It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Witness to Greys.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pretty sure this thread is satire. Just saying (for those who take most things literally). If I'm wrong, sorry. If it is, thank you for a good thread.

May opinionated extremists suddenly understand the phrase "to each his own" and drop the hatred and realize we're all the same.
edit on 7-3-2011 by drkylefletcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by drkylefletcher

Well yes, the thread was partly written as a satire of the previous thread on how to convert gays to Christianity but hopefully with a few points about my own personal view of Christianity (or the way that people try and convert others to it) thrown in for good measure.
edit on 7-3-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by drkylefletcher

This Marklar takes marklar very Marklar. Don't Marklar to Marklars. Please stay away from Marklar.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

I agree, Marklar. Marklars must not Marklar other Marklars.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Good. I got thrown off a bit by all the people that believed you were being 100% serious. Well written thread, though

Kind of wanted to just point out to them not to take everything so seriously, just to avoid a flame war.
edit on 7-3-2011 by drkylefletcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yes it might be very difficult to convert Extraterrestrials to accept Jesus because of their logic and superior technology but if enough Christians pray hard enough perhaps Jesus will make the appropriate response.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b80045ff39e0.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure many ET's would no doubt convert after Jesus zaps them with laser eyes.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
"The Alien is just too damn logical and keeps pointing out inconsistencies in the bible
We all know that much of the bible doesn't make any sense "

I have read the old and new testament and I made sense of it all. So,to me you are sounding pretty illogical.
Just because you cant understand something doesnt mean noone else does.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
"The Alien is just too damn logical and keeps pointing out inconsistencies in the bible
We all know that much of the bible doesn't make any sense "

I have read the old and new testament and I made sense of it all. So,to me you are sounding pretty illogical.
Just because you cant understand something doesnt mean noone else does.

It's not my intent to start one of those endless theist 'definition'-contests, but I would like to point out, that 'making sense' and 'logic' aren't identical.

Making sense is subjective and doesn't follow any established rules.

Logic is formalized and functions independent of the individual.

So strictly speaking the Bible, the Koran, Mein kampf, Das kapital, Mao's little red and the doctrines around the Flying spaghetti monster can make sense and still be illogical.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I really don't have time for this, that's why I rarely post here, and I don't know how to maneuver this site and its tools but:

Christianity is the major religion in the world Major religions in the world. Christianity went as far as they could with the resources they had back in those days. Still, even if Christianity is where the Europeans settled, look how much they took over and by what means.

Faith? That faith was imposed on people, and they were conditioned to have/learn that faith. A faith that is not original and was taken from other religions. See ' The Christ conspiracy' by Acharya S.

So, what you are saying is that, even though Jesus is a made up story from 2 thousand years ago, because it's been so long, because it has been past from generation to generation, that makes it true today. A lie can inspire anyone when is put the right way, that doesn't mean that is not a lie. Christians have their faith based on a lie, but most important, based on fear... Hell.

Again, you referencing the bible is like walking on water.

You ask: "If you make up a story that says that you must kill other people in order to be saved and have everlasting life, are people going to follow it? And if they do follow it, is it going to fulfill their lives by bringing meaning, purpose, direction, and believable answers to the questions we have always asked- "why are we here? What is the point of life?" My answer: That is exactly what Christianity was all about and came to be

You asked me to show you proof of what I speak of but the only proof would be to take you back in time so you can see it for yourself, for every book that I could refer to you, you could easily say that they are just theories and speculation.

If you have ever read the bible you might notice that the old testament and the new are 2 completely different books, where the first, that NEVER mention Jesus by name, is full of punishments, sorrows, killing and all that 'good' stuff.

There is no HISTORICAL proof that Jesus ever existed outside of the new testament, not even the town he was supposed to be born existed at the time he supposedly lived.

The book that I referred you to explains in detail how most of Jesus' preaching, words were taken from other characters older than Jesus.

RELIGION created hate, division and war. If you spend more time reading the bible, you would see how even God was racist and instigated wars. Just imagine this: A god that can kill a whole planet, besides 8 people and selected animals, just because a city or country wasn't abiding by his word... what kind of God is that?

I was a Christian for 19 years... Since the moment I was born till I was 19.

If I came out to too strong when I replied to you the first time, and now, I apologize.
For you not to be a Christian, you try to defend it very well.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The gays and greys threads are confusing me.

Who says they don't believe in Jesus already? Mean, who doesn't wanna believe in Zombie/Alien dude.
He's great at parties,too.
Aliens would never run out cause Jesus would fix them right up.

