It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my house...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've been meaning to do more research on this, maybe posting it will light a fire under my butt?

There is a very strong entity of a young girl that occupies the home I live in.

My roommate has seen visions of what her room used to look like and later had his visions confirmed with pictures of the house from previous residents...

This girl manifests herself and walks through the kitchen, walks upstairs loudly when we are all downstairs.

She plays with my kids toys, has even openly responded to my commands/questions while playing a toy piano; stopping and starting, counting, and answering 1 yes 2 no questions. (my kids and girlfriend witnessed this)

I believe I was able to get a picture of her as she went from full manifestation and disappeared into a cylinder of light.

This is the pic with her in it, if u look closely above the cylinder u can see her hair, face, and eyes... Her body appears to have already been displayed into the light.

i7.photobucket.com...

This was taken moments later

i7.photobucket.com...

U can look at the door to see that the face shape is not on the door but rather in that light.

Her name is Kate and I admit, I've seen better ghost photos, even taken them myself... But this was special to me because I saw her clearly with my own eyes as the picture was being snapped and hoped that I caught it. Also because I've gotten to know her.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
you really have to get her to answer questions on video.....really.

lots of video...infrared, thermal.....

i see what you are saying about the photo...pretty good.....you say you have better? love to see those too

any EVP's?
edit on 8-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

It sounded pretty believable up until this point:

She plays with my kids toys, has even openly responded to my commands/questions while playing a toy piano; stopping and starting, counting, and answering 1 yes 2 no questions. (my kids and girlfriend witnessed this)

Why don't you have that on video? If I was communicating with a ghost and it was playing the piano, first thing I would do is grab the video camera, I mean who wouldn't? If it's true though, you should try and get it on video, sounds pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm no expert but I don't really see anything in the pictures beyond a slight mist, could be nothing. Do you have any other evidence? Have you done an EMF check?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

The funny thing about that is that it happened only a few weeks ago. The pic is like a year old.

The reason there is no video is because it played out like this.

My kids joke about the ghost, even do their own beginner ghost hunting and it's all fun and games but once and a while around bedtime they get scared and I have to remind them it's just pretend (even though I don't even believe that)

They had been telling me for weeks that the piano was going off by itself, I played along but secretly new it was because there were heavy toys on it and when u stepped hard it would press the keys. They had fun with it so I never ruined the surprise.

That is until this night, i was putting them to bed and they were scared so I told them the secret about the heavy toys. As I was telling tge secret my girlfriend and kids pointed to the piano that was still going off and sitting on the floor ALL BY ITSELF FACE UP WITH NO TOYS ON IT.

as a joke I said if it was really a ghost trying to communicate, it would listen and I yelled stop! It literally cut off mid stroke. They all looked at me, I said "that was luck". Go again, and it did... I did this several times actually hoping it wouldn't work but was to impressed to stop. By this point it was to interesting to resist so I asked questions requesting 1 for yes 2 for no. My kids and girlfriends mouths were on the floor!

I've tried since this night to do it again but to no avail.

We watch Netflix on my iPhone, it was still plugged into the tv downstairs during the first incident so I never caught it on video.

Believe it or not, I never lie about this stuff! What's the point? Why would I waste my time ghost hunting and searching for proof if I was only going to misrepresent facts to others. I am interested in the paranormal for me, nobody else. I'm not out to probe anything to anybody but me!!! I just think it's fun to share stories.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I think you have told you ghost story so well your have sold it to yourself - I remeber doing this as a kid, I remember making up a story to scare the other kids only to scare myself. And once scared our senses are hightened and everything can freak us out.
I see the cylander in the photo but nothing to indicate a ghost. If you want me to take this seriously I am going to need more evidence including high res photos (video would be even better, and the make of the camera. This is where people often say they can't provide this stuff and it was only meant for them - but why bother sharing it on ATS if you can't provide something substantial to back up your claim.
I am not saying this applies to you and did enjoy your story - but until I see more proof that is all that it is to me and until then will not be stared or flaged.

edit on 8-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Lol lol lol this makes me laugh. "no star or flag for you" you say... ***tear drips down face***, next ur gonna tell me ur gonna take me off ur top ten on myspace?

If I am to have u believe me?

Who r u that I must prove myself and validate my ghostly experiences... Nobody can prove ghosts exist, there is no evidence that won't be scrutinized. If I had enough evidence to prove a ghost existed, I would prove it to James Randi, not because I seek his or anybodies stamp of approval on my story, but because he'll pay me or anybody else 1 million dollars if we can prove anything paranormal!

Source

www.skepdic.com...

So why do I share my story? Because I like hearing stories and believe others do too! U ever have a good or bad day and want to share it? Why? U don't need somebody to validate whether ur day was good or bad, u just like talking about and hearing others do the same!!!

