It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my house...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Look...

I cannot recreate events that already took place and take place unexpectedly... I'm usually caught off guard (as ghosts generally do)

If u got punched in the face yesterday and took pictures of the bruises and told the story, it would be like me telling to get a video of it... U can't, it already happened!

I do have higher res pics, but just felt like telling this story because I'm back on ATS and didn't use it when the pics were taken, so I pulled them off my facebook with my iPhone (hens the low res)

I also intend to do research about the house proving kates existence (for myself)...

I know she's real, my roommate knows she's real, and so do my kids...

I really don't care to prove it on ATS and based on my feedback for sharing a story won't bother updating my story when I get more facts...

I was using this post, as the thread states, to light a fire to do more research... But based on the negative responses, I don't intend on updating this thread when I get more facts, or "evidence" as u all like to put it!

This was a true story, believe it or don't... If u are interested in ghosts consider it another story, if u don't, oh well move on...

Peace...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

well of course you can't record videos of something that already happened, I was referring to future occurrences, and you had mentioned you had high res pics, I thought they were available but I see not. Too bad. Also too bad you won't be updating this thread, oh well, threads like these are abundant in this site anyways.

Just a little humble advice next time you decide to post a story, you might want to post it on the Gray Area, in here other members might ask for evidence.. leave it or take it.

Cheers
-Ruin-

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
sparda4355,

PLEASE, please please let me know when you get updates. As there is no subsequent evidence at present, this thread will be closed until you find something new. Please understand that this is only temporary, provided you find something new. I love me a good ghost story, and anything more you can find, I'd like to hear about it, if no one else will. U2U me when you get something.

Thread Closed.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

<< 1   >>

join