It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Quake, The U.S., and My Last Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
In March of 2010 I wrote a Haiku on my profile page.

I did it for a specific reason, with a specific title, even though I knew that it, as well as most of the things I was trying to say would largely go ignored.

I because I wanted to memorialize it to some degree.
I wanted it stamped. It was important, and I new soon it would be relevant.

Comment from: lee anoma on: 21-3-2010 @ 06:36 AM

THE MARCH

Cherry Blossoms cringe
Japan stirs the giants foot
his stride quakes western

This haiku was important to me for reasons that may seem more obvious now to those that read it, and because of what it represents in terms of the start of something bigger than anything we have seen in our life time. Probably in recent history.

Major changes.

I spent a lot of time on this site talking mostly about things I never even wanted or planned to like politics for example, and largely ignoring the things I truly wanted to talk about because when I put forth those topics they were ignored or rejected.

The truth is that I knew that no matter what I wrote it was destined to be regarded the way it was. The way this probably will be. We are now at a crossroads, and a lot of people know it. Even on a subconscious level. What we do now will affect what we become later. It isn't too late to change your heart or mind and the most important thing of all is to rise above whatever it is you see, and remember what we really are.

No matter what has happened to us, or what was done to us, we are perfect and innocent creatures.

We are not guilty.

This place was never meant to be saved, nor was it meant to be a paradise.
It was designed to be what it is right now, at least be what it is this time around.
That's not even a bad thing, mind you. It had it's purpose, and we played our parts.

Heroes, villains, victims and abusers.
It was just one big play.

So with my Japan haiku I added two more poems of worth.

I suppose I'll leave you with that, and let you make of them what you will.

Comment from: lee anoma on: 31-3-2010 @ 07:57 AM

AMERICAN DREAMS

I saw a map of America laid bare on an operating table.
Her remaining body still tender from the sudden theft of organs.
In their place were large holes filled with ash, fire and muddy puddles.
From fifty her numbers fell like bad stock and I am buried in her bosom.
I will remember that you love me.

Comment from: lee anoma on: 21-3-2010 @ 08:40 AM

WESTERN EULOGY

Coast amputated
Unions cosmic makeover
is Atlantic tomb

Peace, and good luck!

- Lee

edit on 11-3-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Peace and Safety be with you on your journey

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So what exactly is the earth going to be like next time around? Am I still going to be here? Are you?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Yeah, way to think about yourself and have a pitty party because nobody believed you.

God forbid that there are a hundred and one predictions on this site per day, so forgive us for not taking you seriously.

Quit your b!tching.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

The same to you brother.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rareredhead
So what exactly is the earth going to be like next time around?

Different.

It will still be here, but after this is said and done, we won't be in charge of it anymore.
We're not in charge of it now.

What I mean is...the illusion that we believe is the truth of how things run, will be impossible to hide.

Ultimately though, people will end up in places where what they are able to accept will still remain true to them.
We won't all be together, and we will be spread out on a level of consciousness.

It's like levels in a school.

You'll be aware of other students (hopefully) but not in the same classes.

Am I still going to be here? Are you?

There are people here now that you cannot see.

Death isn't real, and neither is this 3rd dimensional existence.
I know I am going to die. I've seen it. I understand it. I *think* I accept it. I *know* I will still exist.

Scientists have been touching on this fact in recent years with some theories regarding "projection of consciousness from other planes of existence" and "our life in a computer simulation", that I am sure they know are more sound than they will admit. The ones postulating about this being a hologram are accurate.

That is why it works in cycles.

It doesn't last for very long but when it is here, you have a unique opportunity to learn a lot of things you cannot in "true" reality. Beyond that I probably shouldn't say anymore.

The point is, we will still be "here", but we may not be the same as we were before what is about to happen.
So dying in this cycle is irrelevant and meaningless, what is important is what you choose to become after the fact.

What you decide to let go of.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by rareredhead
So what exactly is the earth going to be like next time around?

Different.

It will still be here, but after this is said and done, we won't be in charge of it anymore.
We're not in charge of it now.

What I mean is...the illusion that we believe is the truth of how things run, will be impossible to hide.

Ultimately though, people will end up in places where what they are able to accept will still remain true to them.
We won't all be together, and we will be spread out on a level of consciousness.

It's like levels in a school.

You'll be aware of other students (hopefully) but not in the same classes.

Am I still going to be here? Are you?

There are people here now that you cannot see.

Death isn't real, and neither is this 3rd dimensional existence.
I know I am going to die. I've seen it. I understand it. I *think* I accept it. I *know* I will still exist.

