It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
possible, the world is completely jibbing out at this moment in time,
I wouldnt be suprised at all, I reckon march the 15th, If yellowstone goes, Thats my own prediction.
Guess we will wait and see. ( I know im gonna be wrong) So its all gravy.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by cabuki

I doubt it although everytime something happens everyone says tshtf.....as well as brings up normal info on yellowstone and new madrid. Same ole same ole.

link   
Westcoast, thanks sweetie. Glad someone knows that I would never BS on something like this.

If you guys will check the other thread on the 7.2, I posted a screen of LKWY going into the mm/s. I was immediately concerned. But perhaps more concerning is the signatures of these shocks at Yellowstone. They look...different. I dunno. It's a bit less than it was before, but it still has not stopped.

This is clear triggering, no question about it. NONE.
edit on Fri Mar 11th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Lets hope you are dude! This is getting REALLY wild. I hope Japan and the rest of the world are ok.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yo True, What do you interpet from this site? aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Is it just freaking out cause of what happened to Japan?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Typically how long does it take for the waves from an earthquake, say, off Japan to reach Yellowstone?
Also, TrueAmerican, keep up the great work. It's work I'd rather you didn't have to do, but I've been watching you and PuterMan keep an eye on this for quite a while now, and you know what you're talking about.

It's a good thing I fell asleep for a bit on the couch earlier...I don't think I'll be sleeping any more tonight.

link   
Definitely correlates to the CME

link   

I noted all the pnsn seismos are going off. Please educate me how you can tell if it's local or p/s waves?
@Westcoast, please keep watch for repercussions your way.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Another graph from montana..Check it out: theinterveners.org...

edit on 11-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Oh, I have stations on my shore pulled up...trust me.

Funny, I had been keeping away from GEE all day on purpose because I had been feeling so anxious.

I had such a strong premonition earlier tonight that I posted about it on the arkansas thread. My 'big quake' dog started barking about 1/2 hr before it hit and I wrote about that on my Wa thread.

Less than five minutes after I sat down and loaded up GEE (I couldn't stand it any longer) I saw the P waves rolling in through my state and Yellowstone. I feared immediately that this would trigger the pacific plate, Yellowstone and Arkansas. I mean, those waves were MASSIVE.

Nope...won't be sleeping much tonight...my feelings are still running very strong. This isn't over yet guys.

ETA: You can tell it is local because the start of the quake will be a very sharp line...if it is from a distance it will be more gradual (typically)....and the waves (S/P) hit at different times.
edit on 11-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
For those unfamiliar with earthquakes are just now seeing how many happen continually around the world... please just realize that earthquakes happen all the time.

However...... please also realize that TrueAmerican and WestCoast spend their days and nights following these and both have forcast things like this happening. TrueAmerican has another thread going where he is suspicious that Yellowstone was awakening yesterday.... and now this 8.9 off Japan impacting it. WestCoast even prophesied earlier in the night/morning that something very bad was going to happen tonight.

BOTH of these ATS Members are to be heeded and trusted in their judgement and/or speculation!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Thank you....

Another small quake hitting the park just a couple minutes ago....SW corner

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

How can we tell what's going on in Arkansas if the AG network seismos are screwy...shouldn't they reset the damned things so we can see what's going on?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thats funny because with me it was the opposite. I had this urge today to open up usgs and i couldnt stop checking it! Now I know why i had such a bad feeling all week. This is horrible!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
ya i seen lots of looked like birds in formashon in alot of the videoes doing the same fore mashon in dvring now to rewacth

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
For Australians....ACA covering the story right now.

MASSIVE Tsunamis hitting Japan right now.....

the full affects of this is going to be shocking!

and some of their search and rescue teams still in Christchurch right now!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

theinterveners.org...

Starting to see red on the graphs now, what does that mean?!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
In short if yellow stone goes, what direction would you travel?

I was just getting tired till i turned on the tube to see cnn with breaking news. I was all but tired but i cant sleep with all this happening so fast. I wonder if the moons Apogee is doing this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
one death reported so far according to aljazeera, building fell on a woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join