It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm new here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well I've been here for about six days, and thought I should at least say hello to everyone. "Hello!"
This place is rather confusing so I hope there are others that can help from time to time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ShelbyHunter

Greetings and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hi ShelbyHunter, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Cool! Thank you so much for being nice!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Supermoderator ;-) My son and I are new as well. He is Awesome123 and is 13 yrs old. He and I are deep thinkers and like to think beyond the box.

Love this site!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Welcome Sauron! I hope to see you in here a lot!

Thank you for the links Supermoderator! How long is it before I can put a picture up as my avatar? And how do I figure out how to do that? I mean are there any limitations (I would imagine there are) and how is it done?
edit on 18-3-2011 by ShelbyHunter because: added a question for the supermoderator

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Supermoderator ;-) My son and I are new as well. He is Awesome123 and is 13 yrs old. He and I are deep thinkers and like to think beyond the box.

Love this site!

My daughter is twelve, we do not think alike unfortunatly. Both my children put theyre hands over their ears when i start discussing the current earth changes. However at times I have to admonish myself for scaring them, its a really difficult situation, i think they NEED to be aware, but hey ho.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Welcome aboard ... from another "new" poster.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Welcome to you also! I hope to see you all over the place here. Do you all mind being friends? You all seem to be very nice people and it would be fun to have friends here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

hi again

yea, i could do with a few friends here too... i like meeting new people, & having fun... i've got so many on facebook, & it's weird feeling like a lone soldier here
*insert crybaby emoticon that i don't have yet*

welcome & cheers

new topics

top topics

join