Scientists have been touching on this fact in recent years with some theories regarding "projection of consciousness from other planes of existence" and "our life in a computer simulation", that I am sure they know are more sound than they will admit. The ones postulating about this being a hologram are accurate.

That is why it works in cycles.

It doesn't last for very long but when it is here, you have a unique opportunity to learn a lot of things you cannot in "true" reality. Beyond that I probably shouldn't say anymore.

The point is, we will still be "here", but we may not be the same as we were before what is about to happen.
So dying in this cycle is irrelevant and meaningless, what is important is what you choose to become after the fact.

What you decide to let go of.

- Lee

Wow! Thank you for sharing that.

What you said there is helping me make better sense of what you are trying to say, but could you possibly take some time to explain some more (what you feel comfortable sharing)?

Because I would like to learn more, and what role/how do dreams play into all of this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

lee anoma,

Most important question would be....are you worried??..........I know I'm not.

It's been a fun ride. Goodluck with your journey and don't forget to laugh!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thank you for your time. Ours is however an endless lot, with an unappauling appeal for suggested awareness.

The Governors have begun to shut down this system's life support apparati, it's only a matter of moments when the intelligent body count is realised... the Administrator's timeline has quickened, prepare now or remain lost.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Your map haiku struck a huge chord with me. I have been dreaming for almost 12 years off and on of a geographically destroyed U.S. I was shown on an ancient scroll type map. It all started after I nearly died after a routine operation. The map is terrifying. We have since relocated to an area. completely underwater on that map in my dreams. Trying to convince a spouse not to make a move based on predictions and dreams is pretty fruitless. I have had dreams of earth changes since childhood. I also get terrible headaches and sometimes physically ill before earthquakes. Just not in the habit of sharing my visions and experiences real often.Too much ridicule and naysayers to contend with. I keep most of it to myself.If I can share any one thing ,the time is at hand for us to solve family conflicts,cleanse spiritually and get right with whoever you consider the"Most High". Even if that is ones self.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
Your map haiku struck a huge chord with me. I have been dreaming for almost 12 years off and on of a geographically destroyed U.S. I was shown on an ancient scroll type map. It all started after I nearly died after a routine operation. The map is terrifying. We have since relocated to an area. completely underwater on that map in my dreams. Trying to convince a spouse not to make a move based on predictions and dreams is pretty fruitless. I have had dreams of earth changes since childhood. I also get terrible headaches and sometimes physically ill before earthquakes. Just not in the habit of sharing my visions and experiences real often.Too much ridicule and naysayers to contend with. I keep most of it to myself.If I can share any one thing ,the time is at hand for us to solve family conflicts,cleanse spiritually and get right with whoever you consider the"Most High". Even if that is ones self.

Thank you for sharing that, but could you share some more about the map and some of your dreams that relate to that?

I am curious if it is in anyway similar to one of my dreams:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Damn Lee, that is some pretty deep stuff, sorry I missed it.

It makes sense to me.

I agree with you on many points. I am just tired of this illusion we are living in, as I am sure many other are too.

How many times can we listen to the same song over and over and over?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Mny map was shown to me by a very ancient looking man. Sandals,flowing robe,the whole thing. I have come to think of this being as a spirit guide. Though I think they can take on whatever form they wish. It was an old parchment scroll and was marked all over with flags. Those flags I was told were safe areas where new population centers could begin again. The entire midwest from the Great Lakes down to missouri was now underwater. The East coast was split up and unrecognizable. The west coast had no california anymore. Washington and Oregon were. Not safe zones either. This is the sketchy part. Montana.Idaho,parts of wyoming and northern colorado. All mountainous areas were safe. It is blurry however.I wish I could remember all of them! I was clearly told nothing here ever has to happen. Earth has a choice.I hate cryptic dreams that seem to hold important info.then something like that was clearly stated. I knew nothing of Casey's predictions until just the last few years and was shocked at the similarities. The part that sticks out the most is the Midwest ocean. I do not recall the southern U.S. being the same either but its the blurriest of all.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

Interesting, you remembered more than I did of the map in my dream, thank you for sharing that.

