It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Spiral Russia February 26, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A recent sighting of another strange object over Severodvinsk Russia captured February 26, 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149b21ab01e4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31e6d41886b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Not really sure why this is being called a spiral but none the less it is a good video.

Looked around on here and couldn't find the video so I had to post it. I am not to sure if it is possible that it could be a missile, as it seems to stop at the end, or maybe ditch it's rockets.

I brought it here to see if anyone knew anything about rockets or missiles and maybe that is what this thing is.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think this was already explained as a rocket launch .
Thread Here
edit on 1-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I saw this the other day and decided against posting it here. The rocketeers and cometeers will come out of the wood work about this. I can't tell if it's in the atmosphere or not, but the tail is not that long. I have no theories as of now but this isn't anything brand new.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I think this was already explained as a rocket launch .
Thread Here
edit on 1-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Thanks buddy, "weird light in russia' why didn't I search that?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Hi,

The video in the first post in this thread shows the launch of a new Glonass-K1 navigation satellite from Plesetsk space center on 26 February 2011.

See the longer video of that launch below and fast forward to about 3 minutes into it to see that it is the same thing.

This is the latest in a string of videos of Russian "spirals" arising from missile tests and rocket launches.

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 1-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I saw this the other day and decided against posting it here. The rocketeers and cometeers will come out of the wood work about this. I can't tell if it's in the atmosphere or not, but the tail is not that long. I have no theories as of now but this isn't anything brand new.

Well if you can't tell if it's in the atmosphere or not, why do you assume it's not a rocket? All ya have to do is watch some rocket launched and you won't need a theory you will KNOW

we call that process 'denying ignorance'

I really like this one...

Progress M-03M Launch.

You get the awesome effect on Russian rockets because of the 6 thruster around the main one... gives you that star pattern and no it's not falling either, even if it looks like it is

edit on 1-3-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

new topics

top topics

join