It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS Community,

Just wanted to say, "Hi," and thanks for giving me a place to discuss, debate, etc. I have made many stops through ATS in the past, but lately the fear mongering ways of the mainstream have just made me sick to my stomach. I feel like this is a legit forum, where ideas are actually open for discussion from many points of view. Anyways, thanks for having me, I will do my best to uphold the integrity of my posts.

IAmNotWill

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome!

I can relate to saying "discuss" first "debate" second. I love to discuss but debate sometimes is not pleasant at all! But I guess we have to take the bad with the good.

I look forward to your posts!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Welcome fellow new person!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Welcome!

I can relate to saying "discuss" first "debate" second. I love to discuss but debate sometimes is not pleasant at all! But I guess we have to take the bad with the good.

I look forward to your posts!

Yea, but that is one of the great attributes to this forum, people offering up their opinion. Sometimes it does get heated, and sometimes it takes the form of other discussion boards with useless rhetoric. It isn't a bunch of theorist with the same agenda, it's mostly a board of open mindedness and willingness to learn. There will always be those few, but there will always be those who make you think outside an initial idea, which is what mainstream has completely abolished.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmNotWill
. . . there will always be those who make you think outside an initial idea, which is what mainstream has completely abolished.

So true! The good does outweigh the bad.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hello!
Welcome to ATS.
I would like to see some of your posts.
Enjoy!
Claudius.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome IAmNotWill,
I hope you have an enjoyable experience here, as I have. The people at ATS are much more intelligent than some of the other sites I have visited. I look forward to reading and responding to your posts

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Will? Is that you?
Big welcome to ATS IAMNOTWILL gotta love the handle.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

Welcome to you! iamnotyournewfriend.

top topics

join