It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE "What in The World Are They Spraying" Chemist talks to ATS about Geoengineering.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Superb

I hope Dr. Thyme can sit in too, and hopefully a full hour can be dedicated to the show, I bet it would be one of the most popular shows ever, and bring us all closer to truth, whatever it may be.
Thanks again for your tenacity pianopraze...

spec

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Hi pianopraze. l really hope the producer will be able to come on the radio show. Welcome to you Dr Thyme, looking forward to your responses, Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have a question for the good Dr.
Since we know for a fact that there is no spraying from civilian aircraft due to the number of members here who have in the past, or currently work in civilian aviation. Additionally we know that the military has to follow certain federal laws in how it conducts military operations in civilian airspace outside permanently closed areas of military operation. How many NOTAMS have been filed for military overflights to supposedly blanked Mt Shasta with this particulate?

Originally posted by Doomzilla
We need more qualified people such as Dr Thyme on ATS , lets hope its a indicator of good things to come.

Why, when we have lots of very qualified people on ATS with professional backgrounds in both aviation and meteorlogy, and chemtrail believers will not listen to what any of them say?

What you mean to say is that you “Want more qualified professionals on ATS who will agree with a theory that none of the other, even more qualified people from relevant industries, will…”

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/3/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I have a question for the good Dr.
Since we know for a fact that there is no spraying from civilian aircraft due to the number of members here who have in the past, or currently work in civilian aviation. Additionally we know that the military has to follow certain federal laws in how it conducts military operations in civilian airspace outside permanently closed areas of military operation. How many NOTAMS have been filed for military overflights to supposedly blanked Mt Shasta with this particulate?

Originally posted by Doomzilla
We need more qualified people such as Dr Thyme on ATS , lets hope its a indicator of good things to come.

Why, when we have lots of very qualified people on ATS with professional backgrounds in both aviation and meteorlogy, and chemtrail believers will not listen to what any of them say?

What you mean to say is that you “Want more qualified professionals on ATS who will agree with a theory that none of the other, even more qualified people from relevant industries, will…”

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/3/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

Dr. Thyme is a Chemist, the first question is outside his field of expertise, so that is a disingenuous question.

Why do we want outside experts? ... we want people who have seen these things to report what they know. I had a Top Secret SCI clearance in the army. All information is kept as Secret Compartmentalized Information. If someone above you does not think you need to know.. you don't know. So we want to hear from those who did have access. Again, a disingenuous question.

Lastly, you are putting words in his mouth, and you do NOT know what he means... you are clearly twisting. Another disingenuous argument.

Your arguments and questions are all disingenuous. I would expect more from a forum moderation.

I hear your passion and maybe there have been a million silly threads on this topic with silly arguments. But we have a chance to speak to an organic chemist specializing in oxidized metals on the findings of metal oxides in the Mt. Shasta region. This is a great way to learn, no matter which theories might be backed by the findings.

On a side not I contacted the Dr. via email and he said he would be back. I know we're all biting at the bit waiting to hear from him. He also expressed interest coming on air on ATS live. Hope you guys decide to do the show. If they both come on they might talk G. Edward Griffin to coming on also. *fingers crossed...

edit on 3-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I think what you did is take what Doomzilla said completely out of context. From what I got from his typed words was pretty much stating that it is great to get someone who made a video about this stuff to actually come ATS and talk about it. Meteorology = the Study of the atmosphere, Aviation can be anyone who is a pilot or a plane mechanic. Dr Thyme has a doctorate in inorganic chemistry from Oregon State University, what's the problem? I thought ATS was about denying ignorance but yet now we see opposition to a scientist actually coming here to speak who made a documentary about chem-trails? Coming from a mod? :shk:

Wouldn't you applaud the chance at speaking to this person instead of attacking a user that simply gave thumbs up to ATS for the chance to speak to the Doctor?

Sure, go talk to a weather reporter or a pilot, perhaps a plane mechanic, even a control tower operator to confirm your skeptical beliefs on the matter... after all is said and done, this is a conspiracy site.

Putting words in peoples mouths doesn't look good either way you look at it.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

OK Defcon..
NAME all the qualified professionals an ATS and list their qualifications..

This guy is real and his credentials are verifiable unlike your "so called" experts on ATS that we don't even know their real names, let alone their qualifications..

