It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the decision to promote mass Muslim Immigration into Australia?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

hmm not quite...

although your figures are pretty close but think about this...

Immigration 200 - 300 years ago isnt the same as today. We have our own problems to deal let alone building our population with even more.

What is your background if i may ask?

Your spamming and trolling this thread, it is people like you that derail these threads that start of as productive and NOT racist that make it seem racist.... good luck buddy... *yawns*

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
I know, it's the feeling you have. But it isn't your own feeling. It's the right wing and fox news that makes you fearful.

I can mark all 100 racistic statements in this thread, but I think, it's not necessary.
edit on 19-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

Mate we don't watch fox news here and right wing is an American phrase.

If you can mark racist statements then just bloody well quote them and get off your high horse.

Read what members have written, if there is fear in Australian ATS members on this subject you will find it is fear of losing their relaxed and comfortable way of life, which they know to be right. If you detect hate, perhaps you may be misinterpreting anger at a political system which allows and wonderful way of life to degenerate due to mass immigration to a country with less habitable land than you might think and only a few large cities.

Don't you dare imply that I am racist for having this view, I never said I hate other races. I correctly implied that there are many non-caucasian races which fail to assimilate or even show an inkling of gratitude for taking them in.

Tell me, I am begging you, why should any country take such a person in?

edit on 19-3-2011 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Excuse me??

Who are you to make such judgments?

Obviously you have no real grasp on our history....

hmm ok i'll bite, but only because i am bored.....

Australian Poet's

Australian Artist's

Aus Artist's ( Wiki )

Australian World Contributions

WW2 - Australian History

Australian Peacekeeping Operations and History

The list can go on and on - should i continue? Seriously if you want me to, i will. There is alot more information i can share.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 19-3-2011 by dude69 because: whatever

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Also just to add, Mel Gibson was NY born, although he grew up here, he hasnt been here for along time.

Mel Colm-Cille Gerard Gibson, AO (born January 3, 1956) is an actor, film director, producer and screenwriter. Born in Peekskill, New York, Gibson moved with his parents to Sydney, Australia when he was 12 years old and later studied acting at the Australian National Institute of Dramatic Art

Wiki

Rugby??

Sorry i live in Victoria and we have AFL.. not Rugby...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

These are mostly 2nd level artists.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
reply to post by deccal

And another racists LOL. ATS is too funny, really.

You know i am not talking about races. Australians do not belong to a race anyway.
I just find it funny, if some white australian trash talking about sending away the muslims.
Maybe Muslims are your last chance to enrich your "culture".

link   

Originally posted by deccal

These are mostly 2nd level artists.

What is a 2nd level artist?

link   
reply to post by dude69

Well i am gonna be blunt;

You dont know me and dont understand me obviously. I am not racist and i know i could swear it black and blue and you probably wont beleive me but that's the truth. I am a proud Aussie and want the best for my country as i am sure that is the way you feel about your country.

But immigration isnt the way.. there are better alternatives, for one fixing the problem at it's source which i understant is much more easier said than done.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Sorry i am not white. My english is quite bad. Not 2nd level maybe 2nd class, or whatever. I mean, they have no universal value, only known mostly in Australia, and will be forgotten in the next century.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

edit on 19-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

When you mentioned 2nd class?

Is that how you consider fellow humans? In classes?

So you are better than some people are you.

As humans wouldnt you say we are all equal?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

you english is worse than mine.
they are 2nd class artists. not as human.
anyway back to topic,
now answer my question: what is your reasons of banishments of muslims from australia?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by Garfee

Sorry i am not white. My english is quite bad. Not 2nd level maybe 2nd class, or whatever. I mean, they have no universal value, only known mostly in Australia, and will be forgotten in the next century.

You believe an artists value lays is how well they are known?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I never talked about '' banishing '' them. Every single person has a right to choose their own religion. this discussion is about immigration..

You understand that yes?

My English? hmm ok

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Learn the broader meaning of the term "culture", because thats what we mean. Its not about arts, its about respecting human rights, the rights of the women, secularism, justice etc, thats the difference between western and middle east culture.

Altrough I would say even our arts are better, but that is subjective, compared to the abovementioned objective values, so its not my point.

edit on 19/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

The universality is one of the first condition of an artwork. It shouldnt be about unşversal issues, but the minor, unforgotten thing can be rised to universality too.
I cant argue such things with you now, because you will try to understand the opposite. Now back to topic. After that i will give reasons why I think Australians have no right to say something about other cultures who live in their "country".

edit on 19-3-2011 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by deccal

Learn the broader meaning of the term "culture", because thats what we mean. Its not about arts, its about respecting human rights, the rights of the women, secularism, justice etc, thats the difference between western and middle east culture.

Altrough I would say even our arts are better, but that is subjective, compared to the abovementioned objective values, so its not my point.

We? Are you working as a team with someone?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

What country are you from?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by deccal

We came to quick to that "difference", didn't we?
Who are "we"? And who are we?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join