It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Interpretations/Analysis Steve Quayle Martial Law Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't know who Steve Quayle is, but a friend just sent me an email that claims to be from a credible source, regarding the implementation of martial law now in the US. I'm not familiar with military language, so anyone who can tell me what this alert actually means, and if it is indeed credible, I would appreciate it very much.

MARTIAL LAW COMMUNICATIONS NET INCLUDING NUMEROUS FOREIGN ASSETS WAS FULLY ESTABLISHED BETWEEN APPROX. 2:00 TO 3:00 AM EASTERN TIME SATURDAY MORNING MARCH 5TH, INSIDE CONUS. BEGINNING AS EARLY AS TUESDAY MARCH 1RST .........A NUMBER OF FOREIGN ACCENTED ENGLISH SPEAKERS WERE BEING HEARD IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF OPERATION AROUND THE COUNTRY. THEY WERE INVOLVED, BY TYPE OF SPECIFIC TRAFFIC HEARD , SETTING UP COMMUNICATION OPERATIONS WITH VARIOUS AIRBORNE AND SPACE BORNE MILITARY COMMANDS INSIDE CONUS. BY FRIDAY MARCH 4TH IN THE AFTERNOON.....THIS ACTIVITY BECAME MORE PRONOUNCED AND A LARGE NUMBER UNITS ON AN APPARENTLY NATION WIDE COMM NET .....SEPARATE FROM AND WITH COMMAND LEVEL SUPERCEDING ANDREWS, BEGAN SENDING AND RECIEVING HF COMMS. BY THE THE EARLY AM HOURS SATURDAY AND AFTER A REPEATED MESSAGE CONTAINING ........... A "TRIPLE EAGLE" IN THE RADIO DESIGNATOR.......PB2EEE......NEARLY ALL OF THE NET SWITCHED TO ENCRYPTED DIGITAL TRUNKING NET WORKS . ONLY THOSE UNITS IN MORE REMOTE AREAS OF OPERATIONS , TOO FAR FROM FUSION HIVES , WERE STILL USING HF RADIO COMMUNICATIONS. A DEEP BACKGROUND SOURCE, HAD SUGGESTED ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON, THAT IF TRIPLE EAGLE WAS HEARD A NEW COMMAND STRUCTURE FOR THE UNITED STATES WAS PROBABLY BEING SET UP. IN FACT THEN LATER THAT NIGHT THE PAPA BRAVO 2.....EEE WAS HEARD REPEATED MULTIPLE TIMES AND NOT LONG AFTER THE NET WENT TO THAT DIGITAL TRUNKING SYSTEM. AFTER THAT, INFORMATION FROM NUMEROUS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE COUNTRY WERE DETAILING HOW THEY WERE HEARING , ODD UNITS COMMUNICATING ON THEIR TRUNKING SYSTEM NETS.......UNITS THAT WERE NOT FAMILIAR WITH U.S. MILITARY OR FEDERAL AGENCY COMMUNCIATIONS PROCEDURES, UNITS WHOSE OPERATORS WERE SPEAKING WITH HEAVY AND UNUSUAL FOREIGN ACCENTS , AND UNITS THEY HAD NEVER HEARD BEFORE AT ALL .

The entire alert post is located here Steve Quayle News Alerts - Martial Law

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
my first instinct when i read it was that it was fake and given the language used, ment to be fake, but why.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
100% fake....poor spelling and grammar used throughout.

I just googled his name...hes got a conspiracy website about the nephilm, giants and other stuff. Definitely not a credible source nor story

edit on 9-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
religious radical occult

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thanks, but it would be nice to hear from folks who can do more than just ridicule the info because they have an idea that it may be false.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Productivemind

REGISTRY WHOIS FOR STEVEQUAYLE.COM
Domain Name: stevequayle.com
Updated: 3 minutes ago - Refresh

Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: www.melbourneit.com...

Expiration Date: 2015-02-22
Creation Date: 2002-02-22
Last Update Date: 2010-02-08

Name Servers:
ns1.secure.net
ns2.secure.net
See stevequayle.com DNS Records

Information Updated: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 06:40:43 UTC

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Holy Jeebus! Scared the s--t out of me for a second there! Country being taken over and all that.

And then I realized--hey!--DHS, CIA, FEMA. They got this! Nothing to worry about....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Productivemind

This does not follow any of the formats that I saw during my 8 years in the Marine Corps.
I believe it is fake. First it does not use proper militery date / time - standard in all communications, second it is not using proper data format.

In a trunk radio system, all users share a pool of frequencies from five up to a maximum of twenty-eight. Users are assigned a "group id" and field radios are programmed to only pick-up transmissions for that group. A computer, called the "site controller", automatically assigns a frequency for users belonging to the same group to communicate with each other. This is done over a data channel called the "control channel", which carries data that tells field radios what frequency they are on. Trunk radio systems may have one or more control channels and may rotate them every 24-hours or as needed to clear the particular frequency.

High frequency (HF) radio frequencies are between 3 and 30 MHz. Also known as the decameter band or decameter wave as the wavelengths range from one to ten decameters (ten to one hundred metres). Since the ionosphere often refracts HF radio waves quite well (a phenomenon known as skywave propagation), this range is extensively used for medium and long range radio communication. The high frequency band is very popular with amateur radio operators, who can take advantage of direct, long-distance, often inter-continental communications.

Militery Communications are conducted with both of these systems, but only on specific frequencies and / or channels which are NOT available to the general public or the police

Militery Communications are also conducted on very low frequency bands as well, ie to forward orders to submarines under water but then only to tell them to surface in order to recieve a high frequency transmission.

Sorry.
edit on 9-3-2011 by RedmoonMWC because: for clearification

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Productivemind
"VARIOUS AIRBORNE AND SPACE BORNE MILITARY COMMANDS INSIDE CONUS"

"UNITS IN MORE REMOTE AREAS OF OPERATIONS , TOO FAR FROM FUSION HIVES"

"AND UNITS THEY HAD NEVER HEARD BEFORE AT ALL" .

These are the lines in the document that pretty much scream HOAX (after a decade of working with the military).
Especially the last one - it is so poorly phrased and devoid of succinct communication there is no way this came through any official communications channel. Nice try though.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Redmoon, thank you so much for that explanation. This is the type of response that I was looking for, one coming from someone with the knowledge that would determine if this was a hoax or not. I appreciate how much time you put into your comment. It's folks like you who keep me coming back to read at ATS. I realize that there are lots of people putting out false information, but these days it's hard to determine what to pay attention to or not. The friends who send me messages mean well, as they've been convinced that they are issuing a warning to help others prepare for what might be coming to a neighborhood near me. I value their friendship and concern, but sometimes I have to look to others for clarification. Often times, what I receive has already been posted and discussed here, which makes it easy for me to not have to post, lol. Anyhow, thank you again.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

ganjoa, yes thankfully this is a hoax. I do appreciate your comment, and that it comes from knowledge gained from being in the military. That counts tons with me. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
PSAs are not written in all caps, rantings of lunatics are

new topics

top topics

join