It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Who needs to run? I'd just let em gnaw at me. Zombie teeth wont get through if a shark can't

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Just not sure if that would be a chance im willing to take lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by jaycen420

Who needs to run? I'd just let em gnaw at me. Zombie teeth wont get through if a shark can't

Eventually you'd be able to sleep right through it... like a soothing massage...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

combine this with my 11th century Crusader's sword for close in work, and we're gold!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Give me a holster full of these and we're off to the races:

Roman Candles make Zombies run in fear!
edit on 18-3-2011 by LightCraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think I would have to get me one of them big robots off the movie "Avatar". Maybe a few of thos blue aliens to kick some ass beside me aswell.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Ash

*Need I say more?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagoSA
Well... I keep hearing about the katana, which unless you have one custom made is only about 30 inches of sharp mate, less than three feet of sharp edge to work with.

However, a nice 11th century Crusader's sword is a weapon to be proud of - light enough to wield all day long, pointy enough to do some precise work, and with a strong enough blade to cleave heavy bone without bending excessively or breaking.

So, this is my primary weapon.

I will back this up with a 3.5 lb axe. If I can split mesquite with it reliably, then I can kill zombies with it.

Beyond that, I lift weights and run a lot. Cardio is rule 1. Rule 18 is Limber Up.

Cheers.

Let me reiterate that my katana is larger than most. It is technically in the classification of Daito. And for a 5'4" person, that has some reach.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
reply to post by _damon

I have to agree, Sephiroth's sword would be perfect. It's got awesome reach.

Yeah but then you will tired out from swinging it in just a matter of minutes. I love Odachi too, but I know that with my body size, it isn't practical for long periods of holding back zombie swarms.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

Yeah but then you will tired out from swinging it in just a matter of minutes. I love Odachi too, but I know that with my body size, it isn't practical for long periods of holding back zombie swarms.

Maybe you could catch the backs of the Coffee Battalion of the Zombie Defense Forces. You know, we dart the ones that are "out there", and you only have to worry about the ones that get through the blinding defensive screen of Highly Poisonous Coffee Darts (HPCD in military parlance). Sort of like a sniper team...

We get perks, you know - all the coffee we can drink... or handle intravenously...

No, my use of "perks" wasn't a pun, it was only 2/3 of a pun - a "P-U"!

edit on 2011/3/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

yes yes ...laughing maniacally...muahhhahaaaaaaaa

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The first thing i would grab is my rock river 9mm pistol. Mainly because i have 3 mags and tons of ammo. Once everything in close range is taken care of im switching to my Remington 700 for some long range fun. Once the zombie hordes are gone and there are just a few roamers I’ll pull out my cold steel samurai sword. Life throws you a lemon? chop off its head.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
depends what type of zombies we are talking about.

this is a purely fun thread obviously. but id like to just say those who honestly think the katana is their best choice for a weapon.

this will be you. (although he does not have a katana, he has a machete. and 2 pistols.)

"La Horde"

when you have no room to swing your master crafted ancient 15,000 fold katana. game over.

my weapon(s) of choice.

hatchet and an aluminum baseball bat. you can argue the same thing would happen to me, although I wouldnt stop running. or let myself get encircled.

but after the 3rd or 5th zombie, im looking for an exit, cause your arms are going to get tired quick.
edit on 20-3-2011 by epitaph.one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
12 Gauge with unlimited amount of slug rounds. You`ll mow down hordes of zombies as if you were cutting the grass...and a beer would taste just as satisfying afterward. Melee weapon, would want something with range, but light. Some type of sword would be ideal I believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's love man.... I'm gonna kill me some zombies with love.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
AK-47 for me. Glock 21 for backup lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
okay for starters, im gonna need charlie sheen and some of that there tiger blood of his, cause hes only got one speed, one gear, go.

no seriously, carbon element coumpound bow by hoyt (my baby) and a good crossbow, like a tenpoint phantom or similar

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOL good luck with that my friend. Like the Vietnam idea, instead of putting a flower in the gun barrel put the flower in the Zombie's mouth lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

It's love man.... I'm gonna kill me some zombies with love.

forgot to put the quote in lol

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hmmm, that makes it sound kinda pleasant....I could start a Shark Suit Zombie Gnawing Massage parlor!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join