Please do share any other dreams in the future that you feel comfortable sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
yes i have been feeling like something is going to happen lately and i have to admit it has made me in a depressed mood im young and dont want my world to change i mean im in portland oregon where nothing happens and now im hearing of supposed huge earthqaukes coming on my coast. i guess all you can do is make the best of what you have had

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
yes i have been feeling like something is going to happen lately and i have to admit it has made me in a depressed mood im young and dont want my world to change i mean im in portland oregon where nothing happens and now im hearing of supposed huge earthqaukes coming on my coast. i guess all you can do is make the best of what you have had

I feel for you, but don't be scared. If something is going to happen, at least you know the possibilities and can prepare mentally and maybe even physically. It's normal to feel scared, and feel regret for things that are lost, but we get used to changes in our lives, even big, life altering ones.

I used to feel the same way as you. I'm older, and I had an idea in my head about what the future would bring, kind of a view of the road I would be taking. It was hard to realize that my dreams might never materialize the way I thought.

I also have children, a 14 yo, and young adults in their 20's and 30's. I feel sadness that their lives may be turned upside down. Even though I have tried to tell them, piece by piece, without making it sound like I am crazy, for the most part they have no idea, what might be.

Sometimes I feel lonely because the knowledge I have, is knowledge I can't share with everyone. I like ATS because I can meet up with individuals that feel the same way as we do. No-one I personally know even believes anything is happening, they wouldn't want to believe, and they definitely couldn't handle it, and some don't even want to know.

Actually I'm not scared though, because I do know what could occur, and can prepare as much as I am able. I would rather have an idea what could happen, than be totally traumatized when everything we know gets torn apart, whether it be from economic or natural disasters, or something else.

I went through a lot of teaching experiences in my life; they have helped me let go of the false things, and learn to hang on to the important things, the true things. They have taught me what the important things are.

Whatever we may go through, I have been comparing to my pregnancies. When you get to the end, you get scared as to what will happen when the process gets hot and heavy.........because you can't stop it, you have to go through it to the end. But, you deal with it the best you can.....you rise to the occasion.

About 10 years ago, my fiancee died of cancer, and it devastated me. Then, a year and a half later, one of my sons, and the one I felt was my soul-mate child, killed himself. That had a terrible effect as well, I almost gave up on life, but I slowly got better, and came to terms with it. It took a long time.

I came to realize that this life is just a test to prepare us for a future life with God. My troubles brought me closer to God, to a personal relationship, and I asked him to show me the truth of the world, and what I would need to know for the future. That's when I started finding out about stuff; that's when my eyes were opened. I am still learning, because he is still teaching me, and showing me.

I learned to look back on my life, and realized that a lot of what had happened to me was a way of being REFINED and PARED DOWN to the most important essentials, of which, the most important is Love. Love will get us through the future.

If whatever comes kills me, now I know it is not something to be feared. It will just mean my time here is over, and I will be able to rest until the next stage comes.

If any of my loved ones die, now I know it is not something to be feared. It will be a time for them to rest until the next stage comes, and I will be very sad and will grieve, and I will miss them, but in some way, I will be glad their struggle in this life is over.

I know that I will see them again in the future, a much better one where everything is good.

Any time you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.

(wow, brain flash!!! This is what the Bible means when it talks about how everything will accelerate like a birth!!)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Interesting, thank you for taking the time to share that.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

How many times can we listen to the same song over and over and over?

Yes, I hope to be done with it.
That's what this is all about right now.

Time to move on.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
Just not in the habit of sharing my visions and experiences real often.Too much ridicule and naysayers to contend with.

That seems to be what keeps most of us from sharing these things.

I understand now that the naysayers have a part to play, and if you chomp on the bait, you lose your whole message.

I keep most of it to myself.If I can share any one thing ,the time is at hand for us to solve family conflicts,cleanse spiritually and get right with whoever you consider the"Most High". Even if that is ones self.

If there is anything we can take away from this, it would hopefully be those things.

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

lee anoma,

Most important question would be....are you worried??..........I know I'm not.

It's been a fun ride. Goodluck with your journey and don't forget to laugh!!!

Peace

I was worried for years, but now I am just anxiously waiting.

I came here to get answers to some questions regarding my encounter with things I didn't understand, but I see now that the answers couldn't solely be found in other peoples ideas of opinions and needed to evolve inside me.

They eventually came, and although they were a bit more surprising than I imagined, I am happy to have found them. I know there is the trap of self-importance that comes with feeling you have some "truths" you wish to share, and I didn't want to step into the shoes of playing "prophet". I'm not psychic, I'm not a prophet, I am like any other average human about to go through this ordeal.

The memory is there, we just have to pull it out.

In any case, it has been an interesting ride, indeed. I hope I learned all I needed from my teachers on both sides of the fence.

I'd like to thank you, and everyone in this thread for taking the time to comment and share your opinions.

- Lee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join