enough bad photos been posted?

There should be a forum called "Bad photos". It would have maybe one or two threads all of which would be captioned "Just like the other 1000 bad photos"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join