It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Of The World Now Set For May 21st - It's A Saturday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am going to play song this on both days I am will die. First when I die on 21st May and then, when I die on 21 december 2012.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, I tried to put it off as long as I could. Guess it's time to release the inner Gozer the Gozerian.

and some light entertainment while you wait.

edit on 12-4-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Where do they get May 21st from? Seems just plucked out of the air?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The 17th day of the 2nd month from the biblical calendar to our gegorian calendar is MAY 21! See. Thats where the date comes from. Not out of some mans hat or vision or dream. Please do more research on this. It could be that God is trying to tell you something before its too late. Also all the signs are undeniable. "Jesus said there would be earthquakes in diverse places, wars and rumors of wars, signs in the sky (maybe ufo's), and the wind and the wave roaring. He said "when you see these things look up for your redemption draws nigh." God has unsealed the bible talked about in the book of revelation that had 7 seals in these last days. 1 thessalonians 5:2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. Remember that everytime God talks about coming as a thief in the night He is talking about those who are not "watching". He will come as a thief to all those who are unsaved. God never said that no man can know the day or hour, He said that no man knows the day or hour. He was talking about during the whole church age that ended in 1988 that know man did know. Now we do.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've heard a couple of those folks being interviewed and they said that there's no way they could be wrong, which the guy predicted this before in 1994....we all see how that turned out. And, if the world doesn't end, they would be disappointed that they didn't get "raptured". Kinda sad really.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duskangels
The 17th day of the 2nd month from the biblical calendar to our gegorian calendar is MAY 21! See. Thats where the date comes from. Not out of some mans hat or vision or dream. Please do more research on this. It could be that God is trying to tell you something before its too late. Also all the signs are undeniable. "Jesus said there would be earthquakes in diverse places, wars and rumors of wars, signs in the sky (maybe ufo's), and the wind and the wave roaring. He said "when you see these things look up for your redemption draws nigh." God has unsealed the bible talked about in the book of revelation that had 7 seals in these last days. 1 thessalonians 5:2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. Remember that everytime God talks about coming as a thief in the night He is talking about those who are not "watching". He will come as a thief to all those who are unsaved. God never said that no man can know the day or hour, He said that no man knows the day or hour. He was talking about during the whole church age that ended in 1988 that know man did know. Now we do.

Hi Harold Camping, welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I bet that dumbass preacher feels like a right nob now lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join