Coolest hippie to have ever lived. Sure the greys would agree.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Witness all you want to, it would be like doing the same to anyone who had read and researched the Bible and founds it's inconsistency and all of it's different Gods and lies.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I cant help thinking that maybe we have the whole thing backwards , perhaps.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe81207cf54c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Marklar to that marklar!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
All these years i have heard peoples theory's about the "Grey's" should be saved and converted. I will be posting a huge thread on god and the worlds to come soon.Let me get my view out, I know it will fall by the way side for some of you but, there is a reason we are seeing them more now then ever before. first let me say what they want and i have been praying in the spirit for the truth about them.

What i have been shown is that these "Grey aliens" are not here to get saved by religion. through history especially biblical history they have been watching and waiting. they have even helped at some point in the past. what they want though is not what you may think. they don't want to land and show who they are. the entire purpose of the hybrid program bud Hopkins has uncovered is to of course create a human hybrid.

The reason why is because (I wont go to long here until my new thread goes up) they want what we have. What is that you may ask?. the spirit of god.They from the beginning have assumed we would be another species that would eventually destroy ourselves.

It was the creation of gods spiritual image in the group of people called the "Adam",the first sons of god redeemed from the earth that caught their attention. they were curious how this energy would grow and could be used to part oceans make bread from stones and humans somehow had this power? very confusing since a primitive species had this and they didn't.

long short... We see that they have attempted to recreate this energy in the form of hybrids. they had the mental ability's of the Grey's but lacked any spiritual energy they first detected in the Adam group. they have repeatedly tried to understand how we have obtained this energy. they due to many of years of evolution have never seen a species that had it, we do. so all they want is to enter the door Christ made for us and like a thief they tried to find another way to the spiritual realm of god with hybrids.

but we are the only ones that can do this for them,in the world and worlds to come. we will lead the universe in spiritual truth. we are the first but not the last. we will teach them about Christ once we have fullness of the godhead. thats why they have tried to save us. they are trying to stop the suns massive destructive cycle. they have tried to make sure we don't nuke each other. all the attempts to help us survive have been in vain and now they know some great force they have yet to understand with their science is at work. this is just the beginning. when we have achieved the omega version of Christ the voice of many waters which is jesus and all of gods sons in oneness,they will land.

Can't go into more here with related scripture and definition. thast for my main thread about how the sons and daughters of god cause earthquakes similar to Jesus when he died on the cross. it's the same effects as god reveals his plans to us kingdoms of mans system will fall.
edit on 24-3-2011 by mrmmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So if you saw an alien you would be more focused on converting them to religion then asking them questions about where they came from? If anything i would ask them what kind of religion they follow before even attempting to convert them. just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

So thanks to a previous thread we all now know how to convert gays to Jesus, but as this is ATS I thought we might also like to delve into another tricky area of faith. How does one go about converting aliens to Jesus?

Besides the conjecture that aliens are half-breed fallen angels from Genesis 6 type behavior, I'd say "no" they cannot be saved.

The offspring of the fallen angels taking wives of all the daughters of Adam they chose a.k.a. Genesis 6, could not be saved. They died and are now the demonic spirits we have in the supernatural. Jesus didn't incarnate into a Nephilim to die and redeem them. Likewise, Jesus didn't incarnate into an "alien" and die to redeem them.

Remember what Daniel said about the end times:

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Daniel 2:43

The "they" spoken of by Daniel surely isn't any human. (seed of man)

edit on 6-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I am afraid you are wasting your time on this one ,he or she, is obviously not interested and truth or knowledge
we need to quit casting our pearls to the swine to trample.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow this thread got dragged from the depths.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a612afba95c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Greys are demons - why witness to them?

The word "Demon" is a Greek word meaning daimon, which means guardian spirit, or inner spirit. So if you have a spirit, and I must assume you do, then you are a demon.
In essence, demons and angels are all made up by men who say beings that they could not understand. Why don't you religious people who think this read a little, study somewhat, and do so freaking research on a few things? Like the Bible, for instance? Here, I will gladly provide you with some links to ponder on.

Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible and History

Exposing Christianity

ROMAN PISO FAMILY WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT, INVENTED "JESUS"

A List of Biblical Contradictions

UFO's In Earth's History

So, back to your statement, why insult ETs like that? They just may take offence at those who call them man made names.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

Witnessing to aliens.........
Be kinda funny witnessing to the beings that could have possibly put us on this hunk of rock in the first place.

Even more funny to "convert" the ones who created mankind! I would certainly like to see a Christian try to convert Enil, or Enki, or Innana.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

God pre-existed Earth

Really? On what do you base that premise, friend? I have been following your posts, and it is clear you are sort of brainwashed by Christian dogma, aren't you now? Have you ever read the entire Bible? And I do not mean one of those new editions with a lot of stuff taken out either. It seems that religious types know everything there is to know sometimes, doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join