It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport and my travels - Any requests?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

I am going to be traveling in the next few weeks, and one of my layovers is going to be at Denver International Airport. Anyone have any speical requests (photos etc) while im there? I have about 2 hours total between flights to kill, and was gonna take a look around / explore the airport.

Lemme know..

I'll be going through that area near the end of March.

Picture of Murals / Nazi Murals - Check
Picture of stone with New World Airport Commission - Check
Pictures of anything unusual lol - Check
Conversation about substructures (Colorado is a 1 party consent State
) - Check
Pictures of Horse / God statues - Check
Feeling up the Gargoyle statue for Cosmic Citizen - Check /shudders
edit on 7-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Hey ATS,

I am going to be traveling in the next few weeks, and one of my layovers is going to be at Denver International Airport. Anyone have any speical requests (photos etc) while im there? I have about 2 hours total between flights to kill, and was gonna take a look around / explore the airport.

Lemme know..

I'll be going through that area near the end of March.

Get a photo of the mural!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
can you get a photo of the stone that says new world airport comission
that would be cool always found that weird.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It may not be possible buuut, how about a recorded conversation asking about the the underground structures/bunkers? Maybe don't let them know your recording it??

Should be a interesting experience either way.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
picture of the horse statue and the god statue.

I hope you have time to walk out in front of the airport.

Just look around for anything strange, like big doors to underground bunkers. lol
edit on 7-3-2011 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I live in Denver, but I encourage you to look for the strange Nazi murals, and the 26 foot tall statue of Anubis the Egyptian god of death, adjacent to the main terminal. Its really creepy, D.I.A just has a weird vibe to it haha.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Askepios because: added more info

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ya reach up and touch the gargoyle (the one with the suitcase) for me for good luck.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
are the nazis murals still their?
i read the murals are different now
but i could be wrong

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

Guess we will find out...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And I would like video of the airport police mercilessly beating you because they are afraid you are about to stumble onto some closely guarded secrets. Oh and can I get a shirt that says,"Xcathdra went to DIA and all I got was this stupid shirt."

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
About 4yrs ago my husband and I were delayed and bored at the DIA and so for my own amusement I decided to walk right up to a security guard and with a slight grin I told him "I hear there's underground tunnels and weird stuff below the airport. Have you been down there?" He looked at me and shook his head and said "well if there is they haven't invited me down."

That was pretty much it. I laughed, said "oh ok" and walked away to a waiting embarrassed husband.

Me being Me bugged my husband to death trying to analyze his response which could have mean't yes or no.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Bachrk because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Make it back out,
ALIVE.

Goodluck.

Ps Leave a box of Evidence behind with a friend. Just incase you go "Missing"

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Waiting to see the good pics. Stay outa the interrogation rooms.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
How bout pics of TSA searching your "stuff" looking for the secret ATS handbook as they will most certainly be awaiting your arrival after this thread! seriously though any pics you get would be much appreciated and travel safely. Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I wont rule it out of course, but I doubt it would come to that. Its easy to make your phone look like you are doing text messaing while recording using a different phone app. When in doubt act like you belong, and most of the time you will be ignored.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As far as the murals go, from what I am seeing it looks like those murals have since been painted over. I will still check around though to see if any new ones that might be questionable / hidden meaning are up.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh the murals are still there, last summer on my way home from Houston and I saw them, they are kind of by the escalators and ticket booths. If your leaving the main terminal to go outside, to the passenger pickup.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Kk ladies and gents, I head out on Sunday.. Aside from the posts already made, is there anthing else anyone is wanting to be checked out?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you could get some real detailed footage of the pedistal with the keypad on it, and maybe look around the area (or even for a seam in the floor) for what it might possibly control... and PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!!!

(The barbed wire enclosed vents with the wire poining IN would be cool too!)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Don`t forget to wear clean underwear .

And T-Shirt .....

4TH AMENDMENT UNDERCLOTHES

Now there's a way to protest those intrusive TSA X-ray scanners without saying a word.

4th Amendment Metallic ink-printed undershirts and underwear.

Assert your rights without saying a word.

4th Amendment Wear

Happy travels .

edit on 25-3-2011 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join