So how about "put up or shut up"......

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

You know that under the T&C I cannot name anyone beyond the ones that have openly stated theirs on here, and you know just as well as I do who most of them are. As you guys like to call them “the usual suspects”, “the debunkers”, etc…

For starters, I personally am an ex-airline ramp supervisor.
Oztheweatherman has made no secret about the fact that he is a professional meteorologist.
Weedwhacker has been very open about being a professional airline pilot (for the same airline I worked for as a matter of fact).

…and that is just three off the top of my head. There are other airline personnel, meteorology professionals, pilots, and aeronautical engineers on ATS who have all told you guys the same exact thing over and over… There is NO SUCH THING AS CHEMTRAILS…It’s a HOAX… PERIOD…

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Mate, none of them have proven who they are or what they are qualified in to ME..!!
At the end of the day it's facts that matter and that is a FACT..
Many people have interest and knowledge in fields that they have NO qualifications in..
It does not automatically make them an expert..
I might add I'm appalled at the way you have posted to this "known" expert the way you have..
And to openly state it's a hoax in very ignorant IMO...

You could have entered the debate with an open mind..
That's the intelligent, mature thing to do..

Or IMO, best you merely stay out..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

none of them have proven who they are or what they are qualified in to ME

And none have to.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Dr. Thyme is a Chemist, the first question is outside his field of expertise, so that is a disingenuous question.

If he has no expertise in aviation or meteorology, then as a scientist he should not be GUESSING that anything untold is coming out of aircraft beyond the same normal old exhaust that has been coming out of them for years, unless he can PROVE otherwise, then should he?

All information is kept as Secret Compartmentalized Information. If someone above you does not think you need to know.. you don't know.

But all aircraft, that have to share the same sky as civilian airliners, are subject to the same rules, except when that airspace is closed and NOTAMS issued. That is federal law, they cannot hide that now matter how they compartmentalize it.

Your arguments and questions are all disingenuous. I would expect more from a forum moderation.

I am a member first, and I am getting a bit fed up with the constant remarks in relation to my moderation here. I am not moderating this thread, and am not speaking here in an official capacity beyond that of a normal member. Its more like you are trying to use my modship here to silence me, the same way that you constantly attack phage in an attempt to silence him. I guess that any logical arguments that do not agree with your preconceived notions one the topic of chemtrails have to be insulted or threatened because your theories do not stand up to any real scrutiny.

But we have a chance to speak to an organic chemist specializing in oxidized metals on the findings of metal oxides in the Mt. Shasta region.

No, you chemtrailers are trying to use what is most likely something with a rational (if not natural) explanation and extrapolate it to mean that someone is spraying you from aircraft.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Meteorology = the Study of the atmosphere, Aviation can be anyone who is a pilot or a plane mechanic. Dr Thyme has a doctorate in inorganic chemistry from Oregon State University, what's the problem?

There is no problem if he wants to discuss the chemicals he found on the ground somewhere. There is a problem when he wants to start accusing people of “spraying” them for airliners or military aircraft.

Originally posted by kroms33
I thought ATS was about denying ignorance but yet now we see opposition to a scientist actually coming here to speak who made a documentary about chem-trails? Coming from a mod? :shk:

I was a professional in that field, and I know for an absolute fact that chemtrails are a hoax, so who is the one denying ignorance, and who are the ones speculating on things for which they have zero proof and no expertise?

edit on 3/4/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Mate, none of them have proven who they are or what they are qualified in to ME..!!
At the end of the day it's facts that matter and that is a FACT..

They have satisfied it to the staff and to the board, and many have subject matter expert tags to show for it. Lets just say that nothing is going to satisfy you other then what you want to hear.

When it comes down to who is telling the truth on the board, satisfying the board means much more then satisfying you personally. Come to mention it, none of us have seen anything from Dr. Thyme to show him to be anything more then any other member beyond a Youtube video and a link to a online lecture site.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

none of them have proven who they are or what they are qualified in to ME

And none have to.

So what Chad, we just believe something with no proof??

Last I heard these same "so called" experts would accept NOTHING without proof..

What's good for the Goose and all that springs to mind....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

They have satisfied it to the staff and to the board,

Staff??

