It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wanna know what is really scary? This post has 51 flags and almost as many stars!! Why are you giving all that to an obviously out there theory? Whales and dolphins with Atlantean technology? [beats head against wall] NOOOO!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Seek medical help immediately.. you are sick in the head and obviously have some serious issues that need addressed. No, the whales and dolphins are not using alien technology to cause earthquakes in japan.. if what happened wasnt so sad and horrible I would be laughing right now at the suggestion.. anyway, go seek help.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

STOP CALLING IT A THEORY!!! its a thought and a stupid one!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

We dont have near enough humans bro!.

It is not by the principles of humanity that mankind lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world.

A small human population will remain dependent upon the earth’s natural system. The systems are doomed with or without us friend! A large population will have to master these natural systems or die out. A small population will fail when the natural systems fail. A large population will be forced to the stars for resources and such and will endure the single point failure that is Earth.

We need a trillion humans on Earth!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
man and i thought i had some far out theories lmao. this guy is off the reservation. why the hell would atlantians make technology that was compatible with whales or dolphins? and how would the dolphins and whales figure it out? there is nothing about this theory that is rooted in reality..

i am constantly amazed at how removed from reality some people are. i mean throw out ideas like sabotage and directed energy weapons because both are plausible, highly unlikely but not improbable.

dolphins back engineering thousand year old advanced ancient tech to create EQ's....... WTF?????

if this is not a prank the OP should seek help of some sort. to even draw that abstract a conclusion with no supporting evidence is an indication of the high suggestibility of the individual.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG
Well done! You are possibly the most ignorant person on here! good luck with thought processes such as this. this kind of post makes me want to leave this site. however the complete stupidty of your day dream actually got me to read it to the end. clearly you are educated but as thick as mud!

What’s wrong with just saying, I completely and utterly disagree with anything in your post! Why is it we have to get personal and embark on a personal assault on people. Still very human I suppose!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
From the forum description

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

If you don't agree with the post, or the thread, don't contribute to it. Simple.
edit on 17/3/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

We dont have near enough humans bro!.

It is not by the principles of humanity that mankind lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world.

A small human population will remain dependent upon the earth’s natural system. The systems are doomed with or without us friend! A large population will have to master these natural systems or die out. A small population will fail when the natural systems fail. A large population will be forced to the stars for resources and such and will endure the single point failure that is Earth.

We need a trillion humans on Earth!

Ho dear, Ho dear, wrong. I completely and utterly disagree with anything in your post!
Nature finds her own balance, It only gets screwed when we turn up.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What a ridiculous (albeit comical) thread.I'm extremely baffled to how this got to to the front page.

link   
To the original poster 'Solid'
I suppose you do not eat cows, chicken or pork, which are all brutally slaughtered as well? If you do, then thanks a lot for setting up our country for an epic retaliation.

link   

Doesn’t matter if you disagree. Your mindset is suicidal for the human race anyway you look at it. A large population is the best shot for long term survival. That said it is not likely that mankind will endure anyway.

Peace bro!
edit on 17-3-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

link   
I was beating my head against the wall in this thread like 11 pages ago. :bnghd: Please. Everyone. Let this
ing ridiculous thread die. Serious threads often barely get noticed. This thread is literally sucking my will to live.
Deny Ignorance doesn't mean to deny the existence of ignorance. Yet this thread is the definition of ignorance.

Let it die. Kill it. Put it...and me...out of it's misery.
The right to free speech shouldn't apply to obvious trolling, or admission of drug use.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Of course this is possible. Haven't you seen the wall of water Shamu splashes out of the pool at the Seaworld audience. Little do they know that he is actually lashing out trying to drown them in vengeance. If you got about 500 million Shamus together and bellyflopped at once, well, I could see some serious destructive force involved there.

Seriously OP, I only joke about this because I'm sure you are being facetious, right?

link   

Originally posted by diamount
What a ridiculous (albeit comical) thread.I'm extremely baffled to how this got to to the front page.

As that famous term states ( # HAPPENS) hahahahah

link   
As far as I can see the op is suggesting mother nature played a part not that the dolphins and whales had a meeting then caused the earthquake and I can actually buy into that to a certain extent. I wonder how many posts calling this a crazy theory actually read more than the thread title.

I think Mother nature probably will purge us all one day and while I'm not saying the earth is a living organism I don't think it's completely crazy,

After watching the documentary "the cove" I do find it very hard to sympathise with the Japanese of course the majority of them don't do things like this but if that documentary is correct they basicly have dolphin meat in state sponsored school lunches. Now you can argue that we do the same with cows and chicken but there's no way cows and chickens are as intelligent but we certainly don't stab them with a spear and let them slowly bleed to death we do our best to kill them humanely.

Did the Japanese deserve this, of course not no one does but is there a certain karma here possibly in my opinion, did mother nature play a part I've no idea but I think one day she will take out us all.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Teknikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm not taking sides here or giving my own opinion on the topic, Instead I just want to point out where you say natural disaster, and how the OP relates natural disaster to Mother Nature. You asking him if he is delusional is ignorant on your part.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by webpirate

*Sigh* My money was on either Cthulhu or Deathchin anyhoooo.

link   

Although I think what you said is way out there I do think this is a sign of things to come. I hope you come back to reality and I hope your really not serious. Earthquakes are a proven fact and tsunamis are a result of earthquakes under the ocean. Its scientifically proven! But your thread did manage to reach the main page of ATS so good for you. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The posters on this thread talking about opposable thumbs signifying intelligence etc are plainly-wrong. Marine life has obviously evolved differently so those rules don't apply. And yes, the OP is correct in that there are many mysteries as to the intelligence of cetaceans and their intelligence might rival or even exceed our own - although their intelligence is so radically different from our own that we can't fit it into our own rigid framework of what we perceive intelligence to be.

I often wonder if an alien species came to earth to converse with the most intelligent animals, would they choose humans with their war-like sensibilities, their greed, their disregard for their planet that sustains them - or would they want to speak to the dolphins, with their serene, almost spiritual intelligence and symbiotic relationship with the natural world around them? We naturally and arrogantly assume that aliens would want to talk to us because of our mastery of species and technology, but to an alien capable of interstellar / interdimensional travel, we would be akin to a group of howling chimps throwing rocks at one another. Who wants to talk to a species that would shoot you as soon as look at you? If you awoke in your bed tonight to find an alien standing over you, and you had a gun on the bedside table, what would you do? For all the supposedly-emlightened people on ATS I'd bet 90% of you would scream and grab that pistol. It's human nature to fear and destroy the unknown.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent. The OP's case about dolphins causing the tsunami is batsh*t crazy but an entertaining thought. And those saying it's disrespectful to the Japanese people, get a life.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Troofseeker because: typo

edit on 17-3-2011 by Troofseeker because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow!! Are you serious???? Don't let those dolphins read this tripe or they'll think the human race is nuts!

Did I hear one dolphin say to another, "See? I told you so!! Duh!"

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join