Why ats? Because that's what it's FOR!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

SO you have a ghost in your house AND a virgin mary appaprition appearing on your floors. I have simply asked for more evidence - excuse me for being skeptical of low resolution blurry photographs that dont really show anything on that are posted ATS. I star and flagged your 'virgin mary' face and stand by my request for more evidence on the ghost.

Now I remember why I don't usually post on this kind of rubbish - because it is always crappy photo's and when you ask for more evidence and suggest what would be more convincing the poster get's all defensive.

Dont post on a site where the motto is "Deny ignorance" If you do not want to have your experience examined.

edit on 8-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

No... It's not that u ask for more evidence. U demand it if ur personal stamp of approval is the be administered... U insult us for having the audacity to bother posting a story that doesn't have enough evidence for ur approval.

U consider urself an authority on topics that are opinion based to begin with and where real evidence doesn't exist!

U clearly just don't have social skills and come across as offensive when not trying to do so

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

No... It's not that u ask for more evidence. U demand it if ur personal stamp of approval is the be administered... U insult us for having the audacity to bother posting a story that doesn't have enough evidence for ur approval.

U consider urself an authority on topics that are opinion based to begin with and where real evidence doesn't exist!

U clearly just don't have social skills and come across as offensive when not trying to do so

You are right I did say I need more evidence in order for me to believe:
"I see the cylander in the photo but nothing to indicate a ghost. If you want me to take this seriously I am going to need more evidence including high res photos (video would be even better, and the make of the camera"

However, at no stage before you got upset by my post did I say that I did not believe that there could be more to it - I was simply saying I need more to convince me. I never demanded anything - I made a suggestion on how you could convince more skeptics if that was your goal.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hmmm.

I wonder what it is that draw all of these things to you, so far you have been drained by a psychic vampire, have psychic abilities, had a ufo encounter, met an angel and a demon, photographed an angel, photographed a ghost and had the virgin mary living in your soap dish.

You must be doing something to attract this stuff

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

HOW DARE YOU DOUBT THIS OP

HOW DARE YOU EXPECT MORE EVIDENCE

lol maybe if the OP had less experiences and more evidence we would be able to take this a little more seriously.

I never wanted to take this approach but since the OP has so many experiences with a range of paranormal - minimal evidence of anything and is highly defensive im calling BS FAKE

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't go that far

There could be several ways of looking at it, maybe the OP does indeed draw certain things towards them (if you believe in those certain things) Or you could take another approach and say certain people minds have ways of noticing things, faces etc that others would over look.

Or it could of course just be untruths

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well done for maintaining a balanced view. I am going to star you even though I myself am highly skeptical after looking through the others threads from the OP.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well to start with, we went out looking for a lot of it... I was part of a self proclaimed ghost hunting team... S.P.I.R.I.T. Supernatural Paranormal Investigative Research Intelligence Team.

But also I am very interested in a broad variety of topics, it is my belief that these things happen all the time, if u r aware and paying attention u will see/experience them.

No different then if u buy a new car, u will then see that car everywhere... The fact is, there aren't more of ur cars on the street, just that now u are aware of that car and seeing it.

Not sure if u know what a narwal is, if u do this won't work but it's worth a try. A narwal is a whale with a horn, very few people know about it and u've probably never noticed it come up? But look it up, they are real and now that u r aware of them, u will notice the word come up!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

Well done for maintaining a balanced view. I am going to star you even though I myself am highly skeptical after looking through the others threads from the OP.

Stars and flags don't mean anything, I believe the OP got defensive because you mentioned you weren't giving him any stars or flags until he met your demands. While is true stars could mean the user is trusted in this site, we have to question ourselves.. is it worth it? what can you gain from a good reputation in a mostly skeptical website?
But then again, Im no one to say that, I havent experienced it in this site. I know my word doesnt count, but I personally dont care or respect more those with more stars and flags, I respect people by each of their posts. Anyway those were my two insignificant cents

EDIT: I gave you a star, in case thats what you wanted. If not then disregard it
edit on 9-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Thank you for seeing my point, it wasn't the fact somebody didn't believe me... For I could care less if anybody believed me... It was the manner in which I was demanded to prove myself in order to gain one man's respect and earn mt S + F

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Thank you for seeing my point, it wasn't the fact somebody didn't believe me... For I could care less if anybody believed me... It was the manner in which I was demanded to prove myself in order to gain one man's respect and earn mt S + F

That said Im skeptical about these photos, and would LIKE to see a video or something more compelling, not to label you as a hoaxer or real deal, but to kill my curiosity and "choose" a side

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join