As for the board, I've seen many many question them, so NO mate, the board is NOT satisfied...
edit on 4-3-2011 by backinblack because: quotes

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The proof is in what they say, it can be verified.

And typically, the experts aren't the ones making outlandish claims.

And when they do, I would expect the same from them.

Fact is, the likes of Ozweatherman have proven time and time again to know what they're talking about, I have no reason to doubt them.

Having said that, I will still fact check things myself if I think somethings not right (very rare occasion).

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, always check yourself..

But after seeing what some have posted in this thread I doubt this guy comes back..

Hell, I wouldn't bother if I was him and that's a loss for ATS...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, always check yourself..

But after seeing what some have posted in this thread I doubt this guy comes back..

Ashame, because I wanted to ask him his views on the effects of geoengineering of the atmosphere by the spraying of sulphate particles (to counter perceived global warming) on the ozone layer

He is a geoengineering expert, right?

(I'm also still awaiting an answer on the evidence of increased aluminium concentrations being found in all parts of the world - that being a simple and readily falsifiable prediction of the premise that geoengineering of the atmosphere through the spraying of aluminium particles is occurring)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If he cannot answer the hard questions, or questions about his background, then that is really telling IMHO. No one has been less then cordial with him up to this point, but don’t expect us to treat him any differently then any other member. If he wants to make fantastical claims with no proof or experience in all the fields required to make those claims, then that is bad science, and a scientists should know better.

Increased levels of aluminum found on the ground + no samples proving aluminum content in the contrails being left by aircraft someone is intentionally spraying aluminum on us from aircraft…

You guys should know better then this…

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Dude... you guys need to chill out.

Take a breather, lets get this Dr. on the radio, give him some time to respond, etc. Stop drowning his thread in bickering.

Do you remember your first experiences with ATS? I don't know about yours, but mine was rough. That is why people lurk for so long... it is a harsh environment.

This Dr. has not done the usual lurking 'tip-toe', instead has jumped right in.

The analogy of the frog in the boiling water comes to mind... if you lurk and tip toe your way into ATS you are likely to stay.

If you jump right in the boiling water you are likely to jump right back out and forget about those crazy conspiracy nuts for the rest of your days.

We are all very aware of the conspiracy discussion, all the ins and outs and crazy claims... that is the result of our lurking and tip toeing and years of browsing ATS. This Dr. is probably not.

We want to get information as fast as we can, ask a million questions and get answers immediately right now hurry up prove it!

The boiling water is no fun for someone who has just jumped in from the cold.

So just chill out.

ETA:

reply to post by defcon5

No one has been less then cordial with him up to this point,

Defcon... I noticed a question was asked of you earlier. A very relevant question. Have you taken the time to watch the entire documentary? Since that is the primary source upon which this whole thread is based, it does seem like the most cordial thing would be to watch it in its entirety with an open mind... and yeah, you are a mod whether there is the dotted line around your post or not. Tough.
edit on 4-3-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I skimmed through it, and I've watched as much of it as I care to. I have better things to do then watch almost two hours about something that I know for a fact is science fiction.

What is you the point here about my watching it anyway?
Are you trying to deny that the topic is Chemtrails?
from the site:

By now everyone has seen crisscrossing streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, eventually turning the sky into a murky haze. Our innate intelligence tells us these are not mere vapor trails from jet engines, but no one yet has probed the questions: who is doing this and why. With the release of this video, all of that has changed. Here is the story of a rapidly developing industry called geo-engineering, driven by scientists, corporations, and governments intent on changing global climate, controlling the weather, and altering the chemical composition of soil and water — all supposedly for the betterment of mankind. Although officials insist that these programs are only in the discussion phase, evidence is abundant that they have been underway since about 1990 — and the effect has been devastating to crops, wildlife, and human health. We are being sprayed with toxic substances without our consent and, to add insult to injury, they are lying to us about it. Do not watch this documentary if you have high blood pressure.

If your trying to tell me to be open minded because maybe I'll change my mind, then the answer is no. Not anymore then I could convince you that your given name is not really your given name. Nothing is going to change your mind about something that you know for an absolute fact.

the only thing that has changed contrail/aviation wise is the running temps of the newer engines. Again, there is nothing being sprayed. If there were, I would have been the person to oversee its loading and balance on my aircraft, and I have seen my aircraft leave persistent contrails (AKA chemtrails).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join