It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage Acceptance or No Jobs

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Are you saying there were no other people around him capable of something which even ancient civilisations mastered? They had people around capable of projecting and building a mosque that survives to this day, a relatively complex architectonic feat certainly requring knowledge of mathemathics and geometry, yet they would be unable to determine direction to Mekka without allahs intervention? And how would they determine the direction if they decided to travel to Mekka? Come on.. this is ridiculous..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

there is no documented evidence that states that any individuals gave him this information. For being such a well documented society, the koran has remained unchanged for 1400 years. All his writings make no mention or documentation of any individuals giving him information on how to construct the mosque

building a mosque is much easier than doing an exact geo-positioning. Heck i made houses out of blocks when I was 5, anyone can make a mosque.
edit on 29-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Well, of course it is not in the Quran. People writing it were deeply religious and have seen him as a Allahs prophet, so they believed his crazy claims, just as they believed all even more ridiculous things he said. Maybe some more rational of them thought he asked someone, but if they openly questioned him and accused him of lying it would be certalinly not good for them. Do you think muslims woul put into Quran something that proves their prophet is a liar?

You cannot prove anything using propaganda and mythology in religious scriptures, thats circular reasoning logical fallacy. Its like saying Jesus really multiplied the breads and fish, and proving it with "because it says so in the Bible"

edit on 29/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

All his scribes wrote down stuff for him, and they didn't document where he got this information? They were practically living and sleeping in the same tents. Logic says that this information was divine. Its early morning now, but I will continue this another time

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Due to a misunderstanding about the article.I am
requesting that this thread be closed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
Due to a misunderstanding about the article.I am
requesting that this thread be closed.

Exactly what misunderstanding? Did you think that such a closed belief system was not going to be challenged?

Personally I think it should remain open so some more enlightened views might be offered for consideration.

If you are concerned that people are not commenting on your initial post about jobs being lost, many of us do not know enough about that specific situation and I'm sure would appreciate some plain facts on the subject as opposed to facts interspersed with bigotry or closed-mindedness. Even your opinion would be nice, assuming it isn't peppered with hatred or religious ferver which will only lead to defence and ridicule and some actual facts that some don't like to hear or read because the truth goes against a steadfast belief and it will lead the thread back to where it already is.

Asking for your thread to be closed because you dislike actual debate, discussion and truth betrays cowardice.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I will explain to you in terms that you should
understand.
I,MISREAD THE ARTICLE AND RAN AWAY
WITH IT!
I have spoken with one mod and another sent
my thread to rant.I have decided to ask that the
thread be closed.If you have a problem with that,
I am sorry.I don't want to be accused of using
strawman tactics in any of my threads.If I make
a mistake,I am woman enough to admit it,then
woman enough to fix it.
PLEASE CLOSE THREAD
edit on 29-3-2011 by mamabeth because: added

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

So just because you misread an article the rest of us should cease our discussion? I think not. The article itself and the topic at hand is still valid and can be debated upon. You are welcome to ignore the thread if you wish.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Why people are against gay marriage as there is no problem in it. People go homosexual because of their need and love. I think this is not bad and Seems like a basic case of anti-discrimination laws.
Why people think Gay people are different from others , they should be treated equally in society.
belleview wedding

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join