It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mett Office (UK) asking population to investigate con-chem trails!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here we go :

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

There are four main things to do in the survey

Spot plane trails, known as contrails, as a measure of air temperature and humidity

Watch cloud movement to record wind direction in the sky

Blow bubbles to measure wind speed and direction near the ground

Record how hot or cold you feel

The results will be analysed by Met Office scientists.

Anyone can take part in the survey. The more people that get involved the more valuable the research becomes. The results from all four activities will be published on the OPAL website, where you can see how your findings compare to others across the country.

I find this very interesting, and at the same time the conspiracy man within me .. makes me wonder. WHY?
edit on 6-3-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian
I find this very interesting, and at the same time the conspiracy man within me .. makes me wonder. WHY?

Well, it says in your link...

Scientists at the Met Office and Royal Meteorological Society are asking everyone in the country to take part in the OPAL Climate Survey.

The OPAL survey is open to people of all ages and aims to provide scientists with data which will help them investigate ways in which we affect the climate and how the climate may affect us.

Global climate change is predicted to give milder winters and hotter summers across the UK, with more frequent heatwaves. By discovering how hot or cold people feel should help us judge how adaptable we might be to future climate change.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
O, it was not that kind of "why" but a speculative one
Thinking that MetOffice is using people to study chem-trails? Just one speculation..

By discovering how hot or cold people feel should help us judge how adaptable we might be to future climate change.

Oh, humans are very adaptable! Any Brit could feel perfectly fine in Alaska within months .. I know people coming from middle East to Romania in the winter, they used to be fine within weeks, their kids really used to enjoy snow back in Romania
so the point is bit suspicious to me.. or maybe i misunderstood it?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Met office said NOTHING about Chemtrails.

There are four main things to do in the survey Spot plane trails, known as contrails, as a measure of air temperature and humidity Watch cloud movement to record wind direction in the sky Blow bubbles to measure wind speed and direction near the ground Record how hot or cold you feel The results will be analysed by Met Office scientists.

Deary me!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

You are right, I said it not Met Office
I believe that what we see coming out of our modern airliners will be con-trails only when our planes will fly with compressed air.. however we have tones of fuels + additives int he fuel, therefore the trails are a mixture of both con and chem trails. This is without going into the conspiracy side..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

Cars.
Trucks.
Motorcycles.
Buses.
Ships.
Planes.

All producers of "chemtrails". Did I miss any?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

exactly
, and no conspiracy has to be involved! Howeverrrrr
edit on 7-3-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join