It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen is not filial - Bejing global times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yeah, freedom and free speech. Double-edged swords. People have the freedom to be stupid. That's just part of the territory.

the authorities would have taken firm steps to make sure someone like Sheen did not make a public spectacle of himself.

I sure believe that, but somehow, I'm not comfortable with that as a tradeoff. Clamp down so the ChazMan can't shoot himself in the foot? I don't think so. Let Charlie "win" all he wants. It's no skin off my onion and I'm sure not embarrassed by it. I'll accept responsibility for my own actions, but anyone trying to project the antics of the latest spoiled, over indulged Hollywood brat onto me is wasting their time if they expect me to care.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The piece is satire. Written by a white Canadian journalist under a psued. How do I know? I work at Global Times.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jp2610
The piece is satire. Written by a white Canadian journalist under a psued. How do I know? I work at Global Times.
Did you sign up just to reply to this thread? Welcome!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join