It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Witness to Gays.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Found this great video on how to witness to homosexuals. These tools will be good on helping the gay community come to Christ and be saved.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Oh I was excited at your title, I thought you were going to help us become witnesses to gay marriages, that would be waaay more fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Please keep your imaginary friend to yourself...

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Mohandas Gandhi

The only thing we need to be saved from is all of you who think you can somehow change us and make us something we are not... Here's a concept: TRY MINDING YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The best way to witness to anyone is simply by terrifying them.

Threats of torture for all eternity always work.

God works in mysterious.

Now burn.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Watch the video my friend and be saved by Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I would rather clean all the bathrooms in Grand Central Station with my tongue... I used to believe all the BS that Christianity spewed forth... but then I opened my eyes and started using my brain... Nothing short of a frontal lobotomy could make me go back...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus

Watch the video my friend and be saved by Jesus Christ.

Look dude, you are preaching to the wrong people.

If what the Romans did to Jesus was bad, just wait till he returns because I'll make sure to do worse. We have the technology for blood transfusions as to keep torture victims alive for longer.

And the best way to keep Christians from witnessing to you is by blaspheming the Holy Ghost in their presence.

Works every time.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

dang i thought it was a thread on "how to witness gays"

i mean there is never one around when i need one ,,

i'm a (regular) guy, but i know nothing about drapes,,,,

sometimes you need a gay friend to lend you a hand...

----just to impress the ladies----

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
why does homer simpson always say 'Jebus'?
i dont know what 'witness' means.
'yes officer, i saw him, he was a gay'

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good homosexual by conning them into believing in a myth? That strikes me as very immoral.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

If you ever need help with the drapes or anything else, just shoot me a u2u... Always willing to lend a hand to my fellow ATSer's! Think of it as "Queer Eye for the ATS Guy!"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Christ had 12 apostles/disciples. I dont want to down anyone's faith,but The Village people similarity's are just too coincidental. I honestly thought this thread was started from the Westboro Baptist Church,at a glance.......

edit on 5-3-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There is no "Jesus Christ"..

fictional character..

kinda like Micky Mouse...

you can't be saved..

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by dalan.

Christ had 12 apostles/disciples. I dont want to down anyone's faith,but The Village people similarity's are just too coincidental. I honestly thought this thread was started from the Westboro Baptist Church,at a glance.

Oh please not everyone that is against homosexuality is from Westboro Church. I don't hate gays, I want to save their souls just like all sinners need to be saved. It's an act of compassion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by darrman

If you ever need help with the drapes or anything else, just shoot me a u2u... Always willing to lend a hand to my fellow ATSer's! Think of it as "Queer Eye for the ATS Guy!"

thanks man,,,, i will

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well,preaching and saving are two different things. Last I heard,only God does the saving. Good luck trying to convert those who live their own lives according to their own values,right or wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A good way to get rid of people who try to "witness" to you.

Tell them:
"Jesus doesn't talk to me anymore, He's still upset about the time I slept with his mom."

Very effective

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by dalan.

Christ had 12 apostles/disciples. I dont want to down anyone's faith,but The Village people similarity's are just too coincidental. I honestly thought this thread was started from the Westboro Baptist Church,at a glance.

Oh please not everyone that is against homosexuality is from Westboro Church. I don't hate gays, I want to save their souls just like all sinners need to be saved. It's an act of compassion.

So... What did you do ? Who made you belief you are gonna be saved ? Does any kind of saving make the life of a sexual molested boy better ( by a priest ) Do a young boy but wrong to do an adult ?

Does being a witness mean that you have to complain and wine about what you have seen ?

Do gay people have the right not being witnessed ?

Is it possible not to get your nose into other peoples business, no matter what race, religion or sexuality ?
Just look the other way. . .

edit on 3/5/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

You Sir, are now my hero! That has to be the best line I've EVER heard! You can bet I will ABSOLUTELY use it the very next opportunity I get!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Thanks, it's one of my favorites

I have a friend who plans on becoming a priest, it's fun to see how angry I can make him.
edit on 5-3-2011 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join